Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Emily Pazienza

As I gazed through the groups of unfamiliar faces sitting at tables at the coffee shop, I saw a hand shoot up. It was in the back right hand corner of the group of tables. The hand belonged to a boy with silver supra skytops, baggy dark blue jeans, black wayfarer sunglasses and a purple hoodie pulled up over his black Yankees hat. I knew the hand was meant to signal me cause the boy was turned towards me and he started waving in my direction. I headed over there, my heart beating out of my chest. When I got there the boy stood up. The same boy who I had talked to on my cellular the day before. Justin Bieber.
"Hey." he smiled sheepishly.
All of a sudden, I felt anger and pain bubble up inside me. I clenched my teeth and balled my fist up trying to hold in my anger. It didn’t work. All of a sudden, my rage and pain burst from inside me and my hand was stinging. I heard a clatter as his sunglasses fell to the ground. I looked down at him. He was bent over, tenderly touching his left cheek where a red mark was starting to appear. I felt tears well up my eyes.
"Hey?? HEY!?!?!" I screamed at him, as heads started turning towards us. I felt wet angry tears well up in my eyes, "YOU F*****G A*****E!!!! YOU COMPLETELY IGNORE ME FOR A MONTH AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IS 'HEY'?!?!?!?!"
By now, he was standing up, looking bewildered and just about as hurt as I felt. I looked at him. Him standing there, looking at me with pain in his eyes. So much pain. If he didn't care about me, how had I hurt him?
"I'm sorry." his voice was barely audible over my rage. "You’re right. I am an a*****e. I can explain everything though. It’s not an excuse, you just deserve and explanation."
"Well," I sat down at the chair opposite his, blinking my tears away and still gritting my teeth in anger. He looked down at me, and I looked up at him, with an annoyed and impatient face. "I'm waiting."
He sighed, picking up his sunglasses and throwing them on as he sat back down. He opened his mouth as if to say something, but then shut it and stared at the ground. I sighed and decided that it would be best for me to start the ball rolling.
"Why were you sorry?" I asked and when he didn’t answer, I elaborated "On the night of the concert, after we kissed, you kept apologizing, and then later, you texted me that you were sorry."
He didnt respond, suddenly becoming very interested in his hands. Becoming very annoyed at his silence, I stood up and explained that I needed some caffeene. I went inside, ordered a cappuccino and walked back outside. When I returned to my seat, I looked up to find that Justin was looking right at me, sunglasses once again not clouding his eyesight.
"The reason I apologized and the reason I didn't call or text you is the same." He started, and when I gave him a 'go on' look, he continued "It's cause I'm famous. If you were dating me your life would be ruined. Paparazzi. Fan Girls. Hate Mail. Everything. And not to mention if we ever broke up. If that happened, everything would go to hell. I know because the same thing happened to my cousin who dated a Canadian celebrity. It ruined her life. I didn't want that to happen to anyone else. I didn't tell you before cause I was scared you would try to change my mind."
We were silent for a minute or two. I let the words really sink in.
"Why?" I asked. My voice was barely more than a whisper. "Why meet me now?"
Again, there was silence.
"Because..." he finally said. "Because, well, I couldn't stop thinking about you." 
He looked up at me sheepishly and my anger fell away. His smile was so cute and his eyes so sincere I couldn't help but want to reach out and hug him right then and there. Then my brain finally processed what he had just said. Wait. So, he WASN'T here to tell me to leave him alone. A thought crossed my mind, but I immediately scrapped it and mentally kicked myself. I couldn't think like that. The higher up you build yourself, the harder you will fall. I looked at him expectantly, hoping he would soon explain why he had asked to meet me here.
"Look, I want to be with you, but I can't do that to you." I sighed at his words.
"I can give you one reason that will change your mind." I told him, with a sly confident smile.
"What do you mean?" Confusion crossed his face, but before I could elaborate, he started rambling. "Look, I want to and I'm guessing you want to, but It can't happen and besides it wouldn’t work cause I'm always on tour and you would have people bugging you all the time and not to mention the paparazzi even though I think I told you about that before but anyway, we couldn’t do it is secret cause we would have no time for each over and also since you-"
I cut him off by leaning over the table and pressing my lips softly to his. He didn't pull back and relaxed into the kiss. It was gentle, unlike last time. It was sweet and soft and felt nice. Our lips seemed to fit together so perfectly; like they were mad for each other. I pulled back and looked at him, the taste of his lips radiating over my mouth. He licked his lips.
"Well, I guess that was your one reason," he chuckled.
"Look," I started, "I don't care about the whole fame thing! I just wanna be with you. We can keep it a secret. I don't care about all that other crap."
He sighed. I hoped he was finally caving to my pleading. He looked at me, and I couldn't read him. It was true, though. I didn't care. Not about how we would have to keep it under wraps. Not about the fact that we wouldn’t be able to see each other much. Not about how much this could f**k up my life. Not about even Jeydon.
"Fine." he said, sounding defeated, but I could hear joy masked in the back of his voice. "We'll try it. But you can't tell anyone. Not a soul."
I almost jumped for joy. I agreed and he said he had to get back because of his vocal training. Right before he left, he gave me a goodbye kiss on the cheek and ran off down the street. I touched where he had kissed me, just waiting to wake up. The best part was; I never did.


© 2012 Emily Pazienza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

226 Views
Added on July 21, 2012
Last Updated on July 21, 2012
Tags: Justin, Bieber, Justin Bieber, Scene, fanfic, fanfiction


Author

Emily Pazienza
Emily Pazienza

NJ



About
**Well... I have returned.... I haven't been on here for almost a year xDD but i have decided to start to get more dedicated to my writing... so im back xDD woo!** Heyyy everyone! My name is Emily .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Emily Pazienza


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Emily Pazienza