The B***h of it All

The B***h of it All

A Poem by Perdition

So she wants answers. She wants faith, she wants life fashioned on a stick like a goddamn corndog or better yet, a bleeding marshmallow dripping over the spit. She wants the inner peace and I put the needle on reality. And isn't that the b***h of it all. To look across some narrow emptied table into the eye sockets of a want while billions of thoughts are streaming oblivion, trying to push away the only black we might ever know. Yet a simple lie could cure it all.

© 2017 Perdition


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Of course she wants answers....what woman doesn't? Lol One simple lie...when did lies ever become simple.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Perdition

6 Years Ago

When the weight of truth became too much for alll, but that's a whole other poem where most women do.. read more
"But above all else..." I greatly enjoy your powerful descriptive usage. Very nice work.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Perdition

6 Years Ago

Once again...appreciate your input. I hope to keep the "descriptive usage" rolling. Thanks~
I saw this when you posted it on Facebook and hoped that you'd posted it on here, too. I don't know if you wrote this about anyone or if you just needed to write, but regardless, I feel a lot of emotion seeping out from the words.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Perdition

6 Years Ago

We be poets no? Thanks L.!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

348 Views
3 Reviews
Added on August 15, 2017
Last Updated on August 16, 2017

Author

Perdition
Perdition

VA



About
Two quids from the soul of a clown: Keep writing, otherwise I refer to Mr. Cobain below~ more..

Writing
Emanate Emanate

A Poem by Perdition


Illusion Illusion

A Poem by Perdition