Choose the Best Fall Detector Alarm

Choose the Best Fall Detector Alarm

A Story by Personalalarms
"

Personal alarms service for the elderly are telephone based alarm systems that allow the wearer to immediately call for help in the event of an emergency.

"

Do you have an elderly relative staying all alone in the house? It is advisable to provide her with a fall detector alarm to call for help in case she has a fall. The fall detector comes with a call button and an automatic detector for a fall which starts sending an alarm when the wearer has a fall. It sends different types of alarm codes in each case which are identified by the Caren Link round the clock.

The panic button can also be pressed in case of an emergency to call for help. The fall detector alarm is built with hypoallergenic plastic with ergonomic button and is waterproof so can be easily used like a watch.

The Working of the Fall Detector

When there is a sudden impact which is significant the detector will begin detecting the fall. Before it transmits an alarm a pre-alarm vibration will start. In this time the alarm can be cancelled by moving the arm. This helps to avoid a false alarm. The device can prevent a false alarm by scrutinizing the fall and deciding if an alarm should be sent.

The automatic trigger will get activated if the person wearing the fall detector alarm is unable to press the button in instances when the person is immobile or unconscious. The fall detector alarm will not get activated if there is no impact. The fall detector is built with a few features like ergonomic and water resistance, if it is activated once a day the battery life is two years.

It will automatically detect a fall and start pre-alarm vibration alarm which is integrated to help cancel fall detection if the wearer did not have a fall. It is connected to CareLink round the clock.

The Benefit of the Fall Detector Alarm

Most of the fall detection alarms come as a button which can be used on the wrist like a watch or like a pendant which can be worn round the neck. The senior using the fall detector alarm can press the button in case of a fall. These alarms have been able to save the life of many seniors. It can happen that when the elderly falls she is unconscious and cannot press the button. At such time the automatic fall detection comes into play.

Automatic fall detection can be used on the wrist, neck or waist depending on the preference of the senior. It can also be used while relaxing on the couch and going to sleep.

What should you look for when buying a Fall Detector Alarm?

When buying a fall detector alarm you should see that it is fully automatic so that it rings when the senior is unable to press the button when he falls. The device should be tested for comfort, so that it does not come in the way of everyday activities.

It should be tested for resistance to water to know whether it is waterproof as mentioned so that it can be used during bath. You should see if the system is easy to use and the senior should use it where he finds it most comfortable whether it is on the wrist or round the neck. After trying the device for comfort and functionality the device can be bought by the senior

© 2018 Personalalarms


Author's Note

Personalalarms

Personalalarms button service for the elderly are telephone based Fall Alarm For The Elderly that allow the wearer to immediately call for help in the event of an emergency.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on January 3, 2018
Last Updated on January 17, 2018
Tags: Emergency Button, Home Care Package