What Are We, What Are You?

What Are We, What Are You?

A Poem by Pi Cee

What is it? In this scrawling text of virtual ink on pixeled pages. That brings to mind a voice, from a face- your face that I still have yet to see.

What is this love, that haunts the very bottom of my heart. With warm glows and whispered inspiration to just keep going?

What are you. This magnificence with who I've been so blessed?

You are the soul that keeps a poor broken heart beating.
You are the friend that reaches out
a trembling, empathetic hand
to wipe the tears that have been pulled from my eyes.

You are the string that ties my soul to the circle of life
of poetry
of love and passion

You are what, without- I would drown
I would parch to the point of turning my insides to dust
I would suffocate
I would be- not.

You, my loving and gentle cause.
My dearest desire, most cherished companion
You
The force to keep me breathing
To keep me tethered to the heart of a most dear life.

© 2016 Pi Cee


Author's Note

Pi Cee
I give such great joyous praise to my wolf, for the reintroduction to my- un whole but grateful words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Loved the format and the poignantly poetic content: being strong means having the resources, the mental skills, and the physical capabilities to confront difficulties of all kinds. When you are strong, you have the ample excess of energy and stamina, so that when facing a challenge that depletes you of energy and inner strength, you still have enough left in you to act. Brilliant write … :-)

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Loved the format and the poignantly poetic content: being strong means having the resources, the mental skills, and the physical capabilities to confront difficulties of all kinds. When you are strong, you have the ample excess of energy and stamina, so that when facing a challenge that depletes you of energy and inner strength, you still have enough left in you to act. Brilliant write … :-)

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

516 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 22, 2016
Last Updated on January 22, 2016

Author

Pi Cee
Pi Cee

Parkersburg, WV



About
"Regardless of whether the answer of 'what do I mean to you' flatters me or not, such a question's only intention is merely for a shared understanding of one's place in another's life." "If I a.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..