I CHOSE TO let it go!

I CHOSE TO let it go!

A Story by P. D. Phoenixs
"

thoughts of a girl , thinking a lot , how to survive

"
                                                

I  was the one struggling a little bit in that pile on the floor and wondering how the hell to get up again .
I was the one to chase. As i was betrayed, i was the one whom life was made miserable, i was insulted.
Now, I am fed up of this TOXIC  relationship as I can see my future dissolving in front of my eyes due to this, which i can't let happen.

I know i need a sudden and drastic transition in my emotions about my feelings, my thinking.Yes this is terrifying, this is scary too. I'm scared with this thought but it's important.

Now, I got to make a choice, whether to live or survive.

Shattered into pieces in a pile on a floor with no idea how to go forward. My expectations of the future are meaningless where mMy stories about past do not apply.

I am in flux, i am changing, i am flowing in a new way and this is an incredibly powerful opportunity to become NEW AGAIN : to choose how you want to put yourself back together.

Confusion with a broken heart is an incredible teacher. How could u ever learn if u already had it all figured.
 It's just like I am not a perfect decision maker but I know I have a potential that I can make them correct afterwards.

In this hilly and rocky life. It's very painful and stressful to live it with so much of negativity and fear.
so being an adventurous girl. I will take up this challenge. I won't reject my fear neither I will let it control me. I'll ride on to this fear and will flow into the river of these situations. I will take my fear down to the river and use its power to navigate the waves and spins in the never not broken water. Afterwards, I will shine like a diamond, like it twirl in a bright and clear light. Diamond is complete and whole even after it is fractured having cuts on himself. The light which pour down the diamond made it shine as well as spread a rainbow colour around itself. Therefore diamonds creates diverse beauty .

My fear which will become my strength ; the confusion of what to do ,becoming an inspiration and the broken heart providing an immense power to support myself and stand back to create a NEW ME .This all will be the source for new reflections , possibilities , opportunities and all shades of me . It's time to become prism spreading love , humanity , peace around myself and in me. It's TIME to get rid of  this confusion , broken heart , sadness , stressful life events, toxic people , negativity etc and get up on that fear and ride it down to situation pool, dip into ripples of life and let yourself break to become a diamond. All the places where i felt shattered, now I can see a light coming from there providing me energy to become something new and choose best for me.

so it's time to LIVE, ENJOY,  not to survive and become an amazing person, not a psychopath.
so it's a transformation from ME to never not broken new me. This transition will be always there whenever i will be stuck in deep down the river. I will make up a groove within me like a diamond and have to shine more bright light ..to see my path leading me forward in life toward HAPPINESS. 

                                                                                  

© 2016 P. D. Phoenixs


Author's Note

P. D. Phoenixs
ignore grammar problems :P

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on September 23, 2016
Last Updated on September 24, 2016
Tags: #LOVE, #HATE, #RELATIONSHIPS

Author