"My Mother Nature and The Galaxy That Surrounds Me"

"My Mother Nature and The Galaxy That Surrounds Me"

A Poem by PoeT4994
"

Just a piece I wrote for my semi-finals for Louder Than Life. Ended up not getting used though. But it's just about a girl, not a specific girl, elaborated through imagery of the earth and space.

"
I know this was meant to be.
I know because I read my horoscope every day.
I read my horoscope every day i'm with you because I look in your eyes and pick out the constellations amongst the twinkles in them.
They twinkle like the stars in the ground that I walk on.
You are Hollywood, and i'm an actor.
Except i'm not auditioning for any role, i'm going out for your heart.
The heart that feeds photosynthesis into the forest growing in your eyes.
The limbs that branch out to embrace me.
They flow like the rivers down your cheeks.
The rivers that come across mountains and quarries of your past.
You throat tries to swallow your pain but can't help to choke on memories of what might happen.

Her eyes twinkle the stars and her lips pour planets, life drips from her tongue, and I hope she makes my mouth a civilization and my existence a galaxy.

No matter how space time warps, you can always hold me to your lips in the past.
Twist your arms around like black holes and suck up everything I give to you.
Your hair blazes from your scalp like you have solar folicles.
Every day you whip sun winds my way, I can feel my blood supernova and evaporate from esasporated pours.
I see water falls pour into your mouth and feed the wildlife that codes your genetics.
Your umbilical vine grabs a hold of your dreams harder than anything i've ever seen.
Your fingers are like stems of flowers that you pollinate with acryllic nails.
Pedal by pedal falls till you're bare root.
Stringing from soil hoping for a breath of carbon dioxide.
Gasping, and curling with age.
I see the Milky Way, holding life inside of your womb.
Millions upon millions of lives that might be someday.
That might die someday.
That might fall into the soil of your skin, and decompose into negative grown images of nature.
Mixing leaves into your veigns.
Veigns that are sliced only to drip alovera that heals the scars.
The lines in your palms lead to bays that rest in the ball of your hands.
The bays rest there from contact with your eyes, wiping away salt water.
I see oceans crash amongst the blue in your eyes.
The sea glosses your glare over with hope but floods your aspirations.
Your hair weaves down in cascades of black tendrals.
They fall down your back with mountainous skylines of shoulder blades and down your front of collar bone roots that feed into the canopy that sits on your shoulders.
Gloss sirs on your lips like rain forest dew sprinkled across the trees.
Your abdomen holds your walking with your talking like gravity on opposite poles.
Your knees hold your path straight like planetary alignment.
You use your feet to cross galaxies with shooting stars sprinkling from your heels.
Your heart floats equally with warmth of Mars.
Right next to atmospheric lungs that breath green houses.
Your skin sheds comets like asteroid belts.
Floral layouts pattern your skin and cocoa plants scent your path.
Your toes sprinkle seeds and ficus' sprout from sidewalks that are graced by your rosebud heels.
Multi-colored moss drapes your eyes like lashes.
Bark peaks a nose into your face and takes in it's surroundings.
Hills run out of your chest in beautiful carpets of limed satin grass.
Fields graze across your stomach.
You stride wildlife.
You are my mother nature and the galaxy that surrounds me.
I love you.

© 2010 PoeT4994


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is amazing work friend!
Really and truly mean that!
Everything infused, universal, internal, external!
Awesome!
xx

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
1 Review
Added on March 26, 2010
Last Updated on March 26, 2010