Trust Me With Your Heart

Trust Me With Your Heart

A Poem by PoeticPrince
"

Sometimes on our journey through life, we meet someone, who profoundly changes our lives. These chance encounters with "Angels" can only be fate. The connections are too strong, the circumstances too

"
I had given up , lost all hope. I closed the door to my heart and refused to let anyone in ever again. 

I had trusted and loved with everything my soul could provide only in turn to be hurt , I vowed to never
let that happen again so I locked the door and tossed the key. 

Then you came back into my life and made me change my mind, I thought we would always just be distant friends. 
But God had other plans for us,  our relationship is unconventional but I believe his plan is for us to be different. 

You push me to want to better, to be different , you inspire me to be so much more then what I've ever been. 

I ask that you trust me with your heart , let me mend all the broken pieces and protect you with every ounce of love I have.
You are every breath I take , when I thought I'd never find happiness you appeared . 

I just want to be your everything , I want to give you something Real because it's everything you deserve. 

© 2016 PoeticPrince


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This reads as if it were a long lost message in a bottle. I loved it ! A strong emotional piece. I look foward to reading the rest of your stuff.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 18, 2016
Last Updated on July 18, 2016

Author

PoeticPrince
PoeticPrince

LOS ANGELES, CA



About
As things get worse ,poetry gets better because it becomes more necessary. more..

Writing