An Adventure to an Art Exhibit

An Adventure to an Art Exhibit

A Story by nightdark
"

**This is a descriptive paragraph.

"

An Adventure to an Art Exhibit

 

The weather that day was very gloomy and dark, clouds taking over the sky. It was definitely going to rain, and I did not want to stay outside nor did I want to stay in my house.

 

I decided to start walking. I ended up walking down a paved pathway in Downtown Vancouver and I saw a huge line of people chatting lively beside a beautiful Victorian style building made of white stone. Everyone in the line-up was very excited for the exhibition and lively chatter was taking place everywhere.

 

In the exhibit, some paintings were tiny as a wristwatch and you needed to come very close to make up what they were showing, others were wide as the wall and occupying the whole room on their own; some were black and white sketches of unfinished works, some - colorful as the rainbow. All the different styles, mediums of art, and themes made this exhibition an unforgettable experience. There were prints, paintings, art installations, visual arts - all playing a role to make this exhibition a great success that it was.

 

It was a good decision I made going out today on this rainy day, I learned a lot in the exhibit and I will make sure to keep an eye on what they are showing next.  

© 2017 nightdark


Author's Note

nightdark
Please let me know what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on July 13, 2017
Last Updated on November 9, 2017
Tags: art, exhibit, descriptive paragraph, writing, creative, descriptive, paragraph, unique