An Adventure to an Art Exhibit

An Adventure to an Art Exhibit

A Story by nightdark
"

**This is a descriptive paragraph. Revised

"

An Adventure to an Art Exhibit

 

It was definitely going to rain, and I did not want to stay outside nor did I want to stay in my house.

 

While walking down a paved pathway in Downtown Vancouver, I saw an enormous line of people chatting lively beside a beautiful Victorian style building made of white stone. I slowed as I overheard different conversations about their predictions on the art exhibition that was opening that evening. Some paintings were as tiny as a wristwatch and you needed to take a step closer to make out what they presented, others were as wide as the wall and occupying the whole room on their own. Some were unfinished black and white sketches, others were as colourful as the rainbow. All the different styles, media of art, and themes made this exhibition an unforgettable experience. There were prints, paintings, art installations, visual arts ― all playing a role to make this exhibition a great success that it was.

 

It was quite an adventure going to an art exhibit on a rainy day. The exhibition was the right way to spend the rainy Thursday.  

© 2017 nightdark


Author's Note

nightdark
Let me know what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on November 9, 2017
Last Updated on November 9, 2017
Tags: art, exhibit, descriptive paragraph, writing, creative, descriptive, paragraph, unique, redone, revised, updated