Worlds apart

Worlds apart

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1

Within the asylum in district double O zero, a child who had been deprived of all knowledge but words had to live on their own until the day they died from their insanity and madness would take over them; no one to talk to and no one to love. The small child wandered the deserted land he was sent to, searching for a way out before his sanity would collapse and crumble away into millions of shredded red tears. He would often palter with others with the same or different fate into the palm of his hand, the victims ending up dead or missing over the next few days.

 

December 31st 2080

ERA OF THE LOST ONES

 

The young child wandered into a place that had been said to have been lost forever in the year, 2012 from the Judgment day, the day the Earth began to go into turmoil and destruction, a library. They’ve been lost, all records of the many stories authors had written…until now. He wasn’t sure if it was actually real and tangible, or just the madness taking over him. Slyly creeping up to the dusty books, he swiped his index and middle finger across the side, revealing colorful covers and titles appearing. He jumped back, startled and bewildered at the bazar colors. He shielded his eyes for a brief moment, but moved it away slowly, ogling at the colors in awe. He carefully took ahold of one of the books and felt a calmness of peace and bliss. He opened the book, attempting to read the mystic and odd pages. Once he got the hang of reading, he had been sucked into the book, escaping from the dark reality he had come from, living the rest of his life in the library, reading books all day and cleaning and repairing them till the day he would die.



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
Added on October 24, 2012
Last Updated on October 24, 2012
Tags: future, child, trickery, books, happy


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1