Is he my hero?

Is he my hero?

A Story by PokemonFan#1
"

This is basically mostly just a kissy short selfish story made from complete boredom; :/ I swear.

"

Sarah finished a meeting discussing about the Tragedy of Sablier; rumors others were saying that Jack Vessalius could be in need of talking with for the truth to reach their minds. She cringed at any bad rumor she heard about not just the Vessalius boy, but of the other people who attended that were in the room, so she decided to retire early and the meet was adjured.
     When she came out of the building Pandora, she was suddenly pulled behind a wall with her mouth covered by soft lips. She muffled trying to escape from the figure and call for help, but when he pulled apart he stroked the side of her cheek and whispered closely into her red flustered ear, “Let’s take this somewhere more private, ™
(Hime).”
     She was shocked at the nickname the man used. Only one man would call her that. Jack Vessalius.
     “J-Jack-?”
     “Hush my love,” he said brushing his index finger to Sarah’s lips, “come with me now.” He firmly held her left hand with his gloved right and escorted her away from Pandora and to the Vessalius Dukedom.

~***~

Somehow Jack had convinced Sarah by over flirting with her causing her to fluster madly like a healthy red tomato to get her to dress up in a dress…but she had no idea it would be so scandalous. She was tricked into wearing a rather short (but cute) dress showing her shoulders and knees.
     “I-I feel violated…” She stuttered in distress.
     “Hmm…then why don’t you try this on instead?” Jack said seeing that innocently cute flustered look Sarah would make and handed her a new dress to try on, one with sleeves and the dress longer in length. He enjoyed seeing her fluster madly. He thought it was a cute look on her.
     Sarah took the snow white dress and soon came out, Jack completely awed and star-struck. Her cheeks were a bright pink, indicating she was a bit embarrassed to be dressed in something so fancy, nonetheless worn by no girl until now.
     “Dashing.” He said. He took her by the waist, bringing her body to his chest. He ran his right hand up her back causing her to heat up and flinch. Then he took his left hand firmly running it through the back of her hair, pushing her head closer to him, her chin resting on his shoulder. “™
(Hime)…I wish to be with you forever…if there ever comes a time when we must say good bye……don’t leave me. Don’t leave my side; I simply couldn’t bear to part with you. You are my everything. You are…my only hope for a better future.” Jack said crying into her hair. It was so much for Sarah to take in. He asked for so much.
     He tilted Sarah’s chin up giving her a tender kiss on the lips once more. The tender kiss soon turned into a passionate one and Jack had moved Sarah onto the bed as they did so, bending over and gave light pecks.
     In the beginning of Sarah and Jack’s relationship, Sarah was not too keen to kiss him, so he always made nuzzling jesters and pecks on her cheek or forehead (kissing her cheek the most to get her flustered reactions). As of right this moment her mind was full of mush, unable to find herself resisting anything he were to do her.
     Jack had pulled away from the barrage of kisses and Sarah was confused on the sudden stop. Things were just getting good!
     “Jack?”
     “™
(Hime)…I’ve been meaning to ask you this.” He bent down onto one knee and pulled out a small white small box case from his large green overcoat. Sarah knew what he was doing and she flustered madly. He opened the box where a diamond ring was incased.
     “It’s beautiful!”
     “Not as much as you are my love. So to seal our love, I would like you to marry me…Sarah Hollenbeck, will you marry me?” He proposed.
     Sarah was speechless with tears streaming down her face. She sobbed out, “Yes, yes I will!”
     Jack smiled brightly taking the ring out of the box and sliding it into her ring finger. He gave her a long deep passionate kiss and as it turned to night, they fell asleep together, Jack’s arm wrapped around Sarah and Sarah cuddling closely into Jack’s chest.

 

~The End~

© 2013 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
™め (hi•me) = Princess
____________________

(will make a picture (maybe) later)
© Story | PokemonFan#1
© Jack Vessalius | Pandora Hearts | Jun Mochizuki
© Pandora Hearts | Jun Mochizuki
© Sarah ™め (Hime) | me

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very fun and random :) Oh man, Jack was being quite a bad child was he not? :D Yazzy would have murdered him for trying to make you wear that dress. Will there be a continuation? if so I look forward to it :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


PokemonFan#1

10 Years Ago

Yes, Yazzy would be there in a split second with her Jack tracker device XD
I'm thinking of do.. read more
It's nice, but lacks depth. How did their relationship start?

Posted 10 Years Ago


PokemonFan#1

10 Years Ago

As I said in the description box, "I made this out of complete boredom".

I really didn'.. read more
ClaudiaVonDoom

10 Years Ago

I reccomend writing about exactly what you see before you if you have writer's block. Start with the.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

326 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 17, 2013
Last Updated on June 17, 2013

Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1