Wanted

Wanted

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

Drabble: 200 word challenge set 1

"
He was everything to her. He was all she dreamt of as the perfect boyfriend. She would shyly talk to him but he was so popular, there seemed to be no time for her to get closer to the likes of her crush. All the girls would steal him away and make it that much harder for her to share special moments with him. All she wanted was him. She was always put out like a candle and placed in the darkness of basements, locked away with the key thrown into the icy ocean floor. She would never be able to get close to him. Her world would soon shatter if no one came to her rescue soon. Being wanted is all she could ask for from anyone. If he one day finds her through the crashing waves, his lost princess, he could light the way for a new hope. A meaning to keep going and never give up no matter the troubles they may face. She hopes, one day, her knight in shining armor will find her in this dark, beautiful, cruel world and take her in his arms and love her till the very end of their story.


© 2013 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
This was an experiment to see how well I could write something in just 200 words....and to help get out of my writers block.
✂----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dedicated to my character Crona Zay Hill (before she became a vampire fledgling)

© Crona Zay Hill | Mystic Academy | PokemonFan#1
© Mystic Academy | Thread Heads (<--check out the group on here if you want)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aw~! Good job Hime! It's really hard to write something good in just a few lines! I certainly fail at such things. Gold star for you!

Posted 10 Years Ago


PokemonFan#1

10 Years Ago

Thanks~ Next I wanna try writing a 200 word drabble for "blood" (It's gonna be how tempting blood is.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
1 Review
Added on September 4, 2013
Last Updated on October 28, 2013
Tags: MysticAcademy, Wanted, CronaZayHill, Drabble, 200WordChallenge


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1