Blood

Blood

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

Drabble: 200 word challenge set 1

"
The  red  liquid  trickled  from  her  hand  as  she  stabbed  the  goblin  with  her  own  bare  hands  in  the  heart.  She  smiled  and  kicked  away  the  limp  body. Her  eyes  glowed  red  with  the  thirst  for  killing  and  causing  death  to  her  enemies.  She  licked  the  blood  from  her  hands.  It  wasn’t  human  blood,  but  it  would  have  to  do until  a  human  would  submit  to  her  and  give  up  their  own  life  so  she  could  live  amongst  the  rest  of  the  weak  humans  in  their  cruel,  beautiful  world  as  if  she  too  were  a  human.  Her  other  side  is  much  too  kind  and  refused  to  kill  living  things.  She  has  a  rabbit  whose  blood  runs  endlessly  no  matter  how  thirsty  she  is  and  can  live  through  anything  thrown  at  it.  She  despises  the  damned  rabbit,  seeking  for  a  way  to  kill  it  off  so  it  can’t  ever  cause  her  more  pain  than  she  already  has.  She  only  needs  herself  and  a  human  to  keep  her  heart  beating  forever.  If  she  ever  gets  the  chance  to  kill,  she’ll  kill.  Nothing  will  stand  in  her  way.  She  needs  no  lover  or  a  happy  ending.  All  she  thirsts  for  is  her  survival.


© 2013 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
I thought having the font be in chiller was appropriate...also it's coincidence I wrote this in time for Halloween :D So, if I don't post anything before Halloween: HAPPY HALLOWEEN, READERS~ ♥
✂----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dedicated to my character Crona Zay Hill

© Crona Zay Hill | Mystic Academy | PokemonFan#1
© Mystic Academy | Thread Heads (<--check out the group on here if you want)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
Added on October 28, 2013
Last Updated on October 28, 2013
Tags: MysticAcademy, Blood, CronaZayHill, Drabble, 200WordChallenge


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1