Fireworks

Fireworks

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1

The small rocket shot into the sky at a shrill speed of light and burst into the air, leaving behind the imaginative sparkles of stars dancing across the never ending night sky. The people from the ground “oohed” and “awed” as the stars gave a brilliant performance. Couples held each other close, enjoying the show the fireworks gave. One brown haired boy held his darling purple haired lover close to his chest. The girl smiled as a pink hue lit up her snow pale face and then she felt the warmth of the boys lips touch her cold cheeks and as another rocket shot into the air, she turned red with her large glasses fogging up. He removed the silver frames from her and wiped the fog away with his sleeve and soon placing them back over her red eyes. They continued to gaze upon the magical show with all their friends. The girl smiled, happy to have found someone she could love and be with forever and brought back into the calm shallow waters with her Prince Charming waiting there for her. The magnificent beauty seeing the stars twinkle and dance on such a night is only the start.


© 2014 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
Based on a part in Mystic Academy with Crona and Axel watching the fireworks with Lee, Clover, Aurum, Ragnarok, Juno, and Larkspur at a spa resort in Japan.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on March 23, 2014
Last Updated on March 23, 2014


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1