Chapter 1: Secrets

Chapter 1: Secrets

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

A girl named Fang meets a new super hot boy in her class and learns a secret of his.

"

One day a girl with long light brown hair, pale skin, and dark green eyes named Fang woke up one morning with a tired look on her face, but forcing herself to get up for the first day back to school after a, what seemed to be longer, spring break. Fang's mornings usually started off with her taking a shower, getting ready for school, having breakfast and out the door, grabbing her keys to her purple buggy. On ariving to school, Fang saw one of her friends talking to a boy she'd never seen before.

"Hi Tasha. Who's this cute boy you're talking to?" Fang asked. Fang has known Tasha ever since the third grade. Tasha has long blue hair and green eyes.

"My name is Cilan. I'm here untill summer break." The boy Cilan said. He has short brown hair and golden yellow eyes. "You must be Fang. Tasha told me all about you."

"She has, hasn't she?" Fand said blushing and gave Tasha a death glare. "What did you tell him so far?"

"That you still sleep with your stuffed dragon Sharon and-" Tasha said untill Fang interupted her covering her mouth.

"WHAT?! But that was a secret!" Fang whispered.

"Sorry... I shouldn't have-" Tasha started but interupted again by Cilan.

"Its okay. I won't tell anyone." Cilan said softly. "If you can figure out my secret. I'll give you the rest of the day to figure it out."

"You want me to know your secret?" Fang said shocked. "Umm. Is it that you're on a top secret mission?"

"Nope. But don't worry. You have all day." Cilan said giving Fang and Tasha a light and faint smile revealing his upper teeth and walking off to class.

"Ah! W-were those...fangs?" Fang said quietly to herself. The last class Fang and Cilan had was Drama class and they were doing a romance scene under the moon light that involved kissing eachother.

"But Nick...I love-" Fangs character started to say.

"Now this is when you kiss her Cilan." Their Drama teacher said. Cilan nodded his head and made his way to Fang and quickly kissed the side of her cheeck on purpuse. "Cilan. That's not where you're supposed to kiss her. Don't be afrade to touch her lips. Do that scene again. And ACTION!

"But Nick...I love-" Fang said again. This time Cilan kissed Fang on her lips and to Fang it was like she was taken to another world with only her and Cilan.

"Me too Stella. I love you too." Cilan's character said, then hugging Fang and walking off stage. "I'll miss you my love!"

"That was perfect!" The Drama teacher yelled. "But the rest will have to wait for tomorrow. Have a safe drive home everyone."

"So have you figured out my secret?" Cilan asked.

"I think so." Fang said smiling. "You like to wear fake vampire fangs and that your a really great kisser."

"Ding, ding, ding! Your are absolutly right Fang." Cilan said taking out the fake fangs. "But I don't think I need them any more. And That kiss. It was real."

After that day Fang and Cilan were much more than friends.



© 2011 PokemonFan#1


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
MY TURN! MY TURN! my secret is that i like to sing along with the voices of john lennon and paul mccartney so if you're in my neighborhood and you hear a voice in the tenor sound going up surprisingly high yup thats me ^-^

........i thought Cilan was a vampire 0.0

Posted 12 Years Ago


sweet story

Posted 12 Years Ago


Like your other books, sound really cute and sweet so far!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ha, ha! That is funny! I never realized that!

Posted 12 Years Ago


haha i liked it! funny how her name is fang and he is the one with fangs!

Posted 12 Years Ago


wow, a tad dissapoited and relieved- thought he was a vampire and was going to eat her when they kissed, and i also hoped he wasnt becasue vampire romance is a bit old, lol.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Yeah, I was thinking of having him be a vampire too, but I changed my mind.

Posted 12 Years Ago


how cute, totally waiting for you to say he was a vampire! oh well, it was a cute love story.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 19, 2011
Last Updated on August 6, 2011


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


One One

A Chapter by Imagination-mage


Chapter I Chapter I

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1