Chapter 2: The Other World and its mysteries'

Chapter 2: The Other World and its mysteries'

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

Sarah awaken's finding herself and Snowbell tied to a tree.

"

I soon started to wake up and could feel the urge to move again after what happened with the Prince. I found myself hanging from a tree branch in a forest and I didn’t know where I was or how I got there. The only thing I remembered was that Prince gave me a shot on both my arms and legs right after I found Snowbell. Speaking of Snowbell, where was she? Still gagged I tried to say, Snowbell? Where are you? But it came out like, “Mmmph, mmmph, mmph?”

“Meow! Meow!” A cat answered back. It was Snowbell still trapped inside the golden cage. I swung back and forth so I could reach the cage to knock it over so Snowbell could get out and hopefully get help. But instead of running off to get someone to help me get down, Snowbell started to look different. She suddenly had taken the form of a human/kitten.

“(W-w-w-what’s happening to Snowbell?!)” I thought in my head. Snowbell now looked like a little five year old girl with light gray silver hair. She had a black bow in her hair with the following black ears popping out of her head, also having a long black tail coming out from behind her. She was luckily hiding in the bushes not wearing any clothes because she just transformed.

“S…sa...sa...sar...Sarah?”Snowbell tried to say. “Wa…wants…help?” I nodded to Snowbell but Snowbell didn’t understand what I was saying so I was hopeless on getting freed any time soon. Then someone came up from behind Snowbell and wrapped her new birthday suit up in a blanket. This someone looked like a woman with light long blue hair and fiery glowing red eyes. She was a most beautiful looking woman with a pale skin tone and had such a cute voice too. She was so mesmerizing that by the time she got me down I had fallen asleep.

“Oh. She seems to have fallen asleep. Do you know her name little girl?” The woman asked Snowbell.

“S-s-Sarah! S-s-she Sarah m-m-my master.” Snowbell stuttered.

“Here, take my hand. I’ll take you back to my place to stay. I’ll get you some clothes when we get there.” The mystery woman said holding her hand out for Snowbell to take.

“Only if m-m-master come too.” Snowbell stuttered again.

“I know sweetie. I can carry your Sarah while holding your hand too.” The woman said showing Snowbell a smile.

“Okay.” Snowbell said taking the woman’s hand without actually knowing who she was yet. I later woke up a few hours later smelling a sweet aroma of pancakes’ and scrambled eggs with a note on it saying:

“Sarah is it? I left you something to eat while I took your friend out to get some clothes for her. Don’t worry about her. I’ll make sure nothing bad happens. If you need anything, my maids will take care of it for you.”

Sincerely- Kallie

“Hi! My names Fang. What’s yours?” A girl with long light pink hair and fiery red eyes said.

“My names Sarah. Where am I?” I asked looking around the room.

“You’re in my house silly.” The girl Fang said.

“No. where am I?” I said. “I’m not from here.”

“Oh! You’re in the Other World. It’s the complete opposite of Earth.” Fang said with a happy grin on her face. She seemed so happy, but I think she didn’t know I was I’m from Earth. “You should eat your breakfast my mom made for you.”

"Okay." I said taking a bite from the pancakes’.“Wow! These pancakes’ are really good! What’s in this? It’s incredible!”

“Thanks. Glad you liked them.” Kallie said walking into the room.

“Sarah!” Snowbell yelled running to me licking my face. She had gotten a black sleeveless turtleneck shirt and long handless gloves with a short black skirt and black buckle shoes with long white socks.

“Aww, Snowbell you look so cute in that.”I complemented, then Snowbell started to blush a little.

“I got you some clothes to.” Kallie said handing me a stack of new clothes to try on. Just then I felt an aching pain coming from my cheeks. Then my head. I saw a mirror on the wall and limped over to it squeezing my stomach from the pain. I looked into the mirror, greeted by my new reflection. I now had whiskers like what Snowbell used to have, brown fuzzy cat ears and tail. Then my hair got shorter and was now to my shoulders. The pain had gone away leaving behind a mark shaped like a cat paw print below my right cheek.

“Whaaaaa!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. “What happened to me?! I look like a cat!”

“Oh? What’s this?” Kallie said poking a large bell hanging from a green wrist bracelet on my new tail.

“……I’ll go try on the clothes now.” I said quietly taking the stack of clothes into a bathroom. There were, at least, five pairs of clothes to choose from. There were red, blue and yellow dresses and a purple top with gold edges and a short white skirt. Last was a green maid outfit with green accessories that matched the one I had on my tail.

I walked out of the bathroom and handed the nice lady Kallie the three dresses and kept the maid dress and purple shirt and white skirt.

"That's a great choice." Kallie said taking the dresses and handing them to Fang. "You can have these dresses Fang."

"Yay! New clothes!" Fang squealed running out of the room.

It seems so weird being in a place I've never been in. Like right now for example! I don't know this lady and what's worse is I have no idea how to get back home!

"So where do you live?" Kallie asked.

"Oh! Umm. I-I live in Marigold City." I said.

"Never heard of that place." Kallie said with a blank expression on her face. Great. I hope she knows how to get me back home though. What did I do to deserve this? First, my parent's get divorced for absolute no resin, second, I moved to a new place and go to a new school and third, I find myself being kidnapped right after school. Oh yeah...I still never got to eat anything since then.

"Umm. I'm hungry. I haven't had any food for two days." I said hoping she would let me and Snowbell eat.

"You are? Well why didn't you tell me sooner?"Kallie said ringing a little bell.

Well I kind of just turned into a cat and then I got some new clothes for free which made me forget about food. I thought to myself. Two maids’ came in and took Snowbell and I to the kitchen and seated us. They place the breakfast Kallie had made and we both basically ate away the food. Well I did anyway. Snowbell had just turned into a half-human and didn't know what do. I stopped eating to help Snowbell learn how to eat with a fork, knife and spoon. She learned a lot quicker than how long I thought it would be.

When we finished eating, I decided to get dressed in my new clothes I had just received and went back into the bathroom. When I came out, I had my green maid outfit on and Kallie basically appeared out of nowhere surprising me.

"My oh my. That maid outfit really suits you Sarah." Kallie complemented.

"Oh really? Ha, ha! Thanks." I said blushing and giggling.

When Snowbell had finished eating, I decided that we should be on our way.

"What!? You can't leave!" Kallie shouted.

"But I need to get back home....." I said. "Why can't I leave?"

Kallie let out a sigh and said, "There are bad, bad, bad criminals and serial killer's out there Sarah. That's why you can't leave."

KILLER'S! THERE ARE KILLER'S OUT THERE!? Just my luck. All I wanted to do was have a normal life. NOT THIS! I have no clue what I'm here for. Why can't I be back home playing on my video games and watching T.V.?

I let out a very loud sigh and asked, "Where am I? Am I on Earth? Or am I in an alternate universe?"

"You're in Mellow Dice Town and you are in the opposite of Earth we call, The Other World." Kallie said. "I found you tied to a tree. Why were you tied up?"

"Umm. It's a rather long story." I said. "But I guess you want me to tell you any way...."

"Please." Kallie said, I just couldn't say no to her. She was just too beautiful to no to.

"Well, it started with my mom wanting to get divorced with my dad." I started. "Then after it was official, I was with my mom and my sisters we're with my dad. I was being forced to be with my mom first. It wasn't fair my sister's were with our dad first. My mom had just found a place in a city called Marigold City. When I went to school the next day, I meet a really strange boy. Anyway, after school was over, I went back home and was greeted by Snowbell. She was meowing crazily so I assumed she was hungry and went into the kitchen to get her some food. But then I heard a man's voice so I turned around. He was big and muscular and was mumbling something to another man that looked a little like him. When they started to walk toward me I grabbed Snowbell and ducked under them and tried to run out the front door, but it was blocked by another man and then he started to come after me. I had no other place to run but up stairs. I slammed the door shut and locked it and ran to the window. I opened it and I looked down -that was probably the biggest mistake I've ever done. Then the door broke open and as I jumped out, they grabbed me making me drop Snowbell. Luckily she was a cat because cat's always land on their feet. The next thing I knew, I was placed in a bag and in a castle. There was an ubber strange Prince there that took an interest in me. The locked me up in a room and the next day I was to meet with the Queen and King plus the Prince. The Queen said I was to be married to the Prince! And the King had a massive collection of books. He told me about a few secrets about the book shelves and he wanted me to find the hidden book shelf. I didn't know where to look, but then I started to here a voice echoed in my head again -I forgot to say I heard it the first time when I was going to school- and I listened to it and it helped me find the book shelf. The Prince was waiting behind it and he had Snowbell in a golden cage. He was then chanting something I've never heard before. And then he had me tied up and gagged so I couldn't try to get away for what he was about to do. He got out a needle and gave me shot's on both my arm's and leg's. Next thing I can remember I was paralyzed and fell asleep. That's when I woke up to see you and then Fang."

"Oh my gosh...Sarah...You've been through a lot." Kallie said hugging me. "Tell you what. I'll let you and Snowbell leave tomorrow."

"But what about the villains out there?" I said. Part of me wanted to stay and leave at the same time. I didn't want to get kidnapped or killed. But I really wanted to go home.

"Okay. We'll stay." I said. I didn't want anything to happen to me and Snowbell again....



© 2011 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
Sorry this took so long! Enjoy and review!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
daaaaamn she did go through alot! if i heard that the prince wanted to marry me i'd be like oh heeeeeeeeeeck no! my love will always be ARTEMIS FOWL!
........*cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket*............
so what if he's a book character anyway good read :)

p.s
i like the begining scene with Snowball =^^=
i would have been like "Too FURBALL!"
SNOWBALL: its snowball!
ME: -_- whatever •_• anyway to the kitten er.. girl *stands up *
here i goOOO! *falls flat on face*
blech! dirt!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Yeah. I miss snowbell...

Posted 12 Years Ago


Awesome! I love how Snowbell is in it! I can't wait to see the next chapter. This is one strange new world!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
4 Reviews
Added on June 23, 2011
Last Updated on September 7, 2011


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1