Chapter 1: Vampire's and Wearwolve's

Chapter 1: Vampire's and Wearwolve's

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1

One day a girl named Sarah was outside in the front yard, thinking to herself about story idea's to get her mind off of her loud step-brothers. Sarah wore a black swimming shirt, dark blue jeans and two pairs of jacket's, the first, over her black shirt, a dark green business jacket with two pockets and the second, a short jean jacket that went a little over her breasts and buttoned up. Then a white scarf around her neck to protect it from the savage winter air. On her dark brunette hair she wore a cute Pikachu Bennie. She has hazel eyes, but everyone say they are blue.
   Sarah often wrote down her idea and then when back to thinking. Suddenly, a black limo pulled up to her house, but she had her ipod up loud, listening to "Bad Romance" by the Glee cast and didn't notice the car till she looked up. Sarah glanced over, whisper screaming, "A LIMO!" pulling out her headphones quickly, the music still playing, but soon put on pause and turned off. She got up and walked to the door to tell her mom there was a Limo parked in front of the house, but a man in a black limo driver suite tapped onto Sarah's shoulder, startling her.
     "Sorry. Are you SarahHollenbeckSings from YouTube?" The driver asked. He has dark brown curly hair leaking out of his black drivers hat and blood ruby eyes with a deep red slit.
     "Yeah?!" Sarah said happy, but surprised at the same time.
     "Good. My master- I mean boss would like to have a word with you." The man said.
     "Uh....Let me put this away and tell my mom." Sarah said running into the house.
   When she put down her note book full of story idea's, she realized it was to quiet. Sarah looked around slowly looking into her and her sister's bedroom and the boy's room too. No one was there. Then she went into her mom and step-dad's room. No one there, neither in their bathroom. Sarah began to panic. Even the two dogs, that were still puppy's, weren't there.
     "Maybe they're in the backyard." Sarah said. She walked outside into the cold winter weather to see no one was there. "WHERE IS EVERYONE?!" Sarah ran back inside, grabbed her cell phone, ironically fully charged and placed it into her green sweater pocket. Sarah walked back out into the frontyard and followed the driver to the limo and was asked to go inside. She began to get excited, but scared because she was a little affrade of getting kidnaped.
     "Hello Sarah!" A man with blond hair and raging blood ruby eyes with a deep red slit said. "I hear you want to be a singer, writer, and an artist."
     "Y-yes. Thats right." Sarah said blushing.
     "I was wondering if you'd like to come to my place." The man asked.
     "I'm sorry, I can't." Sarah said.
     "Why not?" The man asked.
     "No one is here and I have to watch the house." Sarah replied.
   The limo suddeny started to move, Sarah freaking out. Sarah reached for her pocket to get her phone out and call 911, but was quickly grabbed by the wrist at an amazingly fast speed.
     "Who are you calling?" The man asked in a mysterius tone.
     "I-I-" Sarah stuttred looking at the man's eye's. His eyes turned a deep black and he began to smile, two sharp k-9's appering.
     "911 I presume?" The man said pulling Sarah close to him, Sarah's heart racing.
     "L-let me go!" Sarah pleaded.
     "I've finally found you though." The man said, his lips drawing close to Sarah's neck. "Princess..."
     "Sir!" The limo driver yellped pausing the man. "Wait to have her."
     "A good idea. Besides, I need to be in a bigger space." The man said parting his lips from Sarah's neck, Sarah letting out a sigh of relive.
   The limo driver drove up to a large mansion and parking. Sarah's door opened and pushed out and caught by the driver.
     "Take her into my room Draco. And tie her up as well so she can't escape me when I come." The man said getting out. "I shall be waiting in the dinning hall. Come fetch me when you get her ready."
     "Yes Master ." Drako said.
     "Let me go!" Sarah said struggling in Draco's grip.
     "Right this way. I'll be taking you to my master's room for the time being." Draco said ignoring Sarah's words, dragging her inside. When they got inside, they climbed up to the second floor and into a large room with a king sized bed.
     "No! I want to go back home!" Sarah said with tears begining to poor down her cheeks.
   Draco pushed Sarah onto the bed, Sarah now balling her eyes out. "Listen here "Princess", my master is very interested in you and wants you on his side when they come." Draco said very aggressevly while walking over to grab rope, ducktape and a blindfold in the closet. "Now sit still while I do as my master told me to do."
     "No!" Sarah said trying to get away, but slamed on by Draco. He sat on top of Sarah's back and started to tisk Sarah for her behavor.
     "Its usless to run. Now stay still!" Draco said taking Sarah's arms and tieing them together. Sarah began to kick her legs back and forth, Draco holding them down and binding them together.
     "Please stop and let me go!" Sarah begged being lifted and lyed down on her back, her head on the pillows.
     "Shut up! I've had enough of your jibber jabber human!" Draco said putting a peice of ducktape on Sarah's mouth to keep her from talking anymore. "Now for the final touch." Draco lifted Sarah's head up and put the blind fold over Sarah's eyes, Sarah seeing only black. Draco layed her head back down on the pillow and left the room.
   Draco walked into the dinning hall, his master asking, "Is she ready for me?"
     "Yes master. I have her on the bed tied up and waiting for you." Draco said.
     "Good." The master said standing up and smiling, showing two sharp K-9's.
~***~
   Sarah tried to move, but couldn't. These ropes are really tight. Sarah thought. Suddeny, a door opened and creaked, Sarah frezing.
     Hello Princess. Sorry for the long wait. The master's voice said. He climbed onto the bed and layed next to Sarah's left. He stroked Sarah's cheek and then closed in his lips toward Sarah's neck, pulling her scarf off. This may hurt...a lot! As he was about to attack, there was a crash.
     Hand the girl over! A male voice said.
     And why would I hand her over to you Wearwolves? The master asked holding Sarah up and hugging her.
     Max! Go get her away from that Vampire! The male voice said.
     Not unless I bite her first! The master said biting into Sarah's neck. Sarah began to feel two sharp pain's at the same time, The masters bite on the left side of her neck and the Wearwolfs on her right shoulder.
   The blindfold sliped off, Sarah's eyes begining to change into two different colors.
     "Max! You weren't supposed to bite her!" A man with tan skin, black hair and yellow eyes with a black slit scolted.
     "S-sorry dad!" The boy Max apologized.
     "Oh well, just grab her before he regains power." Max's father ordered, Max grabbing Sarah and jumping out the window with the rest of the pack.
     "I must have her!" The master growled.


© 2011 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
What happened to Sarah and will she be alright? Read the next chapter to find out!

Hope you enjoied and please, please, PLEASE review!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very interesting chapter. I like how you involved the many situations and characters. I like the complete chapter. A strong ending to a excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


HOLY CHEESE AND CRACKERS!!! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?! if i were there i would go all black on these people!!! just saying. really good so far, can't wait till next chapter!

Posted 12 Years Ago


lovin it so far.....

Posted 12 Years Ago


Yeah....

Posted 12 Years Ago


haha! did you know that if you lick duct tape, it'll come off?

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

287 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 5, 2011
Last Updated on December 26, 2011
Tags: Vampire, Wearwolf, Half blood


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1