A short for Mario

A short for Mario

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

During the brother's evening dinner, Bowser kidnapps Princess Peach and sends Mario and Luigi to another demention.

"

Today ladies and gent's I, Toad, will tell you the tail of the Mario bros. journey to another dimension. There day started out like any other day.

     "Mario." A tall man with a big bushy brown mustachio said wearing green overalls and a green cap with a large "L". "Does my mustache have anything in it?"

     "Uh-hu..." The man Mario responded shaking his head up and down. He wore red overalls and a red cap with a large "M".

     "I do!?" The green man said getting up from the table and into the bathroom to clean his mustache off.

     "Luigi, I-" Mario said being cut off by a scream.

     "Mario! Luigi! Help!" A voice called out from afar.

     "Peach!" The two brother's said, Mario standing up and Luigi running out of the bathroom with a comb stuck in his mustache.

     "Uh. Luigi." Mario said pointing at Luigi's face.

     "Oh! How embarrassing!" Luigi said pulling out the comb and placing it on the table.

     "Buwah ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!" A turtle like creature cackled.

     "Bowser!" Mario and Luigi said together.

     "Let Peach go!" Mario said.

     "You know I don't play like that." Bowser said. "This time is going to be different! I'm sending the two of you to a different dimension so you can't save Princess Peach this time." And before Mario and Luigi could run away, Bowser hit them with his dark magic he learned recently, making a giant black hole appear and the two brother's getting sucked into it. Never to be seen again...

     "No!" Peach said. "Humph. You'll never get away with this Bowser!"

     "Phf. They’re not going to ever come back sweet heart." Bowser said. "Now to take you back to my castle!"



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
I don't really plan to do a part 2 sadly. If it comes to me, I'll put a part 2.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
ha! the princess getting kidnapped where have iheard that one before :P doesnt matter the situation is common but THE ADVENTURE WIL ALWAYS WILL DIFFEREN! >:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Lol Princess Peach is kidnapped as usual!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ha, ha, ha! I like the part were the comb is in Luigi's mustache. Tgat was funny. Oh and I think you forgot to put Mario's mustache in his little description.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I'm working on chapter 1 at the moment.

Posted 12 Years Ago


oh NO!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

227 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 4, 2011
Last Updated on June 6, 2012


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1