My Boyfriends A Vampire!?

My Boyfriends A Vampire!?

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

The untold story of HOW Sarah became a vampire fledgling

"

One day a girl found out a dark and terrible secret of her boyfriends. He was a Vampire. A blood sucking, evil Vampire. The girl didn't want him to know that she knew his secret, so she moved away. Far, far away. Never to see him again.

   Two years later, another girl, about the age of sixteen, moved into the home of, “The girl who knew the secret” and she has NO clue about the boy. That is, until she goes to school....

     “Bye mom! I'm going to school now!” The girl said.

     “Love you Sarah!” The girl's mom said. Said girl walked out of the house and closed the door behind her. She has brown eyes, light tan skin and strait black hair, wearing a white bare. She wore a yellow baggy shirt and dark blue skinny jeans.

   She waits at the bus stop till the school bus arrives and boards the yellow and black bus. When she got in the bus, the driver closed the doors and Sarah walked to the end of the bus with every one rejecting her company.

Sarah found a seat next to a girl with blonde hair put up in a ponytail and wearing glasses.

     “Thanks.” Sarah said relieved to find a seat.

     “You're welcome...” The girl said. “Erica.” She stuck her hand out waiting for a hand shake from Sarah.

     “Sarah.” Sarah said shaking said girl Erica's hand. The two conversed on the bus and by the end of the day, they had become friends.

~***~

The next day was the same, but this time there was a boy with really pale skin and jet black hair watching Sarah in his little group of Drama club friends through his sunglasses. Him and all the members wore sunglasses and hoody jackets.

     “I want her. She'll be the perfect queen for me.” The boy said.

     “How do you plan to get her, Jessie?” One member asked.

     “Easy, I’ll seduce her, ask her out on a date, and ask her to be my girlfriend. When she says yes, and she will, that is when I shall make my move.” Said boy Jessie said.

     “Great plan. Oh, here she comes!”

     “Hello miss.” Jessie said to Sarah, ignoring the fact Erica was there as well.

     “May I help you?” Sarah asked.

     “Yes, I was wondering, there’s this new restaurant that opened up, and I was wondering if you wanted to join me.” Jessie said.

     “Are you serious?” Sarah asked.

     “I’m always serious.” Jessie said.

     “Sarah, I think he’s asking you out! Say yes!” Erica encouraged.

     “But I-”

     “Won’t you please?” Jessie asked.

   Sarah blushed and replied, “Okay. What time?”

~***~

Later that night, Sarah met up with Jessie at the restaurant, the two seeming to have a good time. When they finished their meal, Jessie took Sarah’s hand and asked, “Sarah, I know this may seem strange, but, will you be my girlfriend?”

     “Oh, uh, well…sure?” Sarah said with uncertainty.

     “Wonderful! Come, I want to show you something.” Jessie said taking Sarah out of the restaurant; paying for their food. He took her under a tree and held her hands.

     “So, where’s this thing you wanted to show me?” Sarah asked looking around.

     “Did I say I wanted to show you something? I meant I wanted to give you something.” Jessie said. He moved away Sarah’s hair, smelling it and within a quick second, he took a bite out of her neck. She cringed and fell to the floor, gripping her neck to hopefully stop the pain of the vampire venom, but of couse that did nothing. She stopped moving and sat up, feeling light headed and weak.

     “What did you do to me?!” She bellowed.

     “I have just turned you into a vampire; well, more like a fledgling. As soon as you have human blood, you’ll be a full vampire and you’ll become my queen.” Jessie said.

     “You’re a vampire?!” Sarah said surprised.

     “Well of course I am. What did you think I was; human?”

     “Yeeaah!” Sarah said as if it were a dumb question.

     “Come, I’ll take you to your first real meal.” Jessie said holding his hand out for Sarah to take.

     “There’s no way I’m going anywhere with you! My boyfriends a vampire!” Sarah said slapping his hand away and running off.

     “You can’t hide forever Sarah! I will find you again!” Jessie yelled.

 

 

You have to watch the movie to find out what happens next now. It’s called, “My babysitter’s a vampire!”



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
(Finally! I finished it!)

This story is based off the Disney chanel show, "My Babysitters A Vampire".
It was also during school when I thought of this. I was doing it out of complete boardome. I didn't think of turning it into this. I WAS going to do a different Vampire story, but I thought, "I think I'll turn this into how Sarah turned into a Vampire. You know. Since they didn't really show it in the movie."

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

274 Views
Added on August 25, 2011
Last Updated on June 5, 2012
Tags: Vampire, Human


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1