Gone From This World And On To A Better One

Gone From This World And On To A Better One

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

In Memory of Jeff Rizo...He goes way back when we were in elementery school together.

"

I'm so sad right now...The saddest I've ever been in my life.... (Besides the divorce.)
An old peer of mine--and everyone who went to Montessori--Died. It was Jeff Rizo....I hope he can rest in peace now....Good-bye Jeff....We all will miss you....Very much.

 

It all started when I moved into the big kid class in Montessori. I'm sorry ahead of time, I can't remember every detail but I'm goanna' try to remember.... I came into the big kid class and there was a boy. His name was Jeff Rizo. He had a hard life. He lived with his Grandma and (I think, not sure about this cause it’s been so long.) his mother was in jail. (Again, not sure if that’s what happened but he had a mom. That much I know.) Jeff was kind kid. But he smelled like cigarettes and not very many people--including me-- wanted to sit by him He had light tan skin and he got pretty tall later. He had dark black short hair; he would always have it up in small spikes. He had either hazel eyes like me or dark/light brown eyes. He also got baptized in a Mormon church at the age of (I think) 11 or 12. Over the years came graduation day for, me, Nikki Harris, Katy Durfee and Jeff Rizo. (I have a picture with everyone that was graduating, but I can't find it.....) After graduating I was having a hard time looking for a Middle School/Junior high. One day two people I knew from Montessori invited me to their Middle school/Junior High for a day called, "Bring a friend day".....Uhh well something like that. They were two boys, Trenton Durfee and none other than Jeff Rizo! I was surprised when I saw Jeff. I was to stay the whole day at that school. Although I still didn't quite like him--It was mostly the smell of cigarettes--I felt like I wanted to go to the school...that is, until I realized the classes there were way to hard for me. The school eventually was shut down from the lack of students going there. (But it seemed like there were so many there! How could they get shut down?) So that meant Jeff and Trenton had to go to separate schools now. I was in another Montessori school when that happened called, "Montessori Education Center." One night I had a dream where Jeff Rizo came to the same school as me. To me it felt like a nightmare. But now that he has died, I've realized he meant a lot to me....I'm sorry...I'm listening to Sissy's song by Alan Jackson right now and I'm crying...but by the time you read this, I'll have stopped. But I really do regret not getting to know him better...Rest in peace Jeff....I'll miss you.......Sorry. I lied. I'm still going to be crying over this....I've never known someone from school being dead.....

 

 

In memory of Jeff Rizo

 

September 11, 1994---August 28, 2011

There won't be a day I'll ever forget you Jeff!!!



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
Please leave a review. I hope this touched your heart... And this is a true story....

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
how horrible! he seemed to have struggled his whole life how tragic :(

Posted 12 Years Ago


I fixed the spelling.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I would have used a picture of Jeff, but I don't have one right now so I'll just use the coffin picture....

Posted 12 Years Ago


sniffle sniffle, this is so sad!!! May Jeff rest in piece!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Thank you.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Touching, broken lines lead the reader to think more closely to aspect rather than design, well done, good read.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

414 Views
7 Reviews
Added on August 29, 2011
Last Updated on June 5, 2012


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1