Rebecca Black (2)

Rebecca Black (2)

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

I just had to let this out....

"
Look people (haters). I HATE seeing mean, bad, hurtfull coments for Rebacca. She's just a normal human being like everyone else. If you put up a video of you (the haters) singing, would YOU want to be hurt like Rebacca? She's had coments on YouTube saying stuff like telling her to die....THAT is very uncalled for. You don't go telling people to die. You could at least try to be nice, but I highly doubt you would do something so nice like that. I like BOTH of Rebecca's songs and NO one in the ENTIRE world can tell me I can't like her. I will like her forever and I'll listen to her song forever too! I love your music Rebecca. I hope people will have a change of heart for you. I'm also a little afrade of puting up my OWN original song's....I don't like how people hate there own kind. That's just messed up on SO many levels.........


© 2012 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
Please leave a review.......

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I agree - what they said about Rebecca is going WAY too far! What if she actually killed herself over the haters - how would you feel then that you KILLED someone?!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like her hair color and her last name....

Posted 12 Years Ago


your right, people have no right to go off and tell people to die. thats cyber bullying. its so low, if u hate the songs so much DON'T listen then. not her fault, she just wants to make her fans happy.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

259 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 8, 2011
Last Updated on June 5, 2012


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1