Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Capturing the Yazziemon

Capturing the Yazziemon

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

This is the EPIC battle between Yazziemon and Pokemon trainer Sarah's Pikachu. (Little Riley)

"

          It was a normal average day at the Desert Marigold School. It was near the end of the day and things were happening. There had been a festival there. They called it, "Micklemis day". I walked around the short dying grass and spotted something in the distance. It looked like a new Pokémon I had never seen before. It came closer and closer. It was a girl alright. She was in the cat spices. A dark, chocolate face and yellow fur with two long braids flowing in the wind as she came. Orange ears and a black tail. Her eyes red as blood and teeth small, but sharp. Her two front paws equipped with razor sharp claws looking like she was ready to attack.

          I've seen her before. But it was only a split second when I first spotted her, up in the mountains. I took my stance and pulled out a Pokéball. This should be an epic battle.

"Pikachu! I choose you!" I said sending my Pokémon out. Yes, it’s a Pikachu. He was the cutest thing I'd ever seen and caught him as my first Pokémon. He is at a disadvantage in level. I can tell.

          The wild Pokémon started to charge at us, her first move, Tackle.

"Doge it Pikachu!" I commanded. Pikachu moved to the side and then I said, "Now use Thunder-bolt!"

"Ahh!" The girl Pokémon cried out. But what’s this? No! She used Recover! "Hug attack!" What? She can talk too? Now I really want her!

          Pikachu was tackled to the ground in a hug with her braids wrapping around Pikachu, looking like she didn't want to let him go.

"Let Pikachu go!" I demanded.

"But the all mighty Yazziemon thinks he's soooooo cute!" The Pokémon called Yazziemon said squeezing Pikachu in a tighter hug. Who does she think she's messing with? I, Sarah the Pokémon trainer, will not let her think she can stop our battle by hugging Pikachu.

"Pikachu, use Thunderbolt to get out her hug!"

"Chuuu!"

"Now use Electro Ball!" I said. Pikachu successfully hit her, a bomb of gray smoke afterwards. It looked like it was a direct hit. I reached for an empty Master Ball, now called the Yazzie Ball, but Yazziemon came out of the smoke, ready to use another one of her Hug attacks.

          She was coming towards me, ready to use Hug on me. I quickly commanded Pikachu to use Protect. A shield of green appeared in front of us, causing Yazziemon to go skidding back-wards and into hay.

"Ouch...What was that for!?" Yazziemon complained.

"Aren't you getting tired yet?" I asked.

"Are you kidding me? I'm just getting started!" Yazziemon said liking her paw and wiping behind her ear. "You haven't seen my real power yet."

"Pikachu, Volt Tackle!" I comanded. Pikachu started running and when he got up to thirty miles, his body sparked with electricity, running to Yazziemon, but missing due to her fast doging skill. Pikachu ran into the hay and layed there, knocked out. The Yazziemon snuck up behind me, completely catching me by surprise, and captured me in a tight hug.

          "Got ya!" Yazziemon wispered into my ear. I struggled to break free, but her grip was just to strong.

"Pikachu! Wake up!" I called out. "Use Thunderbolt!" Pikachu heard my cry for help and a bolt came and released me from the Yazziemon's Hug, but also getting me.

"Urg. Yazziemon Ball go!"

"What!?" The ball hit the powerfull Pokémon and the wild Yazziemon when into the ball, now wiggling back and fourth. On the forth, it dinged letting me know I caught the Yazziemon.

"I- I mean "we" did it! We caught a Yazziemon!" Pikachu and I cheered, jummping up and down. I checked my Pokédex and it read,

"Yazziemon, the human-cat Pokémon. This Pokémon is ubber rare and lives off of eating chocolate, causing the chocolate skin on its face to never go away. The Yazziemon can only be a female and will give anyone a hug when she is in a fun or depressed mood. There can only be one in the world and is clamed to never be caught."

"Congratulations! I'm happy to say that you are now the most powerfull trainer alive to own the only Yazziemon." A girl said claping her hands. I turn around and see my friend Siana in a white lab coat.

"Siana!"

"No, I'm not Siana, I'm Professor Berg!" Siana corrected.

"Oh...I get it. Your a Pokémon Professor now."

"What are you talking about? I've alwase been one!"

"Okay, okay. See you on Monday Siana!"

"You too Sarah!"



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
Tee-hee! I hope you enjoyed this epic battle with the Yazziemon!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

yeah man! i tis a professor~ and if you would like any info on the yazziemon, please check out the pokedex entree on my prfile

Posted 12 Years Ago


LOL!! The Yazzimon is never caught!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Nice and sweet - cute pokemon!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

355 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 2, 2011
Last Updated on June 5, 2012
Tags: Pokemon, battle, Yazziemon, rare


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1