Cooking

Cooking

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1

The cooking is tarrible. It tasts burnt, not done all the way and EWW! IS THIS A HAIR FROM HIM?! Gross! He needs to wear a hair net! Why does he keep being the one that cooks all the food?! I hate the food he cooks! I Hate the un doneness of the food! I HATE FINDING HAIR'S IN MY FOOD! (Mostly the meat)

 

Now I'll turn all that hate into a story example......

 

=====================

 

     "Ugg....I'm so hungry....what's for dinner?" A girl with brunette hair and hazel eyes asked asked, still in her pajama's, working on a Pokemon manga and unpluging her headphone in her ear from her ipod.

     "I don't know Sarah. Rob's making it." The girl Sarah's mom said on the computer, chatting with friends on Facebook and doing other activity's as well.

     Dang it! I don't like it when he cook's! Sarah thought to herself pluging the headphone back into her ear and going back to drawing in her manga. Plus, Allyson, Samantha and Felicity won't come to the table when he's the one that cooked it....Though Samantha comes out sometimes.

As time went on, the smell of meat filled the air, Sarah begining to gag a little and walking outside into the backyard with a jacket on and still listening to music. She walked around in circles and sang along with her ipod, unable to notice she was singing to loud.

     "Sarah. None of the neighbor's want to here you singing this late at night." Sarah's mom said rudely to Sarah, Sarah thinking it was insulting.

     How dare mom tell me I can't sing! I can sing all I want! Sarah thought to herself, getting angry. "Okay. I'll come in when I'm done out here."

     "Okay. Its chicken." Sarah's mom said and walked back inside the nice warm house.

     "Great...chicken..." Sarah said sarcasticly.

When Sarah finally decided to come in from being too cold, she grabed a peice of chicken and got out the ketchup which is called, catsup. Sarah glared down at the watery red liquid and chicken she had gotten.

     I really don't want this.... Sarah sighed. She took her fork and knife, cutting at the chicken and examining it to make sure there were no sign's of hair or random peices of white things floting by and landing on it. The first three peices were safe, but when she cut her forth, it had a trace of short black hair.

"Are you kidding me..." Sarah whispered, glaring daggers at the hair on the chicken. When there is hair in food, it is un healthy....Grr...I can't eat this anymore.

Sarah got up from the table and slid the rest of her chicken away and placed the plate over by the sink, running water over it and getting all trace of catsup and grease off the plate and placing it on top of the rest of the dirty dishes.

     That's what I hate when he cooks. Now I have to eat something else in order for me to be filled up. Stupid hair! Why can't he wear a hair net! Sarah growled in her mind.

 

=====================



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

:-( Good writing though!

Posted 12 Years Ago


oh, my poor buddy. I need to invite you to dinner. some day but u might not finish it. But then again, i need to always watch u and ensure u don;t waist it!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


wow, i feel the same way with my food! except, depending on what the food is, i wouldn't throw it away

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

313 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 17, 2011
Last Updated on June 6, 2012


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1