My dream: part 1

My dream: part 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1

Me and my group walk in a room to talk about what we should do and I spot a man sitting all by his lonesome over on an old bench. I know this man too. His long golden hair -put into a braid- shines in the dim light there is in the black haze surrounding the area and his beautiful emerald eyes makes me feel pity for him.

   I pull out two chairs; one for me and one for him.

     “Hey Jack!” I call. He looks up at me with a look that seems lost and confused. Almost as if he doesn’t remember me. “Come sit next to me.”

   I sit down and pat on the empty seat, inviting him over. He just stares at me blankly and emotionlessly. I sigh and face my group to begin our discussion.

 

I’m now sitting on a dark red couch, sitting with three or four of my group members who had stayed to continue the discussion. I wasn’t all that interested in what we’re discussing about, so I ignored most of it.

     “You know, I may not remember you, but you do seem a little familiar.” Someone said. I look up to see Jack had decided to come over and he sat right next to me on the couch. “So what are you guy’s talking about?”

   Darn, how should I respond to that…I then notice I’m holding a white binder that holds what we are talking about.

     “Oh, uh, we’re looking through this and figuring out what we should for our concert opening night.” I respond. Huh, so that’s what we were talking about?

     “A concert? May I see the binder?” Jack asked.

     “Uh, sure.” I said. How could I say no to him?

   I hold the binder between us and he begins to look through it with fascination.

     “You know, I think I remember you now.” Jack suddenly said, still looking through the binder.

     “You do?” I asked.

     “Yes and your name is Sarah, right?” He seemed to guess. He remembers me!

     “Yeah.” I reply.

     “Hey Sarah, it’s time to go back.” One of my group members say.

     “Okay. Bye Jack, I have to go now.” I said and he suddenly embraced me in a hug.

     “See you at the concert. I can’t wait to see you preform.”

 



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
I had a dream with Jack in it. I think its cause I've been drawing him so much and I...skipped ahead in Pandora Hearts last night.

I know, I know: "Bad girl, you shouldn't skip ahead!"

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
Added on June 3, 2012
Last Updated on June 6, 2012
Tags: Pandora Hearts, Jack Vessalius


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1