The Beginning

The Beginning

A Chapter by Pragati Chaudhary
"

Truths

"

You may not feel good and warm today, you feel sick and coward.
You feel guilty for the things you don’t even know you committed.
You may feel not worthy at all. You may feel sick and broken.
Like you are falling into a black hole and you are shouting but no one could hear you. You may have cried for minutes and hours may be days, creating puffs under your eyes and that blackness doesn’t even seem ugly to you when you look at yourself in the mirror. To the world and your family- Of course, it does but you don’t care. You may have no reasons.

You feel that your body and mind is draining.
The burden of hopelessness surveys your body, mind, and soul.
You wake up feeling deserted. Not wanting to work or even get up from your bed. You may want to have water and you are looking at that glass full of it at your bedpost, looking at it with dreary eyes and Eyelids that refuse to open up to get that liquid inside your body when you just lay down with tears rolling out of your big wideness. You Feel Miserable. But You have no reasons.

There is so much daylight when all you like is darkness. You want to switch off your phone, you want to hide somewhere where you are not accessible. It’s Where you don’t want to be reached or heard. But, it strikes you that some important People are waiting for you at the conference, it’s when the meeting would begin.

And you feel miserable again. It’s when you sit at the corner of your bed with a blanket in hand looking tearfully at the pillow beside you because you want to just lie and forget about what’s happening in the outside world. Sometimes, you may feel good for nothing but now it’s now that you should know that only you are everything. Only you can create your own joys beckoning the world to push that aside. The warm fuzzy feeling that you have are your strength to feel happy again. You can conquer even there is very little honey in your barrel, even with a single band-aid that you had saved for your broken heart.

You will be fine. You are fine. You are alive that means you are fine. And you would always be fine and happy and joyous. You will be delighted, peaceful and resourceful. Singing Birds would again come to your tinted heart full of dreams and desires you want to come true.
Believe me because yes, fairness exists. It does, it does, it does and it will always be Forever
because Forever is the word that Exists within your own Soul.

Trust yourself &
Let the healing begin
Inside you!



© 2018 Pragati Chaudhary


Author's Note

Pragati Chaudhary
Honest Reviews Please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

There are some key tones. It starts with depressing one and reached to winning one. If this is what you wanted, you have succeeded.
I believe in harsh realities where life doesnt often takes positive turns. But i love your way of looking at things. Quite lovely :)

Posted 5 Years Ago


Couldn't be more perfectly written. Loved the hope you have given in the end. I am happy I came across this. Thank you so much for sharing this.

Posted 5 Years Ago


Pragati Chaudhary

5 Years Ago

Ohh! Najam - You are an inspiration too. thankyou for visiting my posts, I'll too sooner!
Lov.. read more
Najam Us Saher

5 Years Ago

It is my pleasure reading your work.
I agree my friend.
"Trust yourself &
Let the healing begin
Inside you!"
We must fix ourselves. This is true wisdom. Thank you for sharing your amazing words and thoughts.
Coyote


Posted 5 Years Ago


Pragati Chaudhary

5 Years Ago

Thankyou soo much dear coyote :)
You always make me glad and proud and happiee.....Thankyou a.. read more
Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

I am glad and you are welcome.
Very inspiring share. Depression. We all go through these dark times, at some point of in our life where nothing seems to work right. We want to cocoon ourself shutting off the World But, i think it's the best time for introspection and knowing thyself. Getting Stronger! Want to quote something beautiful here: “Just When The Caterpillar Thought The World Was Over, It Became A Butterfly.” You never know, what's lies next. Your job is to just keep pushing the limits. Attitude and perseverance is what defines you!

Posted 5 Years Ago


Pragati Chaudhary

5 Years Ago

Depression! You caught that right! Yes- Our work is only to stay fit and motivated. Positive vibes a.. read more
This was so awesome, blissfull, heart-wrenching(in a good way) all Integrated into one complex yet seeming easy to understand poetry-like story. You structured it like those epics homer, illyad, etc. I just was sad that the work was short. Yes it was long but I wanted for it to go on and on until it ceased at a very morale boosting climax. Thank you for this masterpiece.

Posted 5 Years Ago


Pragati Chaudhary

5 Years Ago

Thank-you so much for this lovely appreciation. I am glad that you could connect so beautifully with.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

318 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 25, 2018
Last Updated on June 28, 2018
Tags: love, Brave


Author

Pragati Chaudhary
Pragati Chaudhary

Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India



About
I am a box of thought process in glee! An Indian girl, bit far from the acidic attitudes and unavoidable nuisances. I write when my mind and heart goes for a walk together :) Welcome to my pieces.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Lying Is A Sin Lying Is A Sin

A Poem by Zoya