Where are you my life?

Where are you my life?

A Story by Praahi

A beautiful mansion is seen, with a garden in front having a fountain in the middle and also couple of cars parked in the garage. Of course all the cars are of top brands. Going inside, it has a stair case in the middle which diverts in two directions leading to the rooms on the top floor. To one corner there is a lift. Towards left there is a kitchen and a big dining hall which can take more than 50 people. And to right, there are few guest rooms and attached washrooms. In the middle it is a big hall with a beautiful chandelier hanging to the roof. Outside the house, few yards back, there are small cottages for the servants working in this mansion.

Only one man along with 10 servants and 20 security guards live in the mansion. People around him say he is kind hearted but coming to work he is very strict and arrogant. He is none other than Sanskar Maheshwari.

Sanskar's Point of view

I am Sanskar, Sanskar Maheshwari, one of the topmost businessmen. I earn millions of money in minutes. I hate people who waste my time and I like things to be much disciplined. Other than my manager and friend Akash Malhothra, no one knows me as the owner of SM Group of companies. I don't like publicity and I had not found any reason to come into limelight. Akash takes care of all the meetings and I make deals mostly in calls or emails. I am an orphan and I don't want sympathy for that. From my childhood I was alone not getting anyone's love and with my own hard work and also with the motivation I got from people's taunts I came to this position. So, I started an orphanage named as Sunshine because I don't want any kid to be in the darkness just like me and face all the hurdles of this society in their tender age. Here we provide food, clothing, shelter along with good education and hospitality. Every weekend I love spending time with those kids. Now, I am 27 years old and I am searching for a girl who would make me complete. Well, I have seen many pictures in the matrimony sites, but none touched my heart. I am not telling that no girl is beautiful; it's just that the qualities I am looking for are missing in them. They are very simple, I want a girl who would love me as a wife, take care of me like a mother, tease me like a sister and shares with me everything like a friend. That's it. I don't have any problem with her profession, caste or family background. I am already having lot of money, so I don't want dowry too. I want a pure and an innocent soul who loves me and not my money. If you find any girl having such qualities around my age, then do tell me. Again I am telling I am Sanskar, Sanskar Maheshwari. My motto is "Attitude is everything".

Present

"Ha Akash, I didn't forget about the meeting. I will be there within 30 minutes. I am just getting ready. Do arrange breakfast for me there. I am very hungry and I don't have time now to have it here." Sanskar said this into the phone while wearing his black tuxedo looking dashing as usual.

"Yes sir, I will do it" came the voice from the other end of the phone.

"Come on Akash, call me Sanskar dude, we are friends right?"

"Sure sir"

"Again"

"Fine Sanskar, come fast. I will be waiting," saying this he cut the call and went into the restaurant to see the arrangements.

After having one quick look into the mirror he went to his car. As soon as he comes out of his house, all his bodyguards get alerted and the driver gets into the driving seat. One of the bodyguards comes and opens the backside car door. Sanskar sits into it and three cars start at once. Sanskar is in the second car accompanied by his security ahead and behind. Near a traffic signal, all the three cars stop along with many other vehicles. There he could hear a baby girl crying and turns in that direction only to find beautiful pair of eyes which are also looking towards the baby. He couldn't see her face because she had scarf on her face. She is sitting in the auto and looking at the baby who is in her mother's lap on the bike between Sanskar's car and the auto. She takes out a chocolate from her bag and gives it to the child who stops crying and take it happily. Then suddenly he finds his car moving and going in different direction unlike her auto. He hurriedly asks the driver to stop the car but by then the auto is nowhere to be seen. Feeling disappointed, he goes to his destination.

"Akash, I am so happy today dude, I found my soul mate."

"How come you decided without even meeting her Sanskar? She is actually waiting for you inside the restaurant."

"What? Oh god I totally forgot about her. Ask her to leave. I am not talking about her."

"Come on Sanskar, after seeing so many girls you said okay to meet this girl, now you are rejecting her without even meeting. If this continues, I am telling you the girl's population is decreasing day by day and it will be very difficult for us to get married. Think about me also. I don't want to marry in my old age." Actually Akash's mom treats Sanskar as her elder son and had told that only after Sanskar's marriage, she will search a bride for Akash. This match is also arranged by his mother.

"Akash first let me complete, today while coming here I saw a girl whose eyes are so big and I could see sincerity in them. They captivated me in such a way that even now I could only think of her."

"Congrats brother, you are finally in love. Tell me her details. Mom will talk with her parents"

"I don't know, I saw only her eyes because she covered her face with a scarf and she is in auto so that doesn't help either. I don't know how to find her but I am determined that I will marry only her"

"Sanskar, Are you mad? In this big city how will we find her without even knowing how she looks. Please listen to me and forget her."

"No Akash, I know there are many exceptions like what if she is married or what if she is from other state but I don't want to give up without trying" saying this he leaves from there thinking about what would be his next step. Akash too leave from there apologizing to that girl.

As Sanskar is a good artist, he draws her eyes and asks all his men to appoint experts who could search whole Kolkata to find girls with similar eyes. After their hard work for complete 15 days, they found around 50 ladies who have such eyes. They took the report containing all the details of these ladies to Sanskar and he asks them to get all of them under one roof giving suitable excuses for one day.

"Tell them that we are going to pay their salary for that day if they are working and I want all of them under one roof within two days. Did you get that?"

"Yes sir" saying this, his men leave.

Finally that day came and Sanskar reached that place with a lot of excitement. His heart started beating fast in a hope that he is going to find his life today.

He is looking for a girl, who does not know he exists, or the story that has brought him here. He has no reasons to be discreet but still he has to be careful. He is standing near the doorway and surveying the golden banquet hall, which is filled with refined bodies in saris and jackets, and beautiful young women with straight hair who never make facial expressions. But they will, soon. Any moment now.

Slowly he enters into the hall and everyone turn towards him hearing his footsteps. Most of them are talking about his looks. Of course he is damn hot in white T-shirt and blue jeans. To add to that he is also wearing goggles. Any girl could fall for his looks within seconds. He slowly went to every girl and introduced himself looking into their eyes, but of no use. They all found it weird because just for introduction, what is the use of doing it personally, but they were happy as they are going to get a handshake from him, so no one questioned him. He is near the last girl but she is not the one. So he signals Akash in disappointment and Akash gives a small speech regarding social welfare scheme by SM Group of companies which is actually an excuse to get them there. After that everyone left. Sanskar introduced himself as the organizer of that scheme. As he was about to leave from there he finds a girl sleeping on the seat keeping her head down on her knees, that is why no one noticed her till now. He went near her and tapped on her shoulder. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him. He found her. He found his love. These are the same eyes which made him sleepless all these days. He signaled his bodyguard to get something. He went out, brought a bunch of red roses from the car and gave it to Sanskar.

The girl is lost in him. She is staring at his face shamelessly without even blinking. He notices that and smiles.

"Well, I love you Miss"

"Swara, Swara Gadodia"

"Good, Okay Miss Swara Gadodia, will you marry me?"

There is no response. He claps his hands in front of her getting her out of trance. She comes to reality and remembers why she is here. She looks at her surroundings and finds the whole hall empty.

"Sorry Mr. actually, some people from SM Group of companies had invited me here for a social service scheme but they were not starting the program, so I felt sleepy and slept. I think now it's over and everyone left", saying this she smiles sheepishly.

"Well I think you didn't hear what I said. Let's talk properly. Please take your seat", said Sanskar sitting in one seat. Soon the girl also sat beside him.

"I am Sanskar. Actually this is all done by me to find you." He tells her everything about how he saw her for the first time and how he arranged an expert team to get her here.

"So, Miss Swara, Will you marry me?"

This came out as a shock to Swara who was listening to everything patiently. She found very difficult to find correct words. Finally she made it.

"But you don't know anything about me neither do I know you. So, how can you ask me for this proposal?"

"Well do you know that your eyes always speak a lot? They are so pure and genuine. I don't want to know anything about you. But about me there is nothing much, I am Sanskar, an orphan working for SM Group of companies."

"Here, this is my address, come and talk with my parents. If they agree, then I don't have any problem." Giving a visiting card, she leaves from there.

Next day, he along with Akash and his mother go to her house and talks with her parents. They don't reveal his original identity because he wants a girl to marry him for him but not for his money. They agree for their marriage after knowing about him and enquiring properly.

Swara's Point of view

I am from a middle class family. My world is very small. I am an only child and I love my parents. I am working as a teacher in the nearby school. I never believed in love at first sight but after I heard what all he did to reach me, I felt very surprised that even today without seeing face there are people who would love the heart of a person just visible in her eyes. I felt it so filmy and left the decision to my parents. When he came home with the marriage proposal, my parents were overwhelmed by his gesture and his talks. They couldn't find any reason to say no.

Present

Sanskar and Swara are happily married performing all the rituals. Sanskar thinks to give his wife a gift. So he takes her to his mansion where Akash had already arranged a press meet on Sanskar's request. In the big hall, everyone is waiting for them. No one knows what he is going to tell.

"Well, ladies and gentlemen, we are presenting you the owner of SM Group of companies, Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari." Announced Akash.

Then all see Sanskar coming with his wife holding her hand. She is so shocked that she is not able to believe her ears. She just now married the most eligible bachelor. Though they have not seen him before, most of the girls are ready to go mad just by his name. He is that successful and popular.

"Hello guys, I am Sanskar, Sanskar Maheshwari and this is my wife Swara Ahuja. We organized this press meet just to introduce myself and I know you have lot of questions to ask? Please you can start your session one by one"

"Why did you keep your identity secret all these days? And why are you revealing it now?"

"From my childhood, I was all alone. There was no one to recognize me. All these days, I never felt to publicize myself, because my success spoke on behalf of me. But now I am married, I have another life who came with me trusting me. So, I thought to give this to her as our wedding gift. So, how is it darling?"

She just nods in happiness not trusting her voice. Few of the reporters ask their questions and Sanskar answers them very smartly. All the time Swara is looking at him proudly. To say she is very happy is very small thing.

"So, ladies and gentlemen, that's all for today. Thanks for coming. Have a nice day" saying this Sanskar gets up and takes his fully shocked wife along with him and they live happily ever after.

© 2018 Praahi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on May 21, 2018
Last Updated on May 21, 2018
Tags: love, trust, friendship, romance, kiss, missing

Author

Praahi
Praahi

India



Writing
How dare you? How dare you?

A Story by Praahi


Three /: Thirty Three /: Thirty

A Story by Praahi