Dr. Warren

Dr. Warren

A Story by Pravy Juvento
"

Its about a doctor named Warren.

"

Dr. Warren (Season 1)


(Warren): John!!!!!.....A young boy comes rushing into the room. His face fills with excitement. (Warren): John…..May I show you….the PHOTO-NECLEO-RADIATOR. The multiple color equipment sparkles with a dazzling sound. The equipment has some kind of a button and a transparent glass inside which the multicolor fluid is present. (Warren): John, bring me the model. He rolls up a stretcher on which a readymade robot lies. Warren then takes the equipment inserts the 5-pin plug into the robot and clicks the button. All the multicolor fluid goes into the robot. The robot’s central part is now filled with this fluid. (Bang…alarms ring) (Warren): Oh no, there is a small mistake. John tries to stop the robot from functioning. (John): There is some kind of virus into the system, it cannot be reversed. (Warren): Run John run... Don’t worry about me. (John): But doct… (Warren): Just run!! John runs……..

(1 year ago)

(Warren): Hey kid, what’s the time? (Random person): 10:54. (Warren): Thank you, oh I still have 6 minutes. He walks fast and enters an office named 

Warren’s Workshop. He enters, (Alex and Jessie): Good morning doctor. (Warren): Good morning, how are we today?? (Jessie): Doctor the Tretoxin and the Antoxin is ready, Alex is working on the model. (Warren): Good and Alex a word please..

Alex and Warren goes into a room. (Warren): Are you working on the equipment?? (Alex): No, doctor 

but it will be ready…..soon. (Warren): No hurry but it should be ready within next week. (Jessie): hey Alex can you do me a favor. (Alex): Ya anything anytime. (Jessie): Design this protocol because I know a smuggler and I can a trap so that he gets arrested. She hands over an equipment which looks like a headphone with antennas.

 A man enters a place named C.O.P.S. (Sam): Heyy tom, working on that case I told you?? I need that report by tomorrow because I’ve got a smuggling case. (Tom): Yeah okay. Normal day at the C.O.P.S.

Most of them busy with their own case and Tom is a young man who works with Sam who is a detective.

At the Warren’s Workshop Alex works on the protocol, Jessie does some old fashioned job, Warren works on a serum named tetcocin. After a long day of work Warren goes home. On the way home Warren sees an accident…He runs and look at the victim. The victim is thoroughly pierced with a car bumper. The driver comes out and runs. Tom runs behind him, chasing him. Warren meanwhile gives the victim some first aid. Tom follows the the hitter and catches him by throwing some ball like EMP. Warren sees this and follows Tom to the C.O.P.S. There he introduces himself and asks abt the grenade. Tom says it’s a web gande which he created. Warren becomes excited in talking with Tom so he says about the WW and ask him to visit it tomorrow for a better understanding. The next day Tom visits WW. There everyone introduces themselves. (Tom): So doctor why did you call me?

(Warren): I want to know about the web gande? (Tom): Well, doctor I like physics but I couldn’t finish my masters because I lived in my uncle’s.

When I was 14 my mother and father were killed by a gang. That day I came home from school, my mom made me my favorite dish. After that I did my homework when I heard a glass breaking sound. I rushed down to see what’s going on and I saw 4 men with a knife. My dad tried to stop them but they killed my dad and then my mom. I was standing behind a cupboard. After that they left, I saw my mom and dad with blood. That was one heck of a day. Then things moved on. I lived at my uncle’s. I was very interested in physics so I collected things like spring, magnets, wires, unwanted electric circuits and made an equipment with them. It was a failure. So eventually I lost my interest. Then only I got an idea of becoming a cop and arresting that gang one day. So I started by informing cops about the petty robbers near my house. I helped them in many ways and one day they gave me a job at the C.O.P.S. But one day I will find that gang and arrest them.

(Warren): Don’t worry we will help you find them.

(Tom): Thank you, wait what’s that?? Is that a joltex and a hecoxy. He points at a yellow colored microscope-like equipment. (Warren): Ya, why?

(Tom): I made many designs but couldn’t do it because I didn’t have the required resources mainly this joltex. Can I work here, I mean I want to work on these things. (Warren): Well, okay do you have your designs?? (Tom): Yes doctor I will go to my uncle’s and bring that files. With a flash he disappears in his bike. (Warren): Well, he is very excited. (All): (Chuckles). After some time he comes back with a file named “Projects”. He gives that file to Warren and waits for answer. Warren, Alex, Jessie looks at the file for some time. (Warren): I would say…….umm………..excellent. This is new I have never ever thought about the dark matter and its uses. Most of the scientists say dark matter is harmful and it cannot be used in the favor of people. But I have to say you are going to light up this world with dark matter. (Tom): Thank you doctor and who should I work with?? (Warren): You….work with Jessie, I may continue my work with Alex. Warren and Alex enter the same room meanwhile Jessie analysis the structure of what Tom gave. (Warren): Is it ready? (Alex): No doctor I need your approval to build this prototype. Warren

Makes a rental and fingerprint scan. The computer opens. (Computer): Good Evening doctor. (Warren): Sign in!! (Computer): Signing in, authorized person 

Jonathan B. Warren. (Warren): Thank you, now Alex build the prototype. (Alex): Why are we building this doctor and why shouldn’t I say this to Jess? (Warren): Alex time has a reason for each and everything so wait for it. Warren walks out of the room, Alex gives a suspicious look and continues his work. Jessie and Tom works on the structure. (Jessie): Tom we can use protons instead of vectrons. (Tom): Ya but there will be a protonic dysfunction which leads to another anotrophic ferricion.(Jessie): We will change the body of the hypophart because the aeroscopic view might change. (Tom): Well, okay and inject the flu- (Warren): Heavy work huh?? (Tom): Yes doctor.

(Jessie): Tom? Insert what?? (Tom): Flurotoxin.   

(Tom phone rings) (Tom): Hello, Sam what happened?? (Sam): You haven’t come here for the past week, we found out that smuggler’s hideout, Ill message you the address. Byee. (Tom): Guys, I know the smuggler’s hideout. Tom runs down to his bike.

(Warren): Tom wait we will come with you. So, all of them rushes down. Warren, Alex and Jessie goes a

by car while Tom comes by his bike. They all meet at that place. It is a railway station. The smuggler is standing before them. (Smuggler): Welcome all, may I introduce myself. My name is Chris Tangler also known as the- (Tom): Wait, you’re one of them.

You killed my mom and your partner killed my dad.

I am here to arrest you. Tom runs towards that guy suddenly a web is thrown at him. He gets electrocuted by the web but the effect is too less so he only faints. (Jessie): Nooo, Tom are you okay??

3 more men join him. (Chris): Well well well Harp take that kiddo. The tall one takes Tom and puts him in the van. The next second they take the van and vanishes. (Jessie): What do we do doctor? Tom is gone. (Warren): What about the one you were designing?? (Jessie): Almost done but need Alex’s help. (Warren): Okay come let’s go. They all go to the WW. @WW (Alex): I ran some scan and all we know now is those criminals can control electricity.

(Warren): That’s impossible how can they control?

(Alex): Conductors, insulators and some equipment maybe. (Jessie): Okay Alex there is this red positive terminal and blue negative terminal what should we do?? She brings some kind of metal transparent tube with blue and red ends. (Alex): Umm…use super conductors with Bromide and Lead so when swiped it sucks electricity. (Jessie): Ya but instead we can use electrons at the end so it would create a field. (Alex): That’s right. Use lead to cover the red part and synthesize it with some electrons and at the other end make an antenna so it restores the electricity. They two work on that equipment while Warren does some math on the G-module. They finish this work by evening. (Warren): All ready lets go and get Tom. They do some search in the laptop and finds the place where Tom is kept. They all travel to that place. (Chris): Here they come, Tom you’re lucky to have a rescue team. (Harper): What do we do?? (Chris): Once they see us open the electrofield. Warren, Alex and Jessie step down the car when Alex find something (Alex): Guys wait, this electrosucker is vibrating……indicating that there is a heavy amount of electricity present here somewhere. The 3 of them walks slowly towards Chris. Suddenly the who place Is lit up with electricity. (Chris): Even if make one step you all will be electrocuted...Ha-ha now how are you gonna save him?? (Alex): You people distract him meanwhile ill check the power of the field and try to suck it. Alex runs back to the van. (Warren): Okay we won’t what do you want?? (Chris): I want freedom……I lost everything to you and I want that. You can’t give me that. (Warren in the Bluetooth with Alex): Alex he is going to kill us all do it faast!! (Alex): All I want is 45 seconds so please doctor. Chris takes a gun with a silencer and points Tom. (Warren): Wait, I’ll give you what you want but don’t kill him. (Chris): All I lost was taken away by his family you cant reverse it so I am going to kill him. (Warren): Alex fast!! (Alex): last 10 seconds….10. (Warren): Okay so if you kill him you get what you lost. Is it?? (Alex): 8!! (Chris): I won’t get my things back but there will be no one to stop me. (Alex):6, 5, 4, 3!! (Harper): Chris let us first kill him then talk. (Alex): 2, 1 Ready!!!!! He runs all the way back to Warren and swipes the electrosucker towards the field it sucks the electricity but the electrosucker becomes too hot.

Chris almost pulls the trigger but sees the electric field draining away. (Alex): This is too hot I though it can hold up the electric field but the power of the field is 10eV. If if hold any longer it will electrocute all of us. (Jessie): Wave it towards them…..Just do it.

(Warren): They don’t deserve to live so do it. Alex waves the electrosucker towards Chris…..With surprise Chris looks the electric bolt coming but Harper comes and gets hit by the electric bolt. Chris looks at Harper but he gets electrocuted and dies.

Alex does the same thing and the field drains away fully. (Jessie): Alex listen there are 3 of them just kill Chris…He is the head so aim him and hit. Alex thinks for a second and he swipes the sucker again. This time Chris runs away and the bolt hits the other two. Chris stops and sees the other two dying. He stands in front of them with a fear. Suddenly with a gunshot sound Chris falls down. Tom points the gun at Chris’s face. Warren with a relief goes and saves Tom. (Tom): Thank you all for saving my life. (Jessie): No problem. She hugs Tom with a relief. 

  They all stand before Chris. (Chris): This isn’t over.

(Alex): So, now what? (Tom): I know where to put him. He takes Chris to the C.O.P.S. and gets permission to put him inside the Black City prison.

(Sam): Thank you Tommy I owe you. (Tom): Anytime. Why you owe me? (Sam): That was my job but I was busy so I gave it to you. By the way how did you catch him?? (Tom): That is a long story. Both of them laughs. @WW (Warren ): Ready Alex?? (Alex): Yeah doctor. Alex and Warren stands before Jessie and Tom. (Jessie): Yes anything? (Alex): Well me and doctor..we were working on an equipment namely Nucleo-Radiator. It actually does some serious damage and its good. (Jessie): What?? You didn’t tell me why?? (Warren): Well, Jess it was safe not to tell you. We are sorry, I know you are mad on- (Jessie): I am not mad, I am really excited and I want to help. (Alex): Oh, well see this.

He hands over her an equipment with some fluid and knob. (Jessie): Well……good but you could’ve used nitrogen instead of hydrogen and Protonic chambers can be replaced with Tachyonic pulse.

Warren and Alex open their mouth with a surprise.

(Alex): Aah okay…..I am still working so u can help me. (Jess): Yeah but don’t do anything without telling me…..and doctor I finished that sample robot model for testifying purposes. (Warren): Oh, good then test this radiator. (Jess): Yeah okay. They both begin the test by inserting the 4-pin inserter. (Tom): 

What does it do Alex?? (Alex): Well it can run tests and match anything and when particles like electrons, protons when used in this can create a chronic beam. We can also use photons, dark matter. So you work on that dark matter. (Tom): Yeah okay. Next day (Warren): I would like to test the Nucleo-Radiator. (Jess): Yeah doctor but- (Warren): Now!! Warren takes the radiator and goes into a room and does some experiment. (Alex): Where’s doctor? (Jess): He’s working with the radiator. (Alex): Hmm okay. Warren does some typing and starts the radiator. He inserts a pen drive-like pin and transfers the data. After some time he takes the radiator points at a cup and clicks the button. Whoosh!! The cup vanishes. (Warren): Good, as I expected. He works on that suddenly (Bang). Jessie, Alex and Tom come in and see Warren lying down. The next moment Warren opens his eyes. He is kept on a bed. (Alex): What happened doctor?? (Warren): Nothing!!! The radiator exploded. Alex then checks the radiator and its dark matter has gone. With a unique face he calls Jessie and Tom. (Alex): All the dark matter is gone!! It is now inside doctor’s body. It can be anywhere. That’s why it took 3 months for him to recover. Don’t tell him about the dark matter and he got up after 3 months. (Tom): Yeah okay, now what happens?? (Alex): I don’t know. I’ll run some tests and let you know. (Jess): Is he okay now? (Alex): Not sure. After that heavy day Warren goes to his house noticing that his doorknob is full of rust. He cleans it every month. With a confusing look (Warren): Aah, that’s new. I clean it every month. He opens the door and it makes a squeaky sound. (Warren): What is this?? Everything is odd. He nods his head and goes to sleep. He tries to sleep but there is something disturbing him making him not to sleep. He gets up wonders what’s stopping him from sleeping. (Warren): I am too tired but still I can’t sleep. He again tries the same but this time his head aches and he sees abnormal visions. (Dream) (Warren): Where am I?? Who are you?? (Unknown person): Doctor Jonathan B. Warren. (Warren): How do you know me name? Warren is tied and kept near a pillar and the unknown person is walking around him carrying a metal stick. The next moment he hits Warren hard with the stick. Warren is bleeding. (Warren): Oww, what do you want?? (UP): You’ve done enough damage it’s my turn now. He again hits Warren. After that he wakes up at an hospital.

(Warren): Wha- (Jess): Doctor you have fainted again. You have been lying in your room for 3 hours then only the room keeper came and saw you. What happened doctor?? (Warren): Let’s go to my office I’ll tell you everything. Warren gets some treatment and he goes to WW. (Tom): What happened doctor?? (Warren): I had this dream, a bad dream but I felt it. It was real. I was tied up near a pillar and there was a man with stick. He hit me twice, I was bleeding. I asked him “what do you want?” he said “You’ve done enough damage it’s my turn now.” (Alex): Chris!! It’s Chris. (Tom): Its impossible to break black city’s prison. In no way he can come out. (Warren): I know who it is. It’s not Chris. (Alex): Then who doctor?? (Jessie): We will find him and arrest him before he does any harm. But who is it?? (Tom): Don’t worry doctor, just tell us who? (Warren): You………you Tommy. I knew it was you. I recognized your voice and your face. You were the one who was beating me. (Tommy): What the hell?? How...me?? That’s impossible doctor, I won’t do something like that. Tom gets worried, shook his head and walks around the chair. (Warren): I don’t know how Tom but it was you.

(Alex): I’ll try to visualize the scene but I need some help. (Jess): I’ll work with Alex in the meantime doctor just think about that dream, so it will be easy for us. Tom walks out of WW thinking he has done some mistake. (Warren): Tom wait, we will solve it- but he walks out and goes somewhere. @C.O.P.S. 

(Sam): Hey Tommy!! Wait where are going. Tom ignores Sam and goes into his room. He locks the door. (Sam on the phone): Hello, yeah this is C.O.P.S. what, where okay we will send you team.

Heyy Tom (Knocks the door) Garfield is full of fire, your uncle is in danger. Tom opens the door and rushes to save his uncle. @Garfield (Old man): Someone help me, help please. Tom comes in with a bucket of sand and water. (Tom): Uncle I won’t lose you wait I am here to help. He pours the sand and water over the fire and saves the old man.

(Old man): Thank you Tom. Tom hugs his uncle. (Tom): How did it happen?? (Uncle): Leave me!! I know Tom, you tried to kill me by burning this place. I saw your face. Nice game kid to earn my trust. I should’ve left you with your dead parents but I helped you and in return this is what I get. (Tom): What?? No- (Uncle): Just get out!! Tom thinks for a minute and comes back to the WW.

(Alex): Stop right there, Jess go and check him.

Jessie checks him for a minute. (Jessie): No weapons. (Tom): Why are you checking me??

(Alex): See this, doctor was correct. It was you.

Alex shows Tom the whole scene which Warren said. Tom becomes dumbstruck and gets worried. (Tom): I got a clue but how is this even possible, I mean………. (Warren): Don’t worry Tom we will solve it. By the way what clue?? (Tom): There was a fire accident at my uncle’s. So I went and saved him but he said I was the one who burned that building. It seems he clearly saw my face when I burned it. I am so confused. (Warren): Oh, maybe some has cloned you and the one who comes in my dream is the same person. Everyone gets confused. (Alex): Sorry for that check up dude. (Tom): No always check me because the other person may also enter the building. (Jessie): Yeah that’s right Alex we should build a check machine. (Alex): Okay, I’ll start working. (Warren): Cloning is only possible if your DNA and cell sample is taken. Tommy have you gone through a surgery recently?? (Tom): No, doctor. (Alex): Doctor but his cell sample and DNA could’ve been taken when he was a child. (Warren): His cells have changed. It is different from the cells he had when he was a child. (Alex): Umm……yeah.

(Warren): You guys work on the detector, me and Tom will go to the hospital where he was born to get some clues. (Tom): Most importantly check me before I enter. (Jessie): Okay, take care Tom. Tom smiles and lefts the WW with Warren to the hospital. (Warren): Where were you born??

(Tom): Texas!! As he was born in Texas they two go to Texas. @Texas (Warren): Too hot. (Tom): Yeah and its summer so, no way of escaping. (Warren): Now where should we go?? (Tom): Houston!! They stand before the hospital. (Tom): Well, I’ve visited this place when I was 2 years old. It’s changed a lot.

After that they two go into the hospital. (Tom): Madam I would like to know the entire test that was taken from a child. (Madam): I need a permission letter, ID and some information of the child. (Warren): I am the owner of the WW and this is my ID. (Tom): I work for the C.O.P.S. and the child was me. (Madam): Ohh, well then follow me. The lady goes into a big room full of files, paper. Tom and Warren follows her into the room. (Madam): This is the room you were looking for. This has all the information about all the babies that was born here from the time we started this hospital. (Tom): Thank you. (Warren): Come let’s start checking. After some time. (Tom): I found it!! (Warren): Good bring it. Tom takes the file and opens it. All the details about him are written. After one point he gets surprised. (Tom): Doctor!!! Come here!! Warren rushes and goes near Tom. (Tom): There is two of me here. I think the other one is a copy. There must’ve been a mistake. (Warren): No Tommy, the DNA samples are different. Let us go and ask the supervisor about this. They go to the supervisor and asks them about the copy. (Supervisor): They all are handwritten so there cannot be two of them. I’ll take you to the oldest doctor here follow me. The supervisor goes into a room and Tom follows her. (Supervisor): Doctor Hitch!! These guys have a doubt about a child’s file. So help them please. (Hitch): Yeah okay ask them to come in. The supervisor asks them to go in and she goes out. (Warren): Good evening doctor!! Hitch sees Tom in a surprise. (Hitch): Good……evening!!

Tom explains her the situation that he is currently in. Tom also says her about the copy of his file. (Hitch): Okay let me explain. You remember me?? (Tom): No doctor!! Hitch takes a candy pen and shows Tom. (Hitch): You remember at least this?? (Tom): Yeah doctor. I used to lick this when I was small. (Hitch): Correct!! I am the one your mother used to visit. Actually there is a story behind this file. This one is Tom Henry Rutherford and this one (she points at the other photo) is Jim Henry Rutherford…….Your twin brother. (Tom and Warren exchange looks) Your mom was very happy that she has got a twin baby. When you were 1 year old your mom carried you both to place in Oklahoma. There she went into a shop. She let Jim down and bought a necklace but unfortunately when she was finished Jim was gone. She looked everywhere asked all of them but Jim was not there. That’s why she used to visit me. One day she told me this, I was shocked. Then things moved on, she often visited me. She also told me that one day you will come searching for your brother and that day I should tell you the story. I waited 20 long years for you and today you finally came. Tom cries and hugs Warren. (Tom crying): So is he alive?? (Hitch): I don’t know but I am sure that one day you will find Jim. Hitch controls her emotions.  (Warren): Thank You for the information doctor. Tom and Warren leaves the place. Tom and Warren comes back to WW. On the way (Tom): Doctor you go. I need some fresh air. (Warren0: Yeah okay take care. @WW Warren tells Alex and Jess the sad story of his twin brother. (Alex): Oh no, when will he come. (Warren): I don’t know. Things moves on for some days and one day

(Alex): Heyy Tom!! (Tom): Umm… heyy dude. Warren sees Tom and hugs him. (Jess): Finally you’re back. (Tom): How are things?? (Alex): Doctor told me the story and we are sorry for your twin. (Tom): Yeah…thanks. They talk for some time and suddenly boom (Gun shot). Tom comes in with a gun in his hand. (Alex): Woah!! Jim we know about you that is your brother Tom. (Jim): What?? I am Tom, Alex. (Warren): Prove it. (Jim): Yeah okay...Umm……Alex you created an electrosucker and doctor you created the Nucle-(Warren): Okay you are Tom. How did he enter?? (Tom): I was walking on a footpath outside the coffee shop. That time I saw Jim. I followed him to a forest. (@Forest) 

(Jim): Back off twin brother. (Tom): Stop hurting people Jim come back. We will be good together. Jim hits Tom. Tom gets up with pain but Jim beats him till he faints. After that he takes Tom’s clothes, wallet, ID everything and leaves the forest. Tom gets up and follows him. (END) (Alex): But how did get a gun?? (Tom): This one was designed by me when I was 18. This will make the victim faint for long time but he can be recovered by giving him Antoxin. They give him antoxin and keep in a transparent locker. Jim gets up and releases he has been preserved. He hits the glass hard (Jim): Let me out!!! Tom comes in. (Tom): Jim, my twin brother. Mom lost you when you were 1 year old. But now we lost mom. I can let you out but promise me that we can be together. (Jim): No way!! (Tom): You are just the opposite of me. Tom leaves and Jim hits the glass. After some days, Tom looks worried. He looks at his family photograph. (Warren): Don’t worry To- (Siren rings)(Alex): Guyssss……. Jim is out!! (Tom): What?? He runs to check him at the lock up. He opens the door but Jim stands right there and punches him in the stomach and runs. Warren, Alex and Jess put him on a bed and gives him some medicine. (Tom): How did he escape?? (Alex): I don’t know but there is a small problem. In my detector Radium is detected so even a spark can cause a nuclear explosion. I can only detect, I can’t tell where it is. (Warren): I know the right person for this. Warren thinks for a minute (In his thought) (Warren): Tachyons are detected. So don’t mess with any high potential object. (Unknown Person): Doctor I found the ferrum bar to detect tachyons.

(Warren): Nice work John. Now what to do?? (John): I will activate the protocol. With a beep John follows a red laser-like light. In the end he finds the tachyons and destroys it. (Reality) (Jessie): Doctor? Is everything normal?? (Warren): Yess…….umm…I will call that person. He calls John. (Warren over the phone): Heyy John. Long time since the tachyon explosion. (John): Hello doctor. What’s up?? (Warren): Well, I detected some radium and I need you to help me find it. (John): Well, okay doctor be right there. (Warren): I also want you to help me with the PNR. I will help you build isonic chamber. (John): Fair enough... He cuts the call and comes inside the room. (Warren): He will be here any time.

(Alex): Doctor who is he?? (Warren): An old friend of mine. (Next Day)(Warren): Welcome John!! How are you?? Warren shakes his hand and gives a hug. (John): I am good doctor. (Warren): Well, Let me introduce you. This is Alex, Jessie and Tom. Everyone this is John my good old friend. Everyone gets introduced. (John): So you detected radium?? (Alex): Yes. A very small amount but radioactivity is anytime possible. John takes a device and starts checking the room. With a beep sound he gets to know about the radium in the room. He takes another device and starts it. The same laser-like light appears and John follows it. After some distance the laser stops. He gets confused (John): That’s strange. Again he switches the device and it shows the direction but in the opposite way. He gets more confused. (Warren): What John?? (John): The radium’s core is changing its position, which means someone is controlling it or it is being activated. I need to stay here for some time. (Alex): Oh no. Alex shivers. John and Warren enters a room. (Warren): Okay so ready for the PNR?? (John): What do you want?? (Warren): Help!! See this is the structure and this is the math. This is the model and I want to restructure the whole so photons can be inserted. Warren opens his projector and shows John the whole project. (John): Use chromium and change the micro-plates anddd……use transparent glass near the radar. Also use siphe to control the Gothem. (Warren): Hmm…..then?? (John): Use Potassium and herox for the fluidity and….hey you listening?? Warren wonders about something else. (Warren): Eszter!! I know who is controlling radium. (Warren): Guys, its Jim and I know where he is. Warren assembles them in front of his projector and shows them the possibilities for him to escape the prison... (Warren): He came inside WW and inserted radium. He then activated it, so it will make the reverse process and-(Alex): It opened his cell and he escaped. Now he has the control over the radium and is there within 10 miles in any direction. (Warren): Exactly!! Alex goes out of the room brings his laptop and swipes the screen to the projector. (Alex): This circle is the limit and he is within that.

Warren points at the north of WW where the lake of pass is present. (Warren): He cannot be in there because salt won’t allow him to control radium. So, he is in the south. (Alex): Ill work on the device which will tell us the intensity of usage of Fusk.

After some time they all gets ready to find Jim. Warren leads them into the southern part from his office. (Warren): Let’s split. Me and Alex, Jess, Tom and John. Be online guys I’ll tell everything through the earpiece. They split up and search for Jim. Alex goes into a stadium. John goes into a forest. (Tom): This is where I first saw Jim. (John): Sushhhh!!! Someone is there. I think it’s him. (Jim): Welcome guys!! (John): He found us. So stan- wait Tom where are you going?? Tom runs towards him and hit Jim.

He sits on Jim and hits him in the face. Warren and Alex comes rushing. Warren throws the web gande and Jim is caught. (Tom): Thank You doctor. They all travel back to WW. @WW (Tom): This time you won’t escape. (Jim): Hmm!!   Warren, Tom, Jess, John, Alex stand in a room. (Tom): So, everything is over at last. I might need some days out. Yes doctor me and Jess are going to Europe for her birthday. (Warren): I knew you two will be together someday.

(Alex): I am going to my brother’s wedding in Kentucky. So, I will miss you guys. (Jess): Awww, Where will you go doctor? (Warren): Well, I will stay here and work with John. (John): Old case. (Alex): Okay so see you all byee. Alex waves his hand and goes to the airport. (Tom): Time for us to leave so byee doctor it was a pleasure working with you and thank you John for finding my brother. Tom and Jess waves their and leaves to Europe. (John): So come on let’s get to work. They two go in and work on the PNR. After 3 days of work Warren finally finishes the PNR. (Warren): John!!!!!.....John comes running with an excitement.

(Warren): John…..May I show you….the PHOTO-

NECLEO-RADIATOR. The multiple color equipment sparkles with a dazzling sound. The equipment has some kind of a button and a transparent glass inside which the multicolor fluid is present. (Warren): John, bring me the model. He rolls up a stretcher on which a readymade robot lies. Warren then takes the equipment inserts the 5-pin plug into the robot and clicks the button. All the multicolor fluid goes into the robot. The robot’s central part is now filled with this fluid. (Bang…alarms ring) (Warren): Oh no, there is a small mistake. John tries to stop the robot from functioning. (John): There is some kind of virus into the system, it cannot be reversed. (Warren): Run John run... Don’t worry about me. (John): But doct… (Warren): Just run!! John runs…….. Warren tries to stop but couldn’t so shuts down the model and goes to Jim’s cell. (Jim): Hello doctor. (Warren): Jim I know you hacked into our system. I also know that you’ve activated some radium in my office. (Jim): Whoa!! Doctor it took you so long to find that?? I can deactivate it. Actually when I came into your office I noticed many extraordinary devices. So, I set up many radium in your office. (Warren): Many?? (Jim): Yeah, actually there are totally 8 of them so when triggered it would destroy this whole city. Jim takes a mobile from his pocket and shows a button to Warren. (Warren): You can deactivate it. I will release you if you promise me you will deactivate it. (Jim): Fair enough!! Warren opens the door and makes Jim free. Jim presses the deactivate button in his mobile. Jim goes out. Warren follows him but he switches on some button. Jim comes out of WW. (Jim): Clear sky……It took me so long to see this. Hmm….. (Police sirens)Police cars approaches and a cop runs towards Jim. Jim looks surprised and turns back at Warren. (Warren): It is a trap!! Sam comes out of the car and talks with Warren. (Sam): Thank you doctor. (Warren): Anytime… Sam pulls Jim into the car. (Jim): I will come back for you doctor, only for you. (Warren): You are going to Black city’s prison. It’s unbreakable. Sam drives the car and takes Jim with him. Warren closes the door and goes to John’s house. (Warren): I just shut down the model, The virus should be erased properly. I will call Jess and Alex. (John): Okay doctor. Warren comes out and calls Alex and Jess. (Warren in a conference call with Alex and Jess)(Warren): Heyy Guys!! There is an emergency here, so can you come here?? (Alex): Hello doctor I am kind of busy, I will try to come. (Jess): Hey doctor, I will come there as soon as possible.

The next day Alex, Jessie and Tom comes to john’s house. Warren explains the situation to them. (Alex): I can try to hack it but the model should be working. (Warren): Yeah, okay. They all go to the WW and Alex analysis the model. Warren starts the model. (Model): Hello Doctor Jonathan B. Warren!!

(Alex): I need 45 seconds to hack. Alex starts hacking. (Model): Someone is trying to hack me. Self-destruction may occur. Alex clicks some buttons on the keyboard. (Model): Someone has gone into my Intel…Self-destruction in 10 seconds. (Warren): Oh no... Fast Alex. (Model):9….,8…..,7……,6.. (Warren): Faasstt Alex!! Alex tries his nest but the time is going on. (Model): 5…..,4…..,3…. (Alex): Almost there… (Model): 2………1…… (Alex): Done!!!!! (Beep) The model stops working. (Warren): Thank you Alex. (Alex): Anytime doctor. After that they all come out of WW. (Warren): This place is too dangerous and if the C.O.P.S. find they will imprison me. So, I am going to shut it down. Warren shuts WW. (Warren): Congratulations newly married couple Tommy and Jessie. (Tom): Well, we are going on a honeymoon and this time doctor don’t interrupt us. (Alex): I am going to India, gonna take a world tour. (Tom): Ok bye everyone see you soon. (Alex): Bye I am leaving too. Tom and Jessie leaves in one direction and Alex leaves in the other. Warren and John hugs and gets into the car. (John): So, doctor everything’s over??

(Warren): Everything is finally over……..




THANK YOU




Next: Professor Ignaz (Season 1)(Coming soon)

     

© 2015 Pravy Juvento


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The premise of this is very strong: orphan boy with a desire for justice and revenge. Nice Sci- fi twists as well. I can' t fault your creativity.

However, the delivery needs a lot of work. If you're writing a narrative, you don't need to show who is speaking at the start of every sentence.

Secondly, you use too much exposition. Don't just tell the reader that someone is excited or angry. Instead, show it through dialogue or thought process.

These changes will make your work much stronger.
Feel free to message me if you have any questions.
You have a lot of potential.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
1 Review
Added on June 9, 2015
Last Updated on June 9, 2015