Prof. Ignaz

Prof. Ignaz

A Story by Pravy Juvento
"

Well read and know what's inside.

"

Professor Ignaz (Season 1)

 

(Anchor): Ladies and Gentlemen!! The winner is Professor Ignaz…… (Claps) A professor climbs up the stage to receive his award…….. After the speech he goes to his apartments. (Unknown person): Today’s speech was awesome Professor. (Ignaz): Thanks Mack. He takes the elevator and presses 7th floor. He goes into his apartments. He removes his jacket and hangs it on a chair. He pours some wine in a glass cup and walks to the window. He wonders about something. @elsewhere a young boy walks in an empty street. He goes and opens a garage. (Young boy): Peter don’t tell anyone about the space space robe. (Peter): Yeah okay Garry. Garry then walks down the street and comes back with a space robecase. (Peter): Where you going bro?? (Garry): To see Professor Ignaz. He gets into the airport. He sits on a chair thinking about Ignaz. (Airport announcer): The next flight to Nebraska will leave the airport in an hour. He gets up and walks towards the plane. He checks in and gets into the plane. @Ignaz’s apartment Ignaz sits in his room working on a theory. The plane lands in Nebraska.

Garry comes out and starts walking. He calls a car and gets in. He stops at a place and comes out of the car. He walks for some time and goes into a building named Science and Technology. (Garry): Hey Jason. His friend Jason sees him. (Jason): Hey Garry!!  Long time dude. (Garry): Yeah dude!! They both hug. (Garry): When you leaving earth to space?? (Jason): 2 days. They both walk to a room. (Jason): Garr this is your room. (Garry): Thank you man. Next day Garry wakes up at 6 and starts working. (Jason): Hey….. Still working on the beta siphen?? (Garry): Yeah... Got an idea. (Jason): Hmm.

(Garry): Umm…..Jass can you do me a favor?? (Jason): Yeah what?? (Garry): I want to meet Professor Ignaz. But first I need to know something about him. (Jason): Professor Ignaz is a unique physicist. 14 years ago he found the 3rd direction. 5 years he found the macro-radii metric. Recently he was awarded the best physicist for finding Einstein-Ignaz protocol. He is awesome. (Garry): Wow!! Where can I find him?? (Jason): The SAT has his hidden address that no one knows. I’ll give you the address. (Garry): Thanks man….. This continued for the next two days. (On Jason’s departure)(Garry): Take care Jass. (Jason): Yeah and don’t give that address to anyone. (Garry): Yeah okay. Jason leaves the room to his spaceship. Everyone works on the spaceship. (Jason): Everyone ready……..3……..…2……….1……. The spaceship goes up and in a flash it disappears and after sometime it reaches Mars. But the spaceship becomes unstable and does not stop. (Alarm)(Guide): No…… The spaceship is unstable.  It’s going to hit Mars and make a hole. (Jason over the phone): What to do?? I can’t control the ship. (Garry): Oh noo……… The spaceship travels at a high velocity and crashes with Mars’s surface. Garry cries and everyone gets worried. Jason’s friend comes and talks with Garry.

(Stuart): Garry?? I know the feeling. Jason has been my wonder full friend. Garry cries and leaves the SAT. He takes the address and goes to that place.

@Ignaz’s Apartments. He rings the bell. (Cling) Ignaz comes and opens the door. (Garry): Good evening sir. My name is Garry professor, I am a great fan of yours. (Ignaz): Ahh, thanks by the why did you come here?? (Garry): Professor, I had a friend. Umm...his name is Jason. He is an astrologist, he recently died in a space shuttle failure. (Ignaz): Ohh, I am sorry.

(Garry): No, after that incident I got an idea. I designed a space robe. I want some help from you.

Here is the design. Garry opens his bag and hand over a design. Ignaz analysis it. (Ignaz): Good, but you need AI for this. (Garry): Yes professor, that’s why I came to you. I want you to create one. (Ignaz): Well okay….. They two start working on AI. (After Several weeks)(Ignaz): I think it’s good to go. (Garry): Yeah, I’ll type the codes. Garry types something and then Ignaz clicks a button on his pad.

AI boots up with a flash. From just an electronic ball it becomes into a web-like structures with codes on them. (Garry): Hoorraaay!! Thank you professor. (Ignaz): Well let’s place this into the space robe. They place the ball into the space robe. (Garry): Let’s test this. Garry gets into the space robe and with a click the space robe automatically closes. (Ignaz): If there is any problem click the emergency button. Ignaz goes near a computer and types something. (Computer): Launching in 3…..,2……,1…… The space robe flies into the sky and within a second Garry disappears in to the sky. (Ignaz): Garry can you hear me?? (Garry): Yes professor, what should id o now?? (Ignaz): Garry your just 1000 miles away from the outer space. You can’t control the robe now because of the gravitational pull. Once you are into the space click the neo orange button which will enable nuclear control. Ignaz gives information to Garry while he is shivering due to the low temperature. After some time Garry gets into the outer space. (Garry): Professor!! Wow outer space is awesome. (Ignaz): Garry click the button. Garry clicks the button and the outer part of his robe gets dispatched. (Garry): Now I feel light. (Ignaz): Now Garry you only have 85% of oxygen in your robe. What you gonna do??

(Garry): Well, I am traveling towards mars. (Igna): Don’t go to mars because the satellite present there will track you. (Garry): I don’t know what to do. Ill come down to earth. (Ignaz): Slowly come towards earth because there is the G force present so if you come fast then you will come down at an enormous speed. Garry slowly comes into the atmosphere and then pulls the parachute bag. After some time he comes down to an unknown place. (Garry): Where am I professor?? (Ignaz): You are in Thailand. Garry then comes to Ignaz’s apartments. (Garry): Professor I couldn’t see my friend. Why?? (Ignaz): His body was filled with carbon-di-oxide and due to the vacuum present outside his body’s pressure increased and he exploded. (Garry): Oh, sad.

(Ignaz): Garry, I’ve been working on theoretical physics and I found out that a planet named Diablo near Pluto is now turning into a black hole. (Garry): What?? How?? (Ignaz): I don’t know how but I am pretty sure. Let me first increase the oxygen level and then we will travel to Pluto. (Garry): Yeah, okay. Garry and Ignaz works on the robe. (After some days)(Ignaz): Ready Garry?? (Garry): Yes professor. They both disappear within a second into the outer space. They travel into the outer space. They head towards Pluto. Within some minutes they land on Pluto. (Garry): Now what professor?? (Ignaz): Well, according to my calculations we are at the bottom of Pluto. They both run towards the upside of the planet. They come to the other side of the planet.

(Ignaz): Woahh!!! See that Garry. Garry turns back and sees a tornado-like with a black ball at the centre. (Garry): Professor, your calculations and cent percent correct. Look at that black hole. (Ignaz): Awesome but bad. Looks like it is ready to take in Pluto. (Garry): Professor what happens if this black hole intakes Pluto?? (Ignaz): Look Garry this black hole can possibly be created only by two ways. 1 Someone should’ve come here and used tachyons or all the black matter here should’ve reacted with some heat which is actually impossible in vacuum and zero gravity. If this black hole takes Pluto in, then there will be no way of stopping it because according to Einstein’s mass-energy equivalence if mass increases energy too increases. So, the black hole travels much faster. If it does so, then within years it takes in Neptune and Uranus. After that it becomes impossible to stop it. But there is a way. As it comes near Saturn, due to its rings the black hole may rip apart. It divides into 2 sets of black hole. Then it travels for Jupiter. Once either if the black hole enters Jupiter’s orbit it starts travelling towards the planet and after some years it takes Jupiter in and the two black holes emerges into one. Then again it travels towards Earth but its velocity increases and within some days it takes Earth, Mars, Venus, and Mercury. After all that it goes towards Sun. But as Sun has the maximum amount of heat and energy, the black hole and the Sun clashes resulting in the end of the universe. (Garry): So, according to your calculations when was it created and when will it destroys earth. (Ignaz): Umm…… It was started around 50 years ago when my father died in a space crash. It will destroy Earth in umm….. 16 years and 7 months. (Garry): What?? Oh no, how to stop it?? (Ignaz): I don’t know what to do. This is frightening me. Sixteen years to go….. (Garry): No professor we should stop this, we can together. Let’s first go to earth and discuss. They two travel back to earth. They land on the rooftop of Ignaz’s apartments. Garry fills some coffee in a cup and comes into the main room. Ignaz stands at a corner, stares at the window. (Garry): Professor, what happened to your father?? (Ignaz): My father Robert Keizen Ignaz was a great scientist. He was an astro-physicst who worked at Hyperboel. He used to say that “If you are struck at somewhere, take a long walk”. He was a great man. When I was 4 he died in a space crash while travelling to Mars. After his death my uncle Marsh took care of me. At the age of 14 I left my uncle’s to SAT which was originally called Space and Time. I worked there for 10 years but couldn’t do any progress. So they fired me and changed the name to Science and Technology. Life was difficult at that time but I soon

Worked at Hyperboel. After that I proposed many theories which actually got me the National Physics Achievement Award and The Best Physicist Award. Life was good after that. I worked on many �" (Garry): Professor, Space and Time. (Ignaz): Ya so?? (Garry): Space and Time as a two continuum. Space-time, Time travel professor. We can travel back in time and stop the black hole. (Ignaz): Excellent Garry, I wrote many equations and theories at the SAT but didn’t propose them. First let me get into the SAT’s old garage and get my papers. Meanwhile try and find the best spot to create a wormhole. (Garry): Yeah, okay. Ignaz rushes to the SAT and Garry searches in his tab for peaceful places. Ignaz gets into the garage and opens his cupboard. There will be many papers and Ignaz takes a set of papers and searches for the name Ignaz. Meanwhile Garry tries to find a place. Ignaz takes a file and comes back to his apartments.

(Ignaz): Garry..found a place?? (Garry): Nope. Ignaz opens his file and searches for an equation. (Ignaz): Here it is. If I am right then we need a 1000 feet road without any speed breakers or obstacles and a tachyon force field which only be activated 3 seconds before the clash. W should travel at 700 km per hour and activate the force field 3 seconds before the hitting spot and bang. It creates a wormhole, we will feel as if we are travelling through vacuum without any suit. We will able to see the mix of both future and past. We should fully concentrate on the time and place and within some seconds we will be there. (Garry): Then the best spot would be the Mega Race Road. (Ignaz): No, It does not have any closed area, if the tachyons force are field are not closed then it would create an earthquake of magnitude 25 in the Richter scale. The China Gong Race Road would be perfect. It has a 1000 feet stretch and a tunnel at the end of the road. We will activate the force field just before we arrive there. (Garry): Yeah!! We need permission from them. (Ignaz): No, they won’t allow. We should go in as an engineer and there we should do the job. (Garry): When will be the perfect day?? (Ignaz): Sept 21, National Race Competition. One month from now. I need some time because my work is not completed. I need to work on the math. (Garry): So, Space and Time, that’s the company’s million-dollar deal.

(Ignaz): What?? (Garry): Last month some officers came and spoke with the boss for a big business. They said it’s the biggest company secret. They also said this project is big as it is going to combine two different sections of science into one. They also mentioned your name on a list. I thought you were one of the scientists to prepare this project. (Ignaz): No way!! They fired me, made me suffer, I lost everything, I lost my father. But now they want my space-time formula. (Garry): They can derive the formula right?? (Ignaz): It’ll take years because I had access to modo-thermal raquim. They rejected it and I got it. That was the co-incidence. That was the reason for the birth of space-time equilibrium. Now they won’t use that because they don’t have it. (Garry): How did you find the ST formula?? (Ignaz): Simple, by combining Einstein’s equations, Hawking’s idea and Copenhagen’s interpretations. With some drawings and other formulations. (Garry): Professor, can you tell me the ST formula with its proof?? (Ignaz): Yeah sure. (He takes a written paper from the file and shows it to Garry) (Garry): G of UV equals 1 by �" (Garry glares at it for a minute). Woahh, that’s amazing professor. This is confusing but a physicist will be happy to see this. But Professor why didn’t you publish it?? (Ignaz): I still need to work on it. Its 95%  ready, just 5% more. By the way how did you get my address??

(Garry): Ahh, as I told you they had your name on a list. They have all the scientist’s address there but its highly protected. My friend sneaked and gave me your address. It seems they’re going to send a letter to each scientist written in that list and going to arrange meeting. (Ignaz): Garry wait. So, they’re going to arrange a meeting. They are going to brainwash all scientist so they will join SAT. This is bad and they’re �" wait, Garry I know their intention, they actually experimented my father for their theory. Yes, they found a theory about Space and Time and my father was experimented but he failed so, they changed the name to Science and Technology. They experimented your friend Jason too. He also failed but they knew that he will fail, that’s why they started this million-dollar business last month and they experimented him this month. This is bad Garry. They are trying to grab something big, very big. When is the meeting?? (Garry): This month 31st. (Ignaz): I am going to protest against them. (Garry): I am coming with you, I lost my friend and I now know who did it, but professor your father worked at hyperboel. (Ignaz): No, that’s what everyone’s seeing but the truth is hidden behind it. He was actually working at SAT but no one knew it. Garry, let’s go and ask them openly. (Garry): Okay professor. They two go to SAT and enters the boss’s room. (Boss): Ahh, Ignaz what a surprise. It’s been almost 20 years since you left this place. I was about to post a letter to you but �" (Ignaz): Shut up!! Stop it, I know everything. You killed my father, you killed his friend. You’ve been experimenting all of us. (Boss): Wait, don’t tell me it took you 20 years to figure this out. Okay I’ll tell you everything, have a cup of coffee. (Ignaz): No, I don’t want coffee. Tell me the truth. (Boss): Okay, cool down I’ll tell you.  Your father was a generous man but I knew your father from the beginning. He was the brilliant scientist this world ever saw unfortunately he didn’t join us. You know Andy

Marchov?? The man who used to visit me when you were working here. This organization is actually a secret group named BANG!! All we wanted is to rule this world legally not by fighting, conquering and defeating. We wanted people to follow, believe, work for us. Andy Marchov is the head of this secret organization. He is an awesome man. He tells us what will happen in the future. Not that he is from future but whatever he says, we will do it perfectly without any flaw. He said you are the best physicist in SAT. So he said that if we will make sure that you will work here then he will be able to control science itself. We made sure that you joined this company and worked. You were excellent in your work. Remember the first formula you found when you were 14?? V + I = Root over 1/S x G. You just like that found that theory. Because of that we gained 200 thousand dollar deal. Coming to your story, Marchov asked us to reject a model named modo-thermal raquim. We didn’t understand why but still we rejected. He then asked us to keep it in the frozen chamber. We also did that and then we asked why. He said that you will sneak into the chamber and take the raquim and with the help of it you will find the Space-Time formula. Weeks later the raquim was not there and there was a change in your behavior. You were excited for small things and were happy all the time. We noticed that change. And finally one day you came to me and offered me a chocolate. I didn’t understand why. Then only Marchov said that you found the formula. We were very well excited to hear the formula. Weeks, Months passed by but you didn’t tell us. Marchov understood that he was wrong. So we fired you and changed the name to Science and Technology. Today we experimented another scientist named Hast for hologram but this time we succeeded. Sad that last time we lost Jason. We experimented him for Mars project. Marchov recently said that you and your fellow will visit me. Neither we made any arrangement nor did we follow you but see you’re here. That’s why I say Marchov is awesome. You my child is another great scientist. Please to join and don’t worry we won’t experiment you. We came to know that you have created a space robe. Join us and help us rule this world. (Garry): I would rather quit science. (Ignaz): Where is Marchov?? (Speaker): Here Ignaz. Hello Garry. (Ignaz)(Turns back and looks for Marchov): Where are you?? If I find you I will rip you apart………Come Garry lets go. Garry and Ignaz leaves the place and gets into the car. (Inside the car)(Garry): What do we do now?? (Ignaz): Lets time travel. The both arrive at the Ignaz’s and in his room they work on the robe till the correct time comes. (After weeks)(Correct time for time travel)(In China)(Ignaz): Come Garry, everything is ready. Wear the robe and let’s get into the China Gong Race Road. They both enter the Race Road at midnight where there is no one watching. (Ignaz): Tachyons activator is ready, 1000 stretch is clean, Both of us are wearing the robe, Everything is ready. Remember Garry once we hit the force field, it creates a wormhole and we travel inside it. We would be able to see a mixture of future and past. Just close your eyes and concentrate on the required time and place. Ready?? (Garry): Yes!! Starting In 3….,2……,1……Go!!!! Garry drives the car perfectly in a straight road at 200  km/hr and within seconds he rises to 300, 400, 500, 600 and 700 km/hr. Ignaz is ready to press the activator. They both reach the tunnel and before a second Ignaz activates the tachyons and force field is created. The car crashes into the force field creating a funnel-like opening.  (Garry)(Just enters the wormhole): AHhhh!!!!

        A White flash appears and the next second the car comes through a hole on Diablo and the car stops. (Garry): Ouch!! My head. (Ignaz): Garry are you okay?? Welcome to the past. (Garry): Yeah I am okay, wow look at this planet, fresh and new sad that it is going to form a black hole. When will the black hole start professor?? (Ignaz): Well in 2 hrs and we have 6 hrs to get back to earth.  They two begin to search the place. Ignaz takes a big stick with a round detector-like at one end and starts searching. (Ignaz): No dark matter till now. They both search for 1 hour. Suddenly they hear a sound. (Ignaz): What?? That’s impossible, sound cannot travel in vacuum. (Garry): Professor it’s our wave detector remember �" wait, look at that professor. Is it a �" (Ignaz): Wormhole yes. But who’s coming. This mystery of who’s coming through the wormhole excites Ignaz. After some time a man with a black mustache and combed hair wearing a space suit enters Diablo. He looks at his watch and takes a bottle from his backpack and opens it. The gases inside it comes out with a popping effect. (Ignaz): Oh what the hell?? This isss my fffaather. (Garry): What?? You father?? (Ignaz): Yes, he is the reason behind the formation of black hole. The man lets the gas out and pours the liquid on the ground. While doing this the hole he created starts shrinking. He pours out everything and looks back and realizes that the wormhole is closing. He runs back and jumps into the hole but the wormhole closes and with a blast he vanishes into dust. (Garry): 10 seconds for the formation of the black hole. By the 7th second the wormhole re-merges into a black hole and the black slowly expands. (Ignaz): So, it’s my father. Because of him the black hole is created. (Garry): Why didn’t you stop him?? (Ignaz): Listen Garry he used to tell me that physics is all about imagination, and we can’t see anything in real. He wanted me to become any other person but a physicist. So, if I saved him then I would have not become a physicist and the secrets of BANG would be hidden. There would be an alternate timeline. Then there will be no 3rd direction. Also this 50 years from now would be different than I really had. So, I need to know each and every second that happened in this 50 years. (Garry): Then how to stop this?? (Ignaz): The bottle of fog that my father poured on this planet. They both run to the wet place. Ignaz takes his mobile and notes the characteristics of the liquid. (Ignaz): Liquid Plutonium. Unbelievable, we are closing many chapters in physics because of the lack of plutonium. This amount of liquid plutonium will help us. Ignaz sets up a stand and starts heating the the surface inside a closed panel. (Garry): What are you doing Professor?? (Ignaz): This is still in the liquid form. I am heating and changing its state and storing. If the black hole gets in contact with liquid plutonium then there would be an increase in the rate of expansion of black hole. I am making sure that it does not get in contact with the black hole. Yes it’s almost done………….and………..done. But still there some amount of plutonium gas. If the black hole gets in contact with this gas then it will be much worse. So, I am going to electrify this place. I am going to let the O2 out along with the petroleum gas. This is will help the flow of electricity. After that if the black gets in contact with this electricity, and then it would blast into different gases which go to other galaxies. If it fails then earth will gain more as there will be electricity in the space which opens the door to the god’s equation. (Garry): Good professor, but we should escape right. (Ignaz): Yes I am going to set a trigger and switch it just before escaping. Ignaz takes 3 cylinders and opens the knob. The gas gets out and reacts with other gases. He sets up a TNT Barrel with a electric fuse on the top and wire. Ignaz and Garry go near the wormhole. (Ignaz): Listen Garry, 50 years from will be a history for the earthlings but the reality will only be known to us. Do not expose any information to anyone. We also should gather as much information as possible. Ready Garry. Ignaz clicks the button and they both jump into the wormhole. Again a white flash appears and after some time Garry wakes up in Ignaz’s room. (Ignaz): Good morning Garry, have a look at this. Ignaz throws a newspaper at Garry. Garry clears his eyes and looks at the daily times. (Garry): “Scientists recently found the presence of different gases in space, and also a Lamborghini car on the planet Diablo. ‘Is it a joke or what??’ Says Mark Brown. ‘There are some aliens from other planet, but I didn’t know that they too use Lamborghini’ says Steve Hawst. Maybe by the 20th century scientist would find the answer to the question ‘how?’ Till then this remains as a mystery” Oh my god, my car. (Ignaz)(Chuckles): Yes, but still they haven’t found it. I’ll make coffee. Ignaz goes to the kitchen. Garry presses his head. He gets an unbearable head ache. He sees a strange scene where a giant man goes into a black hole in front of him. Ignaz there works on a laptop. After sometime he becomes normal. Ignaz comes in with 2 cups and hands over Garry one cup. (Ignaz): You normal Garry?? (Garry): Yes professor. (Ignaz): Ohh, doesn’t look like it. (Garry): Professor what are we going to do about Andy Marchov?? (Ignaz): I don’t know but all I know is that conversation we had never happened and they will never interfere us. I also know that there is an organization named T-squad who fights for the peace of the world. Its better if we join them but first we need gather a lot of information from others. (Garry): So, now we are good to do anything. (Ignaz): Yes, and I know how my father died. And Garry we both are working together. (Garry): Oh, At?? (Ignaz): SAT!! Space and Technology and their main objective is to know the truth about the car and gas on the planet Diablo. This astonishment fills Garry which ends everything for a while.

 

THANK YOU

 

 

 

Next: The Giant: Beginning of ultrazons and Throne of Ranghal (Double release) (Coming Soon)

 

 

 

 

 

© 2015 Pravy Juvento


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I like the story, although I think it's a little too long and could do with being broken up into smaller parts.

However, I love the feel of it. It reminds me of Evangelion.

I also like the 'script-like style of your writing. However, you could do with putting each person's dialogue on a new line.

Enjoyable to read.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I like the story, although I think it's a little too long and could do with being broken up into smaller parts.

However, I love the feel of it. It reminds me of Evangelion.

I also like the 'script-like style of your writing. However, you could do with putting each person's dialogue on a new line.

Enjoyable to read.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 20, 2015
Last Updated on July 20, 2015