It Starts Like This..

It Starts Like This..

A Story by Sami Geiger
"

This is the beginning of us.

"
It always seemed to be alright. Everything we did. What we talked about. Until it all came crashing down. We fell in and out of love. I got way out of my comfort zone. Cheats, Lies, Scandal, Drama. Breakups that led back to makeups. The way how you told me "I'll always love you." I always fall for that, but at the same time I'm scared on what's going on between these closed doors. The way how your lips fit perfectly against mine drives me insane. That sweet smell, just like a drug. It's addicting. We let people get into our relationship when it's only sup post to be you and I. 
We question what caused us to fall for each other. Since then I've been more crazy for your love. We keep coming back to each other. It doesn't seem like it's going to end anytime soon. Chance after chance we give each other. Cuddling while talking about our future. Sitting and watching Ellen. Unbelievable. It's perfect. We're not perfect for each other. We both know that. But I have no idea if you are doing this with other girls or if it just me. We met at Kalahari. And hit it off then. 4 years ago, And now your back again.
When I walked into school this year, I wasn't expecting to start dating anyone. I had my eye on another boy. That relationship ended in flames. Never to speak about again. Then I saw you. You weren't the nerd you were in 7th grade. You were the bad a*s junior. You lost the glasses, the braces, and the limp. Instead, you got contacts and got a pearly white smile and grew up. Your the popular boy that everyone knows. Versus me, I'm only known for the bad things and the lies I have said, and the things I have done. We always joked around. Everyone thought we were crazy for dating each other, but it ended up okay. Always. 
I love you.

© 2012 Sami Geiger


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

reviews anyone?

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
1 Review
Added on November 27, 2012
Last Updated on November 27, 2012

Author

Sami Geiger
Sami Geiger

Bluffton, OH



About
I'm just one of those small town girls with big dreams. I know who I want to spend the rest of my life with. And I tell him everyday(: more..

Writing