Love hurts.

Love hurts.

A Story by Sami Geiger
"

true story.

"
I am friends with this girl named Alizeah. She is friends with Scottie. We both did things with him. He was cheating on me with her. I found out and it didn't end pretty. I went to his house blew up at him and told him to never speak to me again. Little did I know that that same day he would drive me home...alone. And then we'd go up into my room. It was make-up time. Never again would I think that that same thing would happen 3 more times. Every time I would go back for more. He broke my boundaries and I wanted more of him. He wanted more of me. He was cheating on me with Alizeah. He was kissing her, f*****g her, and doing things to her behind my back. It didn't set in until after the fact that I found out. I threatened Ali and Scottie's new girlfriend last night. I got my best friend to do it for me. I wished I never made her do that because now he wont ever speak to me again. i really did love him besides the fact that I loved him. I gave him all of me. I even did things I don't want my mother to know or she'll kick me out. I don't know what to do anymore. I hurt him and I hurt Alizeah. I wish I could take it all back. All the way back to 6th grade. That first kiss. That first vacation to Kalahari with Scottie. It all needs to be taken away from me. But once I think about it, I wouldn't be where I want to be if it wasn't for Scottie. I would be a lot further in life without him.

© 2012 Sami Geiger


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow.
Ok, so this has me in tears practically. This was so touching and the emotion in it was over-powering!
You blew me away with this!

Posted 11 Years Ago


s y e

11 Years Ago

I can tell it's the truth! You had me crying! I can relate to this in a way.
Hope all is well.. read more
Sami Geiger

11 Years Ago

It is(:
s y e

11 Years Ago

Thats good! (-:
You should never "Regret". .Regretting is accepting failure. always believe that things happen with a reason and the out turn will always be in your favor.
Nice story.
Peace.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I love this.. I love that this is a real story and that you put your real feelings into it and you didnt just make up some s**t.. If you kept writing like this i would be a fan of your writing forever and ever. I love it when someone makes real true stories or poems it makes my heart melt i love it. you did a wonderful stop expressing your feelings

100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


Sami Geiger

11 Years Ago

thank you(:

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 7, 2012
Last Updated on December 7, 2012

Author

Sami Geiger
Sami Geiger

Bluffton, OH



About
I'm just one of those small town girls with big dreams. I know who I want to spend the rest of my life with. And I tell him everyday(: more..

Writing