Cooler than me

Cooler than me

A Story by Lilly Chapman
"

Based on the song Cooler Than Me by Mike Pinser

"

Based on the song Cooler Than Me by Mike Posner


“I’m gonna get that girl,” My buddy Mark commented as she walked by, I gave him a small snort in response. “What, you think I can’t get her?” He said taking his eyes off her only for a minute.

“Well you have used literally all your tricks and charm on her and she still can’t rember your name.” I pointed out with a small laugh, “I don’t see why you want her anyway, she is really not that impressive.” At that moment I can almost guarantee that his gasp could be heard from anywhere in the world.

“Dude, she is perfect! She is popular, pretty, cool, and the most popular girl around! What’s not to like about her.” He said snarkily. He has been pining over this girl all school year yet this girl can't even rember her name she is so full of herself.

“She is a stuck up popular kid who has her head so up in the clouds that she can’t even see the way she looks when her steps make that much noise.” I could still hear her steps from all the way in the school as I replied. “Plus she wears all preppy clothes and is so rich she probably thinks 100 dollar bills are pocket change.”

“You don’t even know her! Have you ever had a conversation with her or even read any of her Twitter updates.” I almost laughed at the irony of the comment.

“Do you even know her?” I said, “All you know about her is what you see on the outside, she’s probably a different person at home and when she’s not putting on her face. She’s probably in so deep that she doesn't know who she is anymore!”

He winced at my comment like I personally offended him, “If you believe that then fine do some recon!” He screamed!

That leads us to now where I have a crying teenager girl next to me who is literally having an existential crisis. “Ummm there-there, ” I said patting her on the back.

© 2019 Lilly Chapman


Author's Note

Lilly Chapman
Please review thank you!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on January 14, 2019
Last Updated on January 14, 2019
Tags: song, lol, relistic

Author

Lilly Chapman
Lilly Chapman

KS



About
I am a quirky girl who loves to write! more..

Writing