Worries, Wishes And White Horses

Worries, Wishes And White Horses

A Poem by XGlycerineQueenX

Worry over nothing--over something---over you. Worried for your actions, for your words and worried for your conscience. Worrisome of weariness, incompetence and jealousy. Worries plague the catch, trouble the mind and bring the fall. Worry over something--over someone---over him....

 

Wishes bring you hope, bring you solace, bring you stars to wish upon. Wishing makes you dream for more and reach for what you might never hold. Wished upon your lying eyes, your roaming hands, your cheating heart. Wished upon a falling star, a ball of fire, my broken heart. Wishes bring you nothing--nothing more---nothing more than everything you dont ask for.

 

White horses bring prince charming, eternal love and Ever After. White horses brought lost hope, emptied love and ruined dreams. White horses tear picket fences down, stampede your heart and throw you off. White horses carry lying men, mythical reality and never afters. White horses run away with hearts and prince charmings off to someone else.

 

I'm worrisome for wishing gils who worry that they wont find love from wishing on a shooting star. I worry that they believe the lies, the fallacies of fairytales. I worry that these wishing girls fall hard and settle for uncharming princes with disguised white painted horses. Im worrisome for wishing girls, wishing hard on falling stars who fall too hard....for lying white horses.

© 2009 XGlycerineQueenX


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow talk about a tongue twister lol jk this is very deep and very well written. i love this alot! i think my fav line is the last on in the first paragraph. idk y i guess cuz its true ^_^ this is amazing

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

249 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 16, 2009
Last Updated on March 16, 2009

Author

XGlycerineQueenX
XGlycerineQueenX

Ely, NV



About
I'm very artistic with the verbose words i use.... I specifically enjoy writing poetry, but i dabble a bit in short stories and songs....I love to read, and sing, music is a powerful source of inspira.. more..

Writing