I Hate Them,

I Hate Them,

A Poem by Priyanshi

They mock me each and every time, 
they pull my leg.
S**t!  these people never tend to
alter themselves. 
I hate them.
They pierce my heart
with spear words.
and leaves me in shattered.
My anger burst out into tears,
flowing down my cheeks.
They are very bad.
I really hate them.
I don't want to be what I'm not,
but they force me to be that.

 

© 2017 Priyanshi


Author's Note

Priyanshi
It's just that I'm bursting my anger in this poem.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your poem does a good job of showing us the sensations of anger which aren't particularly well-crafted, but more in line with the way we almost sputter out our disjointed thoughts when we're too angry to make perfect sense. This is when you blurt out something in anger, then later on, you think of six other better things you could've said.

Line 8 -- "leaves" should be "leave" (they leave me)
Line 9 -- "burst" should be "bursts" (my anger bursts)

Posted 6 Years Ago


Priyanshi

6 Years Ago

ha, right...I must edit those words again..thank you so much, for the kind review and visit..
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
mou
A very moving write..your words are describing itself.. but Don't change yourself for those who don't have the ability to design your face with wider smile.. We should never protect our vision with tears..

Posted 6 Years Ago


Priyanshi

6 Years Ago

Yeah, true, my friend..but sometimes, it's difficult..but I'll never change myself for them...
read more
Dear Priyanshi always be exactly who you are! don't waste your time, tears or energy on "haters". Your excellent poem is so poignant, your words are strong, and it expresses your feelings so well. Bullying does "pierce my heart with spear swords"-vivid imagery. I send you hugs,prayers for blessings,light and strength my friend. Keep writing- you are most talented!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Priyanshi

6 Years Ago

Thank you maam so so so much....really feeling very glad for your kind words and visit. thank you on.. read more
let them try whatever they need to...But it's you to act, be brave , be kind, and most of all BE YOU... That's what I like most, being themselves....Just be you, smiling, Just be you, happiest....
I loved it...:)

Posted 6 Years Ago


Priyanshi

6 Years Ago

Thank u. You always motivate me...thank you once again, Surya.
Surya

6 Years Ago

It's all My plsr....:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

264 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 29, 2017
Last Updated on June 29, 2017

Author

Priyanshi
Priyanshi

India



About
Am a girl who desires to travel a journey from the dream world to the real world, Livin' the beautiful dreams on the land of reality. MY LINES----- "Never did sacrifice a jewel of min.. more..

Writing
 I WONDER I WONDER

A Poem by Priyanshi



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..