Cyber Stones: Cyber Shame

Cyber Stones: Cyber Shame

A Poem by Pryde Foltz

 
 
Cyber Stones; Cyber Shame

To hear and read this poem. Please visit the link below.


 

© 2014 Pryde Foltz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

You’ve described all those Internet stones and arrows flung on the Internet very well in this poem. All through history it has always been those who think of themselves as having no faults who have precipitated war and violence in the name of purification. Let he who is without fault purify the world, but who may that be, or how may such a person purify society short of engaging in catastrophic acts of violence? Beware of definers of absolute good and evil, for there are no absolutes. Good and evil is a dynamic function of the present situation, and that changes from moment to moment. A sane person is willing to change in order to adapt to changing conditions. The only indicator that we have of “Good” is sanity, and sanity it that mentality which enables us to survive together as one human tribe with empathy for all points-of-view and an intelligence for compromise.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Beautiful Aethereal … your review is a healing balm.



Reviews

Oh my... a stinging rebuke for the self-righteous. Well done. It is (unfortunately) ever so easy to fling and e-cabbage at some poor foot-in-mouth buffoon that finds themselves within the pillory of public opinion. Some deserve it and some do not but how very clever of you to point out that technology permits "flash mobbing" with or without reason. Often without the slightest thought or research given as to the facts of the target du jour.

100 righteous stones

Posted 9 Years Ago


Tam Warink

9 Years Ago

Bwahahaha! Oh, my... we have GOT to do that wine, salad and cheese thing sometime. ;-)
Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

It's a date … the next you are in Vancouver:)
Tam Warink

9 Years Ago

You're on... hope you don't faint! :)
You wrote this in a completely different manner, I really like it! Welcome to the virtual world!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, sky fall.
Writer at last! Sky ~

9 Years Ago

Welcome and you really deserve it, once again thanks for a nice poem! :))
I love this Pryde It does say a lot, I don't like stones nor to be judged but it will always be ,least not in my book. Awesome way you wrote all.

Posted 9 Years Ago


0000000000000000000000000000

9 Years Ago

Your welcome Pryde:) Faith can change the world, yes its a catch22 jump the gun effect. Your a good .. read more
Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Yes … we can all jump the gun and make mistakes and that is why we all deserve compassion. :)
0000000000000000000000000000

9 Years Ago

Yeppy:) so very true
Well said. Anonymous words with no responsibility. Like the write.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Jon
This is going to happen; it's been happening snce people learned to speak. It's just easier and faster now. Also mor dangerout--because once things are out there, you can't take them back.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thanks, Marie. You are so right. Until we find meaning in ourselves we will continue to pursue it fr.. read more
Great piece! Goddamn righteous a******s, not dealing with what they're truly angry about, so they release it when they are ALLOWED to

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Luke. Yes, I do think there is a lot of misplaced anger out there.
That last line is....... righteous but in the best way. This is what to say and an amazing way to say it. This is impressive write and a stirring damnation for those who so need it to be said to them.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Ken.
This poem hurt Pryde. It is so easy to throw those stones and then log off, probably wondering if they hit the target. I enjoyed reading this today.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Willweb.
i hope you don't mean "I think that is about all for me" as far as posting your poetry!!! i hope it means you feel better and are done for now with Cyber Stoners :)
social networking has a huge hole we so easily fall into .. you have said it very well ... it happens around the water cooler all the time as well .. makes us feel so much better about ourselves :(
i am always tickled to see you have posted Pryde ..
love and peace
E.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, E. I will continue to post poetry. I should probably edited that part:)
Totally grabbed me , brilliant and refreshing write

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, John.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2021 Views
49 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 20, 2014
Last Updated on October 8, 2014

Author

Pryde Foltz
Pryde Foltz

Vancouver, Canada



About
My written work can be found on amazon.com https://goo.gl/o8sLUi Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/prydefoltzwriter/ twitter: @Pryde Foltz Facebook: pryde foltz Youtubehttps:/http://goo.gl/Eqx.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Eureka Eureka

A Poem by Pryde Foltz


Scumbag Scumbag

A Poem by s y e