The Wisp Audio Chapters  … VI

The Wisp Audio Chapters … VI

A Story by Pryde Foltz

VI






In case you missed the first four chapters. Here they are.

I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hbvbISE0s8

II


III

The Wisp is available at the link below and through your local bookstores and libraries.
Bara dreams of the dark-haired boy, but one blustery day, the dark-haired boy is replaced by a silvery spectre who haunts her even when she is awake, pulling her deeper into dreams and closer to secrets she is better off not knowing. Waking up is no relief. The fictional east-coast town of Windfall offers its own surprises: immortal witches, coffee-loving werewolves, and dream boys come to life. A dead man’s diary names Bara a Clavigen and calls upon her to cage the evil. She must defeat the witch who has ensnared the Wisp in a piece of enchanted amber. Unfortunately the dreams have not revealed all. Always watching, a demon waits to prey upon her young soul.

© 2014 Pryde Foltz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Pryde I remember as a child my mother use to sit and listen to certain radio station that told stories. I use to sit with her and listen intently and use to love the imagery and the way that the readings were presented....when I closed my eyes and listened I could picture everything. When I hear your readings I get taken back to this time as a child and experience the same moments. Your so very good at these and I enjoy them a lot.

Troy

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Troy … the audio is one of my favourite ways to get a story too:)
Listening to this on a quiet evening at home, alone, in a still house, with a winter storm making its way towards us made this seem like being around an old radio, listening to a radio play. You have done a great job on this.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Noel … the weather here is more rainy and windy … the maple outside my window is most.. read more
Outstanding job my dear friend.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, John:)
Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

You are welcome. Your verbal poem is amazing. The Raven was re-blogged and read by many.
nice job

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Jen. What do you think of the character of the dark-haired boy?
jennifer little

9 Years Ago

he seemed really interesteing .. i liked it a lot
I am totally transfixed with this story and your chapter endings are packed with suspense making the reader want to come back for more. I love the story. I am enjoying this immensely.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, IcyBlue. I did a marathon recording session and so the next ones will come a little quick.. read more
Well read, an excellent story.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, KL:)
they get more intence,more exciting as you create

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Ron:)
 wordman

9 Years Ago

you are welcome
Another intriguing chapter.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, DD:)
MomzillaNC

9 Years Ago

You're welcome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

358 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 6, 2014
Last Updated on November 13, 2014

Author

Pryde Foltz
Pryde Foltz

Vancouver, Canada



About
My written work can be found on amazon.com https://goo.gl/o8sLUi Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/prydefoltzwriter/ twitter: @Pryde Foltz Facebook: pryde foltz Youtubehttps:/http://goo.gl/Eqx.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..