Hanakotoba

Hanakotoba

A Book by Psychotic Lily
"

Hanakotoba the flower of abandonment... (Look at notes for description/introduction)

"

Chapters


© 2017 Psychotic Lily


Author's Note

Psychotic Lily
The Winterson twins knew that life was a nightmare as they crawled for survival under the poverty line, that is, until they meet the wealthy and mysterious toy maker Xavier Benedict.

In exchange for a better life and future the twins have to do the impossible for their benefactor... and that is to collect the souls of dolls?!

The twins Elise and Mikhail aren't left alone to collect souls from creepy rabid toys, they stand together with their Daimons. Powerful beings entitled to help them carry out their missions... however they are stuck in the body of stuffed toy animals of a bear and a cat, named Phoenix and Daeril (respectively).

But the big question is... why do they need to collect souls of dolls?!

(Inspired by Gravity Falls Demonic Guardians AU)

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

379 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 24, 2017
Last Updated on May 24, 2017
Tags: Psychological (a little), Love, Romance, Action, Fantasy, Fictional, School life, Mystery

Author

Psychotic Lily
Psychotic Lily

Philippines



About
Greetings! I am one weird girl with peculiar taste. I enjoy writing and reading especially if it involves fantasy and magic. Currently I write poetry, prose, and articles (I used to be part of the sc.. more..

Writing
Carry Carry

A Poem by Psychotic Lily