Chapter 11 - Why?

Chapter 11 - Why?

A Chapter by Kristen
"

Needed to vent.

"

It seems as though I can't creatively channel my bad moods/depression/anger into poetry anymore, so here goes.

One of my biggest pet peeves? When people make decisions FOR you. Without your consent or even talking to you. WHY? What person would ever, should ever, think that to be okay?! Honestly? What is the human race coming to? We were given our own minds and opinions for a purpose, not to just completely ignore them. I'm so mad right now I can barely think.

I'm one of the "suffer in silence" people. I would rather be alone than in a loud group of people, I would prefer to write ten page papers over having to do an oral report or group project. I prefer to be alone, I prefer isolation. Not sure why, but I've always been this way and I don't intend on changing it. I have very few good friends, only one really, but I wouldn't change it for the world. Sometimes, though, she just doesn't get it, she doesn't understand my views on events and the world. She sometimes sees my battles as minor or insignificant. Okay, whatever. I've learned that at times the only person that you can trust is yourself.

People need to stop acting superior toward me. I don't care if you're 50, it doesn't make you better than me in any respect. I have a much different view and a deeper perceptions of things that some people never think of, and I wish that sometimes somebody would appreciate that. I don't need the attention necessarily, but I feel unappreciated a lot when everyone else is telling me their problems and not even thinking that maybe I have problems too, that sometimes I wish I could do something when I can't? Things are out of my control a lot of the time, how am I supposed to change them especially for you?

 

...I'm losing my mind.

 

- S.T.

 

Listen to: Enclave - Sonic Syndicate



© 2010 Kristen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

352 Views
Added on March 26, 2010
Last Updated on March 26, 2010
Tags: Venting


Author

Kristen
Kristen

MA



Writing
Cloy Cloy

A Story by Kristen


Inhibitions Inhibitions

A Poem by Kristen