Demonic Guardian

Demonic Guardian

A Poem by Triston Taylor
"

I feel alone in my mental battle..and this just concluded some of the feelings towards my pain.

"
Not quite sure when I'll see the light. Not quite sure when it will devour the night. Sometimes I pray for soon, sometimes I come close to whistling the tune. Still, when the sun dies I stand. I'll fight through darkness till Sun's rebirth. I get weak more then less. What I seek is cheer but what I find is fear. The wind whispers of future terror through the eroded forest. Angel's hide behind a sky of diamond lights. I, only I, fight in these endless nights. They are two types of guardians, angel and demon. My angel was slayed by a fallen. Still have an angel, a angel that fell to evil. When we first met it was he and seemed so holy, but now he is it of evil. I know no name. I fear his presence. Unlocking the dread filled path I walk. Pushing me closer to hell, fighting to survive myself. I push through nights searching for it, I search to push my vengeful blade through his hollow heart. It killed my helpful friend and it though temptation that I couldn't refused. Disguise so friendly but covers a hatred of humanity. He cheers as I suffer, he routes for my diminishing. I still fight, I still live, but I feel he grows irritated. His only victim to ever willingly suffer. His only victim to have courage and will grow only stronger. I do not fear death, I fear suicide. He is irritated for my accomplishments so he makes memories reality when my eyes open, he makes friends bring me down from depths of my head, he forces me awake and filling my dreams with terror, disintegrating my only rest. 24/7 I fight to not calm my own pulse. I fear my own hand, and it brings him joy. The more I suffer through exhaustion and during sleep, the more he is satisfied. Trust me, if my heart wasn't filled with love I'd be far gone by now. If my heart gor others wasn't to big I would have perished with the heart for myself. A heart long ago consumed by death. My love for friends and family is what keeps me alive, my courage and will to keep them happy fights my urge. Without the few who care, I'd be torn down to the Fallen's lair.

© 2015 Triston Taylor


Author's Note

Triston Taylor
I need opinions and criticism

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love this!!! the last sentence got to me " without the few who care I'd be torn down to the Fallen's lair." I feel the same way about everything. You have a new fan and you can talk to me if you ever need it :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Triston Taylor

8 Years Ago

Thank you!!! It really does mean a lot to me!!
Its been well written.however, I would have enjoyed it a little more if you could give the poem a certain structure. In the current format it looks like a paragraph.With respect to material,this is very impressive .


Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Triston Taylor

8 Years Ago

Structure is something I struggle with cause when I go to right I'm just overwhelmed with ideas
Joel Armstrong

8 Years Ago

Hmm.don't worry about that.it comes with practice.its not that difficult either.
Try dividing.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 19, 2015
Last Updated on May 19, 2015

Author

Triston Taylor
Triston Taylor

Oshkosh, WI



About
I'm 17 and I want to take the talent I have further, I want more people to review my poetry and help me take it farther. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..