Two Year

Two Year

A Poem by Triston Taylor
"

I lost 7 friends to suicide and my schizophrenia is linked to thwm..my friends two year was in April and I wrote this more to him then anything else.

"
Two years has past and I ran out of words. I've told you everything while you where listening from the stars. You know my thoughts when they come. I know your there shoving me to the right path. What lies beneath my eyes is not you. It's a demon who wants me gone, taken on many forms to try. I know all of you are there, my distant archangels. I know your feeling despair as I sit and cry. I know you want to help but even a angel can't change your brain. Nor a god, goddess, or devil. My mind to free to let angels see. My mind to free to save me from demons haunting thee. I suffer, I cry, yet I still try. One day I know you'll find away, I know you'll take the demons discriminating your names. I know the happy memories of us will be stronger. Not so much thought on how much longer, longer till I gaze into all of your beautiful eyes. Jordan, two f*****g years bro. It's been honest to god hell, I have only fell. I'll make through it though, I'll conquer hell before the ones I love see me fall. I miss you man. I despise images the demons show. I cry to the words your voice carries. I know it's not you, yet from this long of blue there is no telling what to do. I hid, I isolated, but I always wonder back. Those people who grab this hitchhiker of a old friend, that's my family, Jordan that's the family you help build. They help, this is true. But no man can take what I see, I give sympathy to those like me. There always needs to be a constant help. There always needs to be a constant reason to be happy with me, with a phone or not, loneliness, schizophrenia, it's devastating alone. He controls me when I'm alone. He whispers to me from my skull. 7 beautifully disguised demons. A choir of pain, yet reliefe. I stay here for everyone else, I stay for I have strong love, but I fear, deep down to something unknown, my biggest desire is to see you clear.

© 2015 Triston Taylor


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on May 19, 2015
Last Updated on May 19, 2015
Tags: suicide, death

Author

Triston Taylor
Triston Taylor

Oshkosh, WI



About
I'm 17 and I want to take the talent I have further, I want more people to review my poetry and help me take it farther. more..

Writing