Weird times at Oscars High “Two Worlds Collided” ACT 3

Weird times at Oscars High “Two Worlds Collided” ACT 3

A Screenplay by .quan.011.

Act 3

 

SCENE OPENS WITH:

 

INT: OSCARS HIGH SCHOOL HALLWAY

Students walking through the hall opening their lockers, grabbing their books out of it, and talking to each other. Amanda is walking through the hall cheerfully waving at people when she sees Lucas banging his head against his locker. She walks over and places her hand on his shoulder.

 

Amanda:

Ugh Lucas, are you okay?

 

Lucas stops, turns around, and looks at her with a grim face.

 

Lucas:

Yeah, I’m fine. I just ugh need to talk to you.

 

Amanda:

Are you trying to back out of tonight dinner?

 

Lucas:

Something came up and it can’t be postpone.

 

Amanda:

Okay, I guess I’m going to have to tell my parents. They were looking so forward to meeting the others, so sad.

 

Lucas:

Are you trying guilt me into saying yes?

 

Amanda:

Maybe, is it working?

 

Lucas:

No, that doesn’t work on me.

 

Amanda:

(smiles)

Really.

 

Lucas smiles and nods his head.

 

EXT.ENTRANCE OF OCSAR HIGH

Edwin and Jessica are standing at the end of the stairs as Lucas walks out of the building looking very confuse. He walks over to them.

 

Edwin:

So did you tell her we’re not coming?

 

Lucas looks at him for while.

Lucas:

See what happened. Hell, I don’t even know what happened, but we need there by 7.

 

Jessica:

What? You were supposed…

 

Lucas:

I know what I was supposed to do, but then we started talking some more then next thing I know we started talking about when we should get there.

 

Edwin:

Okay, we’ll just going to have winged it now.

 

Jessica:

Don’t forget Ashley’s tryout we have show our support.

 

 

Lucas:

I got an idea. You guys go to Ashley’s tryout while I deal with the agents.

 

Jessica:

No, we deal with it together.

 

Edwin:

 Actually that’s not a bad idea, but if you want to go with him.

 

Jessica looks at Edwin and Lucas who looks like he didn’t mind the idea.

Jessica:

Fine, then I will go but you tell Ashley that wish we were there and good luck.

 

Edwin:

Yeah, sure

 

Jessica and Lucas walk away while Edwin goes back into building. He walks through the hallway to his locker where he sees another note sticking out of his locker. He pulls it out and reads it. He sighs as looks around to see if he’s being watch. Then he continues walking.

 

INT. SCHOOL GYM

Ashley was in line with a group of girls all looking so cheerful and smiling. They were standing in front of long wooden desk. She stretches out as they wait for the cheerleader squad. Suddenly she hears everyone clapping their hands and immediately stops. She looks up and sees the squad walking out of the locker room. While the rest of the team took their seats at the table, a girl and a boy stood in front of the girls.

 

The boy:

Good afternoon, ladies if you don’t already know I’m Captain Rick Stone and this is my co-Captain Lucy Matthews.

 

The girls clap their hands as Lucy give a little bow to them.

 

Lucy:

We all know why we’re here so let’s get started.

 

Montage: Each girl had chance to impress the team. They stood before them and perform a cheer routine. Some were that really bad, others were okay, and then came Ashley’s turn. She took a deep breath as she prepares herself.

 

Ashley:

Give me G.L.A.D.I.A.T.O.R

 

She does high kicks and does a back flip that impresses everyone in the gym. Then she continues her routine as Lucy smiles at her. For her last trick, she does a double somersault and lands on her feet. Everyone clap their hands making the room very loud. She sees Edwin watching at her from the doorway. He smiles and gives her a thumb up.

Lucy:

Okay, come back tomorrow we will have list post up.

 

Ashley walks out of the gym and meets Edwin in the hallway.

 

Ashley:

So where are Lucas and Jessica?

(she drinks from her water bottle)

 

Edwin:

Let’s just say they went hunting. You were amazing out there.

 

Ashley:

Thanks, so let’s go kick someone’s a*s then dinner.

 

She grabs Edwin’s hand and pulls him along hallway unaware that young girl is watching them from a far.

 

 

INT. OLD MOTEL ROOM

 

Two men wearing blue business suit were sitting in their twin bed reading files when the door gets kick in. Lucas rushes in and punches one in the stomach as the man gets up from the bed. The other one pulls out his pistol, but before he can even shoot. His body becomes frozen. Jessica walks into the room as Lucas takes the guy’s gun and pins him into a wall. He looks over at Jessica and nods his head. The man turns back to normal, but looks terrified.

 

Man#1:

What? Super speed isn’t one of your abilities.

(turns to look at Jessica)

Oh, you brought her that’s makes sense.

 

Lucas’s grip gets tighter.

 

Lucas:

Don’t look at her. I hate being ignored.

 

 Man#1:

What do you want?

 

Lucas:

I have questions and you have answers. You are going to give them to me no matter how many bones I have to break.

 

 Man#1:

But I am a newbie.

 

Lucas:

Well buddy, you still know more than we. I want to know who after us and what for?

 

 

 

The man:

They called the organization the Agency. They specialize in training both mutants and humans.   

 

Lucas:

What’s the purpose?

 

 Man #1:

We need mutants to fight in a war between the major countries, they gathering their own army. We need army too.

 

Lucas:

Why us, there are thousands of mutants out there. Why us?

 

Suddenly the man #1’s partner pulls out a spare revolver and shoots the man before Jessica could stop him. Lucas catches the bullet and tosses it away. The guy grabs Jessica and points his gun at her head.

M#2:

Let my partner go or I’ll blow this b***h head off.

 

Lucas:

You kill her and then I kill both of you.

 

Man#2:

At least we get to cause you some pain before we go. Now cho..

 

Before he could finish his sentence, Lucas releases his partner.

 

Lucas:

Now let her go.

 

The man#2 backs up to the door and then he suddenly couldn’t move. Jessica moves out of the way as Lucas turns to man #1.

 

Lucas:

Get lost!

(Man #1 looks shock)

He probably knows a hell of lot more than you so go.

 

Man #1 runs to the door.

 

Man #1:

Thanks.

 

Then he leaves the room.

 

Jessica:

Ah, aren’t you a big softie.

 

Lucas:

Come let’s interrogate this guy. We going all information we can get.

 

He looks at the doorway and back at Jessica.

 

Lucas:

I got a strange that going to bite me in the a*s.

 

SCENE FADE INTO BLACK

© 2010 .quan.011.


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awsome

Posted 12 Years Ago


Good run so far. Have somebody proof read for errors.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I'm not really into plays but I like the plot. Very suspenseful! Also a few spelling errors here and there.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very amazing work you have done here. I can't wait to read more

Posted 13 Years Ago


I'm not a huge fan of drama but like Power Of The Pen said, Your plot and character development are good...I prefer reading Your imaginative stories :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Like Power of Pen said, some grammatical errors, like for e.g. last line SCENE FADE INTO BLACK could have been better with SCENE FADES INTO BLACK, although my opinion its your write!!
But I liked it a lot too

Posted 13 Years Ago


Some grammar and spelling errors, but over all a very good plot and character development.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

433 Views
7 Reviews
Added on October 7, 2010
Last Updated on October 7, 2010

Author

.quan.011.
.quan.011.

Newark, DE



About
Hello my name is Quan and I'm new here. I write a complete of stories that I will update. I don't do any peoms, because I'm not good at them. Thanks for reading and review my work. My Novel .. more..

Writing