The Dinosaur Dream

The Dinosaur Dream

A Story by Weaza

     "Hello people!" a voice boomed out of now where. "Wa...Where am I?" I mumbled. I saw my friend lying down on the ground..."Victoria! Are you ok?" "Weaza? Hey I am fine just confused...You know where we are?" "No I don't I am just as confused as you are.". Around twenty-four other kids around us started sitting up, looking confused and dazed as we were. " This is a huge open forest...Weaza We aren't near home are we?" "Victoria I don't even think we in the same world...". "Well now since everyone has had a good nap...WAKE UP!!!!!" The voice rawred, we could still not pinpoint it anywhere. "Welcome to the Dinosaur Realm!..." "I WANT TO GO HOME" someone yelled behind us, "ME TWO!" "ME THREE!!!" "SILENCE! Choose your color uniform!" The Voice comanded. I chose a dark forest green uniform to blend-in with the leaves in the trees, but Victoria chose a deep, dark blue uniform to beld with the water at the edge of the forest and the ponds. Everyone else had to choose the other stupid colors... although the other senceible color to wear here was the dark brown uniform.

 

  "LET THE GAMES BEGIN!..." "What?" I scream,"What do we do? And HOW?" "You seem like a smart child..." I growled under my breath, Victoria elbowed me to keep me to say anymore. " Since you seem smart and strong enough you may choose the first weapon!" I could tell my eyes twinkled, just the thought of me fighting with my own weapon!, it amazed me. I steped up in my uniform I looked like I was in the army, in-front of me a large crate appeared I hazated, I ran to a large rock I found on the ground picked it up and ran back to where the box was, I opened it just as it thought I smashed the rock on the head of a baby velociraptor. "I was right you were as smart as you look child." Next to the dead dinosaur was a old rifle gun with four knifes stick out of the top, I grabed it quickly and saw a needle with pink drop lits coming out of it, i put it in a small pocket in my uniform, thinking it would come in handy.

  

   "NEXT, CHOOSE YOUR TEAM-MATE!" I grinned, already knowing that partners or no partners i was working with Victoria. " Victoria!" I shouted. I turned to see her shaking, while facing three Raptors coming to her, she snaped two of the necks but the third jumped her, I attacked it by taking one of the knifes off the rifle and smashing it into its skull. " Your welcome." I said, "Thanks..." she mumbled, Victoria never liked being out shined, but also she sometimes gets annoyed because she feels she can't take care of herself. I handed her the knife, "Keep it in your pocket, I have a feeling we will defently need it. "She gave me a "you are soo right" look. "EVERYONE GET PARTNERS!" He yelled even louder then before, "Start...NOW!".

             Victoria and I ran into the way of where weapons shatered on the ground, Victoria grabed a 98'Luger gun and stuffed it in her pocket and we grabed, ten cases of twenty bullet holders each. Victoria grabed a pocket knife and a Army gun, then we ran straight for the woods. "You should have gotten the brown uniform you know." I complained, "I like this one! But I guess you are right. But what if we run into water?" "Then there better be trees in water, look at my uniform! It is leaf colored." She looked at me weird and tossed me a  uniform just like hers, I smiled "You know what I was thinking!" I laughed quietly under my breath and tossed her the dark brown uniform. "This isn't anything like yours!" she complained. "Get over it!". We stoped a hut was in-front of us. "Why would a Hut be in a forest?" Victoria asked sounding confused. " I don't know, one thing for sure, Dinosaurs can't make huts." I loaded my weapon and Victoria did the same with both guns, I made sure the needle was still in my pocket with the pink drops and Victoria had her knife ready to be pulled out well needed.

 

      We kicked open the door and found one of our friend tied up hanging over baby raptors. "What are we going to do?...Wait I know a lot of dino stuff but one thing comes to mind..." I started trying to remember what my dad said about raptor babys and their parents, "What?" Victoria asked inpatently, my eyes widened "The parents never leave them!!!" I whispered in a scared tone. A army bomb came flying through the doorway, Victoria ran to our friend and cut the rope lose and jump through the door before the hut exploded. "Well you need help don't you Victoria and Weaza?" someone asked behidn us, "What are you talking about!?!?" I turned, "STEVEN!!" Victoria screached, she hugged him and I gave him a high five. " We need to kill them and get to the next level!" Steven said calmly. "We know! Weaza and I have am-o we got to kick some dino butt!" Victoria said. "That is not the point!" the ground shook, but we held our ground "YOU THREE ARE IMPOSIBLE! GO KILL THEM REX!" I the voice boomed while an earthquake shook the ground, and a T-Rex appeared taller the a Skyscraper. I saw it... I saw what could destroy the person control this "game" and what could destroy everything we know. "HOLD ON!" I screamed to my friends but the already got into the surroundings. I was jumping tree to tree trying not to fall. I took the needle the pink drops have slowed down there wasn't much left, this was going to destroy the T-rex and probaly everything...here.

 

       Steven shot a missile at Rex's head and got his eye, I didn't get the point of that because the sight on a T-rex was terrible anyways they track by..smell... I was right behind the head of Rex when I heard screaming. Victoria...he was going to kill her! Steven started running toward Rex aming for his jaw and his head. "WEAZA!!!WEAZA PLEASE!!!! I AM GOING TO.." that was it...he killed her, he killed my best friend in this game... I was mad I felt like fire was all around me. I shoved the needle in the head of Rex, and used every bullet I had on his head his face everywhere that could be shot... So did steven when we were done the Rex had collasped on the ground dead as dirt.

 

   "She is gone..." Steven whimpered, "No!" I took all three knives and shoved two in the T-REx's eyes and one I cut through the air... A white circle appeared Steven ran behind me, "VICTORIA!" We jumped and gave her a group hug... " I am back!! WEAZA,STEVEN I'M BACK!" We cryed together then the earthquake came, it knocked us on the ground and we fell down, down to the center of the earth and...

 

                                 THE END! I woke up after that :[

© 2008 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

OMG THIS WAS SOOO CUUUUTE.

Posted 14 Years Ago


LOL that was really cool, I wish I had dreams like that! Dinosaurs are awesome!

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 3, 2008
Last Updated on July 22, 2008

Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza