The Warning: No One Gets Out Alive!

The Warning: No One Gets Out Alive!

A Story by Weaza
"

8 kids trapped in HighSchool with a Cyco Killer, What will happen? Read and find out (and please give reviews) Thank you.

"

      "Cameron, Kelly, Heather, Kaitlyn, Megan, Cody, Stryclyn and Louisa! After, school detention for all of you today at 6:30pm sharp! OK! Leave now!" Mr. Satrea yelled at us, "Yes sir..." we all mumbled and walked out of the classroom and headed toward the exit, "What are we going to do now? I don't want to go to detention..." I sighed, "But we have to Louisa, we all do" Stryclyn (also known as bubba) sighed. "Kelly and Cam MAKE UP ALREADY! ITS TOO QUIET WITH OUT YOU BOTH TALKING! ..Egh!" Heather said while running behind me, " What’s with Cameron's glare? *Yelp*" Heather whispered to me, "Its your fault, don't but into their business." I told her disapprovingly, "Thank you Weaza" Cameron said to me under his breath, "No problem, any day " I smiled, while elbowing Heather to stop growling at me. "Hey Kelly why did you break up anyway?" Megan asked, "Because Cameron is insensitive to any one AND HAS NO FEELINGS AT ALL!" Kelly yelled back, and also giving Megan a glare that looked like she was going to kill her, Megan ran behind Bubba whimpering. "I AM NOT UNSENSITIVE YOU ARE JUST OVERLY SENSITIVE KELLY!" Cameron yelled back in response, "Uhhh HEATHER HELP ME!" Cameron said while running behind her in defense, anyone could tell Kelly DID NOT want to messed with right now. " We have to get to the school Mr.Satrea will be waiting for us," Kaitlyn sighed, "Your right lets hurry up." Cody commented.

        " It took all you kids long enough didn't it?" Mr.Satrea barked at us, "We are s...sorry Mr.Satrea what are you going to have happen to us in your classroom?" I asked him, "Well, Louisa, I am not in detention so I can do as I please, but you must stay here understand?" "But..." we hesitated, "NO BUTS! Good-bye and enjoy your detention". "This is great! I am leaving so bye-bye." Cameron said impatiently and headed to the door. "Wait what if he comes back and finds out your gone?" Kaitlyn asked nervously, "I don't..." Cameron stopped talking, "The door is locked! Oh NO! Um... What are we going to do?" Cameron asked quietly. " ITS WHAT! IT CAN'T BE!" Kelly shrieked, "Wait did you hear that? It sounded like foot steps..." Heather asked us. We waited and listened, but we heard nothing. SLAM! The door flew open and smashed against the wall, we all screamed when we saw the front of the door it said "Each one of you will be killed!" in what seemed to be blood. I grabbed Megan and Bubba while Megan grabbed everyone else, and we were in a huge huddle. We screamed again the lights went out in the classroom but not in the hallway so we ran right out the door. "I'm glad we are all here." Bubba said happily, "Wait 1, 2, 3... We only have 7 someone is missing!" Kaitlyn yelled, "Where is Cody? CODY! Are you here?" I yelled, "Yea, I am here you counted wrong." Cody said calmly, "Oh, You are right... Sorry guys." Kaitlyn mumbled, "Its ok we are all here that the good thing." Megan said.

           Then you hear it a shrill of a scream that could pierce your eardrums, Kaitlyn fell face first on the ground with a knife on the back of her neck. I jumped on Megan's back scared out of my mind, everyone else behind a trash barrel or behind another person, "Kaitlyn, NOOO!" Megan screamed, dropped me and ran right to Kaitlyn's side. We started crying, " Why is someone trying to kill us? WHY!?" Megan cried, "I don't know, I think we should stay close and stay somewhere safe." Cody suggested, "LIKE WHERE? The killer could be anywhere by now!" Cameron said harshly, "What are we going to do with Kaitlyn?" I asked, " She can't come. But take the knife it might be helpful. We will leave her and wait." Kelly commanded. We left Kaitlyn's body where it was and started looking for on locked door's until we came lost on the senior level. "Um... Where are we?" Bubba asked, "Uh...Good question. I don't know." I said walking fast to stand beside my friends. " I can tell you kids, where you kids are." a mysterious voice answered, I grabbed Cameron (who was the closest to me), "YOU ARE IN YOUR DEATH BEDS!" The voice laughed and jumped on top of us, I screamed and ran toward a classroom door. "NO YOU CAN'T" I started punching the person's masked head crying, he looked up and pushed me away down a staircase. Someone landed on me, "Kelly, Kelly is that you?" I asked try to sit up but I was injured, "No, Louisa, it's Megan. I ran down the stairs running for my life and triped. Everyone else ran and is hiding but Cameron and Cody...They got killed trying to distract him...shhh!" Megan whispered and I heard what she trying to tell me to be quiet for, the footsteps were coming closer and closer to us.

             "Megan, Weaza...! Help…please." Bubba was crawling on the floor and rolled down the stairs, we caught him but it was already to late the cuts on him were very severe, I cried, my friends were being slaughtered and I couldn't do anything about it! Megan was also crying on my shoulder. We left Bubba on the ground and said our Good-Byes and started up the stairs. I fell to my knee to see Kelly, Cameron and Cody on the ground with bloody knives on top of their bodys. I got back on my feet and cought Megan before she fell. "Well, well you are still alive are you? Well you know who the murder is now but... YOU WILL NOT LIVE TO TELL THE TALE!" He look up it was Mr.Satrea, he was the murder... We started running, until we got to the closest exit and found Heather lying down, "Megan, Louisa the only way out is... is the caffiteria exi...ehh" Heather whisper and drifted back away, I cried miserably, so did Megan, everyone was dead but us. " Good-Bye Heather, you will always be my best friend and we met by a sweatshirt fight." I my eyes filled with more and more tears. "Good-Bye, Heather and thank-you." Megan and I said at once. We ran and ran until we got to the cafitera and started climbing over the counters. "No, let go of me!" Megan screamed and tried to kick Mr.Satrea off of her leg but, he pulled her off the counter and killed her in front of my eyes... "NO MEGAN!Nooo, please noo." I screamed at him and tears over whelmed me. He grabed my neck and put the knife blade againsted my neck and started to slit it...

              "NOOO!" I screamed and opened my eyes. "What... where are we?" I asked stupidly, " Ms. Stansbury you are in detention and have been sleeping through it! Its been an hour everyone leave! Out, of my classroom!" Mr.Satrea yelled. We walked out of the classroom, I started crying, "I thought you were all dead...I...I couldn't help you, we were all getting killed! It was so real! Please guys, promise you won't die on me?" I asked sadly, "Of course we won't Weaza, I plan on dying with all my friends! I won't die on you, I promise!" Kelly replied, "I promise Weaza." Heather said. "Me too," Bubba said, "Me three," Megan said happily, "Me four!" Kaitlyn said proudly, "Me five!" Cody said, "Oh what the heck, me six" Cameron said with a smile. We got out of the school said "Good-Bye" to each other and got into one huge group hug...

 

 

              THE END! :]

© 2008 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Vivi dies T_T So sad. I will miss her -puts bag of skittles on her grave-

I really like it ^_^

-Matteh

Posted 15 Years Ago


dat was strangleh scary and im now petrified for meh life.. wat if it was real o.O? well true i should say >.

Posted 15 Years Ago


AAAWWW VIVI SAID THAT I JUMPED OUT A WINDOW AND RAN AWAY BEING NOWHERE IN SIGHT AND DYEING AN UNKNOWN DEATH! Oh well it was a good story though^^ Keep writen dem^^

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 31, 2008
Last Updated on September 1, 2008

Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza