Mistral Vs Epsilon Round 2

Mistral Vs Epsilon Round 2

A Chapter by Yahzeya Yoel
"

Issue 13. Reiko returns to Nagasaki ready to defeat Epsilon.

"
Reiko now almost to Nagasaki, is looking for signs of Epsilons presence. She strongly feels it but cant find her. She continues to Nagasaki to find Epsilon just sitting on a communications tower. "Mother! I HAVE RETURNED!" "Shhhhhh keep your damn voice down. You'll disrupt the silence." Mistral looks confused. "What?!" "Shhh do you not hear it?" Mistral listens closely to the surroundings. "What?" "That's the sound of the millions you failed to save." "We'll see about that." Mistral charges at Epsilon and punches her in the chest. Epsilon goes flying into the sky and Mistral chases after her. She continues to hit her higher into the sky then she forcefully punches Epsilon into the streets. Epsilon creates a crater due to her hitting the ground.  Epsilon is laying in the crater like shes relaxing. Epsilon sighs. "Reiko, do you not f*****g get it?!" "You will never defeat me. You don't have the strength to do it." Mistral then thinks to herself and figures she just might be right. Mistral then drops her guard stance and calmly floats to Epsilons level. She then puts her hand on her chin and thinks to herself. While Mistral is thinking to herself, Epsilon is quietly picking up a car to throw at Mistral. Mistral senses the attempt and stops Epsilon. Mistral then starts to use the Aikido techniques she learned on Epsilon. Epsilon lays defenseless against Mistrals attacks. Mistral then ends her barrage by throwing Epsilon into a building. Epsilon now laying inside the building is actually writhing in pain. Mistral flies into the building to get a look at Epsilon. Looking at the sight of her mother, she starts to feel pity but hatred at the same time. She then starts to walk toward Epsilon to check on her but halfway there she stops. Epsilon then seizes the opportunity and picks up some glass. She then charges at Mistral and stabs her in the shoulder with the glass. Mistral cries in pain and kicks Epsilon off of her. She pulls the glass out of she shoulder but Epsilon sneaks up behind her and grabs her by her bandana.

She throws Mistral out of the building and chases after her. Mistral stops herself mid-flight and turns to face Epsilon. Mistral then starts to perform a kata in midair then stops herself with a stance where she has her right foot on her thigh and her arms in a striking position. Epsilon is flying at Mistral with her fist in front of her and attempts to hit Mistral. Mistral then punches Epsilons fist and the impact creates a sonic boom which knocks both of them back. They both catch themselves during the knock back and they both hold their hands. Mistral exercises her hand to make sure it's not broken and Epsilon does the same. Mistral then charges at Epsilon and does a combo ranging from Epsilons face to her abdomen. She then finishes the combo by punching Epsilon in the face with great force. Blood then flies out of Epsilons nose and onto Mistral's face. Mistral wipes the blood from her face and charges after Epsilon. Not reacting fast enough, Epsilon catches another of Mistrals combos. Epsilon then gets knocked back down into the streets at the end of Mistrals combo.

Epsilon then creates another crater and this time lays writhing in pain. Mistral then flies toward Epsilon and talks to her. "Mother please stop. I don't want to kill you." Epsilon then responds back "Then I will kill you." Epsilon then charges at Mistral and does a makeshift combo on her. She knocks Mistral into the sky then into a building. Mistral lays on the outside of the building crying in pain and sadness. She then slowly pulls herself from the building and starts to look for Epsilon. Epsilon then grabs her from the back and flies higher into the sky with her. She then starts to fly downward with both of the tips of their heads aimed at the ground. Mistral tries to release herself from Epsilons grip but fails. About to hit the ground, Epsilon lets out a powerful war cry while Mistral positions herself in just a way that her back will absorb the impact instead of her head. They both hit the ground and both of them lay on the ground on the verge of death. "Give up mother and I will spare you!" Epsilon laughs. "In your dreams Reiko." Epsilon gathers just enough strength to get to her feet and goes to sit on Mistrals chest. She then starts to choke Mistral to death. Mistral is panicking trying to find something to hit Epsilon with. She finds a sharp piece of metal and stabs Epsilon in the neck with it. Mistral twists the piece of metal in Epsilons neck then takes it out. She then then start to hit Epsilon in the face with the with piece of metal. She keeps hitting her for a good five minutes then stops. She then leans over Epsilon and starts crying. Her cries are so powerful that the city around her starts to shake. She continues to sit there while tightly holding Epsilon. Suddenly Epsilon grabs Mistral by her neck and attempts to bring her closer to her mouth to chew out her throat. Mistral then out of a reflex grabs the sharp metal piece and stabs Epsilon through her face. Epsilons brains and eyes then splatter everywhere even onto Mistrals suit. Mistral then lets out an even more powerful mixture of screaming and crying. The glass of the buildings then shatter and fall off the buildings. The glass rains down upon Mistral and Epsilons corpse. Mistral then flies off with great anger and sadness to a nearby rooftop. She then starts to punch the ground of the rooftop which causes the entire building to collapse. She then flies off deeper into the city to let out more anger. She breaks off several lightening rods from skyscrapers and throws them around.

A few hours later, Mistral then slightly calms herself and goes to find her father and friends. She finds a shelter on the outskirts of Tokyo and starts to look for her father and friends. The people at the shelter are murmuring at the sight of Mistral. Her ripped up catsuit and ripped bandana make the people keep their distance away from her. After a few minutes of searching, Mistral finds her father, Kasumi and Rie. Kasumi and Rie turn around to see Mistral. They run over to Mistral and hug her tightly. Kasumi and Rie are stabbed by the little pieces of glass still on her outfit. Her father Itachi sees his daughter and runs over to her crying. He too hugs her tightly and gets stabbed the tiny pieces of glass. "Reiko we thought you were dead." Reiko doesn't respond instead she takes a few steps forward then collapses. Itachi, Kasumi and Rie then carry Reiko over to a cot and lay her on it. As Reiko remains unconscious, Rie notices how much stress and pain she has been through. Its as if she looks tired but at peace.

Hours later, Itachi is sitting next to Reiko while they have her hooked up to the shelters medical equipment. While she was unconscious, Itachi undressed her from her catsuit and dressed her in hospital attire. He cleaned and got rid of the glass that was sticking out of her. He also cleaned out the blood from her hands because she was clenching her fists to tightly after she killed Epsilon. After attending to her wounds and medical needs, they hooked her up to machines and IV's to keep her body balanced. Kasumi and Rie then enter the room and ask about Reiko. Itachi then says shes fine though he doesn't know when she'll wake up. They all agree it better be soon. A nurse then comes in and tells them all visitors must leave. They all leave but not before Itachi kisses his daughter in the forehead before leaving. "Wake up soon kiddo. We missed you." 


© 2014 Yahzeya Yoel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

757 Views
Added on September 6, 2013
Last Updated on July 22, 2014
Tags: Mistral Reiko Natsuki Mistral Vs


Author

Yahzeya Yoel
Yahzeya Yoel

Staten Island, NY



Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Yahzeya Yoel


I I

A Chapter by Yahzeya Yoel


II II

A Chapter by Yahzeya Yoel