Nature and Time

Nature and Time

A Story by Rosi S. Phillips

 Breac-Ghaeltacht! Ye mighty Gods of lore, ye bringers of destruction, ye creators of humanity, Breac-Ghaeltacht upon your homes, upon your babún! Ye who bring the tide to wash the grief, the sun to cleanse the soul, the winds take away the wars. Ye Gods of men who live in fairís muc, unseen but always there. I, but a lowly mortal in your world, beseech you to tell your tale, how you made the fish to swim in the sea, the seeds to sprout, and me, myself, to breathe.

Breac-Ghaeltacht to you who are our masters, who are our light, our darkness, ye Binegittneis! 


To the barren nothingness They came; Arriving in a great display of light and dark.

Our queen, in all her power, was the first to arrive. Her body displaced, untouchable, spilling over her form to the world. It was she, who created the universe.

All powerful, she was a scientist first and foremost, creating the our galaxy, all the galaxies, everything that can be seen, and more that cannot.  It was her consort who joined her next in this place.

It is her consort who designed time, and set the universe in motion. Time uncounted passed, before she desired to create again. The queen called to her people, and at once they arrive, consuming her fragile universe with their expansiveness.

A collision ensued, a horrible sound of splitting, rending one universe from author in the most beautiful and terrifying way. The Big Bang. Planets aligned, moons matched, patterns and maps of stars formed, and in the end, the earth was made.

He was Her ending, She was beginning; They were one, the masters of humanity, Our Mother and Father.

Their queen settled upon the earth, collecting the chaotic destruction her people caused and creating something new, nature. Our queen had created Nature; her consort had created Time.

© 2014 Rosi S. Phillips


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on June 5, 2014
Last Updated on June 5, 2014

Author

Rosi S. Phillips
Rosi S. Phillips

DC, DC



About
Rosi S. Phillips was born in 1993 with caramel colored skin, to a Nigerian immigrant father and a 2nd generation Finnish mother. With this background, International awesomeness was soon to follow. .. more..

Writing