SS: RaYa Confrontation

SS: RaYa Confrontation

A Story by RaYaForever
"

This is a story based on the post leap track from the show Bade Acche Lagte Hain

"
I started this story in 2012 during the custody case of Peehu (when Ram was shot by Anushka in a party) and continued till part 7. Then years later, i thought to finish the remaining parts. You may find few loose ends due to the discontinuation. 

***********************************************************************************************

The story starts from the morning scene where ram is discharged from the hospital.

Ram's bed room:

Bansi kaka knocked at the door. Sir "there is a letter for you."

Ram ' "ok, give it to me." But suddenly soumya interrupted their conversation ' "kaka, I forbade you nah that not to disturb bappa now."

Bansi kaka ' I m really sorry mam'. But as it is from priya mam', so I thought it would be important.

Soumya & ram both look at each other. Ram seems a little bit worried. Soumya then asks bansi kaka to give the paper.

Ram opens it and what he sees there, that leaves him utterly confused. He asks soumya to leave him alone for sometime.

Ram opens the letter again and he says to him "the handwriting is the same as it was, five years ago. Neat & clean, just like her! "

He tries to read it again. He mumbled to himself "it's the third time I am reading it. But still I can't believe my eyes that it's actually written here."

Ram remembers the FB scene where he was shot. He feels the same pain again but this time he feels the pain just in his heart!!!

Then he reads the letter again & again as he feels attracted to it. Now even he can't remember that how many times he has read it. Every time he reads it, he finds a fresh feeling in it.

Priya's flat:

She is in her favorite chair, reading a copy of the same letter again & again and keeps saying to herself "why am I reading it thousand times? What is new in it?

But she doesn't know that ram is finding the same letter even more fresher every time when he opens it!!!

Ram's bed room -

there is pin drop silence. It seems only the clock is running'.

It was almost 9.30 am when ram received the letter and now its 4.45 pm. Still he has that paper is in his hand & the same question in his mind. Ram asks himself "wow, beta. When have you become such an obedient student? Can you remember last time when you had given so much importance to a piece of paper? Have you ever read a business proposal twice?"

Then he tries to recall the memory and he can't remember that when he read any news twice. He finds it surprising that he has memorized the letter like a school kid! Then he says to himself "very bad ram, you have taken almost seven hours to memorize three simple lines? Even Your daughter can do it only in a few minutes!"

Then he looks at the table. Soumya had kept his lunch there and left the room as he refused to have lunch. Ram decides to not to think about the letter again.

he decides to think about himself ! "what do I actually want? I should be happy with the letter, In fact I should throw a party for it but why I am sad? "Should I ask vikram that why I am sad? He always gives the right answer!" "No I shouldn't. He is already troubled with so many problems." Then he remembers that formula where vikram told him to close his eyes to know what he actually wants. Then he closes his eyes for a second. There is a light smile on his face, slowly the smile widens.

Coming up next ' ram at priya's flat.

Part �" 02

Ram's bed room �"

Just recall the scene where pihu was not ready to leave her "Happy" for a second in abhorrence, that her teddy will be snatched from her (When her nanu told her to give "happy" to him). That's exactly the situation in which ram is ascertaining himself at this moment! Like if he opens his eyes, the sweetest dream of his life will be shattered. But finally he realizes that if he doesn't dare to open his eyes, it will remain only a dream. It's the time to visualize the dream with open eyes!!

KM (hall room) -

Ram in a jaunty voice �" "Shankar, gari nikalo"

KK �" "where are you going, ram, to the hospital? Are you OK beta? Are you feeling any pain?" That's why I was telling you to have lunch on time.

The word "pain" echoes in ram's ear. He feels that he is having a slight pain! But now he has hardly any time to care about that!

Ram �" maa, don't worry. I am absolutely fine. I am going to...he ceases for a second....meet my daughter!

KK could guess that how much he is missing his daughter PK!!

Ram in his way to PK's flat �"

Sankar �" sir, should I close the windows? As it's going to rain soon!

Ram is lost in his own thought "why the sky is in a showery mood today? Is it sad for the pain which I have gone through for the past five years?" ......

PK's flat-

Ram was about to ring the bell, but he finds the door open. He enters the hall room. He finds the same picture (the two most of his favorite persons in the world). It's just the same when he closed his eyes. He decides to surprise his princesses.

But suddenly he hears a very familiar voice which leaves him melancholy. He asks himself "why it feels like that the picture is broken into hundred pieces?" the same sound keeps parroting thousand times in his ears & he is not able to hear something else!

Coming up next �" RaYa confront each other!

Part �" 03

Ram - looking through the window. And then he looks at his watch. "It is only 5.34 pm. Then why the sky looks so dark? Do i share any relationship with the nature? "Yes, of course. I do share!! Those who know how to love can be in love with everything in the world! Priya, do you really know how to love? Is it possible that the pioneer gets lost in her own philosophy? Only the nature can answer this to me. "

The sky was about to answer him but that chafe sound again afflicts him!!

Rajat �" priya, please try to understand.

Priya �" sir, please you try to understand. You have to accept that.....suddenly her eyes gleams to see ram there. She walks toward ram with a concerned look. "Ram, are you OK? Why have you come here? You should have called me if you needed something."

Now rajat's face looks cloudy!!! Ram gives a look to him. He nods his head in avoidance and says "Please, say hi to pihu. I will take your leave. I will make the arrangement then."

Ram �" sorry to interrupt between business partners, but what you will arrange? Return ticket to Dubai? Don't you think Dubai is missing you? Should I help you or will you arrange it yourself?

Rajat (With a blunt face) �" thank you.

Ram �" anything for you! Priya, can you please close the door or should I? Your neighbors may get irritated with the personal conversation between a husband and wife!

Priya �" then, ok sir. I will say hi to pihu on behalf of you. Bye!

A few moment of silence & eye lock between RaYa.

Priya hesitates for a while then says�" Mr. kapoor, aap batheiye na please.

Ram �" I am not here to sit on your sofa. Where is my rock star? I am here to take my daughter to the place where she really belongs to.

Priya (in a bawling voice) �" what are saying, mr kapoor? Aaj hi? She has gone to a birthday party with neha & ridima.

Ram �" ok, then I will wait for her.

Priya- you can't do this to me! Please give me two days at least. I want to spend some time with her.

Ram (in agitation) �" you have spent five long years with her! Now you want two more days? Then why have you sent that letter to me saying that you are ready to give pihu to me?

Priya �" because I can do anything to make you happy.

Ram bursts out in anger & says hah priya. I know that you can do anything for me! You can leave me for five long years; you can fake your death to make me happy! And now, why did you stay back here, priya? I didn't ask you to bring me to the hospital from that wedding hall? You could silently leave for dubai with your majnu.

Priya bursts into tear "Stop it Mr. kapoor. For god's sake, please stop it. "Why did you marry Ayesha, to make your dead wife happy?

precap - RaYa confrontation continues......

Part �" 04

Priya (in a grudge voice) Why did you marry Ayesha, RAM? Did you really feel that I will smile from the hell for your stupidity? Tears flow down her eyes. With every drop, all the complaints that she couldn't solicitant to anybody in the past two months are flowing today! Ram could smell her jealousy to the bit.

Ram (with the atonement of winning almost half of the battle!) so priya does it hurt, to see your lovable ones to dance in the arm of someone else's?

p- Yes. Mr. kapoor. It hurts. It really hearts. It vibes that someone is piercing a bullet in you!

Priya is likely to be broken down.

R �" So the pain is same here too priya.

P (garishly) - pain is same means? Should I admonish you that it was you who is married?

R �" ohhh. Come on priya. This is exactly what you wanted nah? You wanted me to move on, that's why I moved on!

P (Xerox like ram)- ohhh. Come on, ram! I was dead to you nah? Then how could you know that I wanted you to move on with my own sister?

Hah, ram I shouldn't stay here back. Actually I didn't want that too. How could I disturb your khushal married life? But in the wedding hall when you fainted, I couldn't bridle myself!

R �" That means if you didn't slip, you would fly for Dubai with your majnu, right? I wonder that is he working as a morning guard here? That day he was here at 6 am. Did he work as a night guard in Dubai? This time ram doesn't even try to hide his feeling. Priya, your home deserves a better guard than him!

Ram's aching eyes could explore anytime! Before Ram could explore, priya bursts out!

P (jeering) - what's your problem ram? You always blame me that I imparted you from your daughter. Have you ever asked me that how did I give birth to her, how have I raised her? What was her first word? How she looked when she took her first step? What I have told her about her father? Never ram. Instead of that you always bothered about rajat sir. Priya is not even able to talk properly because of her effluxes.

Ram in a conscience stricken state, cascading his head! He doesn't even know when tears started to flow down his eyes.

R - I was craving to know priya. But I thought that you don't consider me a part of your life anymore. I wanted you to share every single thing but you didn't priya. Yes, I was angry. But I wanted you to cart off my anger. I wanted to see my old priya who confessed her love to me. Who had the Aptitude to make me listen to her every nonsense talk! But you didn't claim your right on me, because it was you who moved on leaving me behind. You didn't even look back for once.

P (continues) - I know ram that I have made a mistake, The grave one. I deprived you from the joy of being a father. But I had some foolish reasons ram! Priya breaks down on her knees. That time I couldn't find out any other option ram. Please forgive me for once.

Ram (feeling helpless) "does this lady own a magic wand? Her each & every movement still makes me love her more and more."

P (she is not in her control, does not bother anymore that what is she saying ) - if you can forgive Ayesha, who was responsible for sending me to jail, then why can't you forgive your own priya, ram?

This sentence drives him berserk! "I have forgiven Ayesha? You are the one who forgave her when you were in jail. That's why...just leave...you wont be able to understand it,"

I am ready to forgive you priya. But just give back me those lost five years back. Why should I ask you about my daughter's childhood? I want to be a part of it. I want to experience it; I want to live every single moment of it. He quivers priya by her shoulder & barks "can you? Answer me, priya?"

Priya amputates & takes a step back. There is an incredible glare in priya's eyes "I can ram. But you can't! "

Her behavior leaves ram addle.

Precap (next week) �"something important regarding priya's past reveals .

Part ' 05

Priya's phone beeps & there flashes neha's name.

Neha ' hello priya.

p- ha bolo neha.

n- priya, what happened to your voice yar? is everything ok there? Ram thik toh hai na?

p- hah baba. In fact, he is here now.

n- oohoo. Enjoy baby. Actually I have good news for u.

p- hmm. Tell me yar. It's been ages someone gave me any good news! How lucky I m!

n- priya, pihu & ridhi are enjoying very much together. They want to spend a night together, if u don't have any problem, then may I take pihu home today? Ridhi is insisting me to stay with her tonite.

P(confused)- actually neha,' please don't mind. I have no problem to let pihu stay with you. I know u will take very good care of her. But mr. kapoor has come here for pihu. So'

N(she wants to make RaYa stay together)- that's not an issue priya. I will request ram. He will surely understand me. Ok then, bye. I need to call ram .u take care.

p- okkk. Bye.

Then she remains silent for a while. "What should I do? Everything is just getting out of control! "Suddenly she feels very gloomy.

Then she clicks up with an idea! Now she feels rejuvenated. "Why m I wasting time? Its time to spend some time with my bestest friend," Her one & only support system, where she can express her every single bit of feeling. No matter it's her sorrow or happiness. But it never raised question about her intelligence or stupidity!

Hall room (pk's flat)

Ram is sitting on PK's rolling chair. He can smell her feeling to the bit! "Just look at this woman. I m here, but madam is gayab. May be she is busy on phone with her "dubai imported majnu". But why did she say that I can u cant? There was a glow in her eyes, what was the meaning?

"I need to find out that. It's been enough that she hides each & everything from me. It's high time to got to know the reasons. Today, she will have to answer me." Ram is determined like a teenager to pass the exam!!

Pk's bed room '

Pk is very much busy with her friend that she could't see ram. Ram is surprised to find out that PK is smiling! "What the hell?"

"priya, can I come in? " priya got frightened. "aap yaha kab aye? She is trying to hide something behind her. She quickly keeps that in the drawer.

Ram was about to say something but at that moment nutz makes entry. "bhai, u r here? How r u feeling now? " she hugs ram slightly.Ram kisses on her forehead.

"priya, can u please come with me a just for a while? I need your help urgently for a recipe. ""bhai, why don't u too come with us ? It's not safe to leave u alone in this condition."

r- Don't worry, u carry on, I m absolutely fine.

Nuts ' "priya, is it ok with u?"

Pk looks at ram. He avoids her look.

n- bhai, please give me a call if u need anything. I will not take much time.

Then she literally drugs PK with her.

Part - 06

Ram opens the drawer & there he finds priya's best friends! A number of Red colour diaries! For a moment, Ram feels cheerful "she still loves writing diaries. Five years have been past, but she has not been changed. She was mine...She is'." But in a second, his happiness turns into awe "is she still mine? Do I grip any space here or not? Does this red symbolizes me in her life or is it for someone else"?

He commemorates the scene where priya forbade her "dusro ke message padna buri bat hai"! He keeps those diaries back. But the red colour keeps attracting him like a magnet. "But this is not a message on her phone & she is not dusro for me! So I can read it. At least I will have an idea about my status ' am I still married or not?! " "But if she comes back now, then it will b last day of ur life, ram. She will give you her famous hitler wali bhasan! "

Ram cherishes those memories(when she got angry as he had taken medicine breaking his promise) & feels that it's been ages that she haven't given him any lecture. Life seems so dull without that. Ram looks like a mischievous kid "let's get some colour into my life. Let's take the risk."

finally, Ram takes the initiative to know about priya's past five years. All the diaries have a different heading on the cover page. He starts from the beginning!

The lost five years

Friend ' 1 "The world tore us apart!"

{U know ram, one day our destiny brought us closer, but today the world tore us apart. After the earthquake, when I regained sense I went back to u. I wanted to start a new life with you. I was ready to live in the jail with the ray of hope that one day; I can be with u, but alas! Fate had other plans for us. When I reached, I realized that everyone accepted me as dead. But how could u ram? It's true that sometimes our younger's show us the right path. Natasha & ishika conveyed the same! They were right! If I were be in the jail, then you would not be able to live! So I chose to die for u! Because love enables us to live our life, not to leave the life! I'm sure that u will live all my dreams!}

R (thinking) ' "How could she leave me alone just with a hope that I would live for her? But if u can choose to die for me, couldn't I die for u, priya? Why didn't u think like that? " "But wasn't she right? Didn't I compel her to think like this? How could I consider her dead? I was alive, even without her! Hah, priya I lived, only to live your dream! You wanted to give life to someone, and I gave life to a baby- khush.

Friend ' 2 "A new beginning"

[Did I contradict my own philosophy, ram? Love enables us to live our life, not to leave the life! Then why did I leave ram? To start a new beginning! No, I didn't contradict myself! Love enables us to live! I will live for u, to fulfill our dream as I m pregnant with our baby! Our love will take a new appearance. Ram, our last wish is going to meet the reality soon! But it says nah that reality always hurts!

Ram, when I called u, u didn't receive the call. Maybe we were destined to distant. I kept trying, and when I got connected, u were in a dinner! U complemented someone for her earrings. Have u moved on, ram? This is what I wanted nah? Then why it's hurting so much? Ok, ram I too will move on!!!]

R (deeming) ' "I always had anger in my eyes; whenever I thought that you left me but Today, I m feeling helpless, a little bit guilty too. I wish I could turn back the time! But believe me, yesterday I was alone without u, and even today, I m incomplete without u. I couldn't move on, I m still there, where u left me. "

Friend ' 3 "I wish"

(Here, all her feelings during her pregnancy, (the first move, the first kick, the first talk, the first touch...Each & every the first) is conveyed with a crafty hand. The first meeting with their dream (pihu's birth) is drawn in an artful way. )

The millennial

<"My world, my life, my ram" ' ram, I have successfully moved on with u! Our love has a got an existence now. With an identity "pihu", but I always wonder that why did I name her pihu, I should have named her "ram" instead. Here, she has conserved the "dream" alive, each & every act of her own "ram "is conveyed authentically. Anyone who will read would feel like living all the Fifteen hundred days & the millennial palpably. >

The only thing that she didn't express here is that the pain, the agony she has gone through! Behind her every portrayal, there was only one wish, one appeal "I wish, u were here, ram"! But sometimes a single word can visualize thousand flashes. So ram could feel the love; feel the pain through her words!

R '"why did I always bother about what I have missed? She too missed those five years, she too lived it incompletely just like me. If I have missed my kid's childhood, then she too missed her husband's company in that moment. If I missed the happiness, didn't she too miss the support, the warmth from her husband that she deserved? Why did I always oversight that part? The loss, the malady is equal here."

Ram (repulsing!)- "u are not a part of the red of her life, u are the one & only RED in her life! I couldn't grip a part here, as its all about me"

Suddenly, a thought grasps ram. "Why am I imperiling our lives? Why am I destroying my only memory that I can cherish? "As the diary is getting wet by his tears, priya's every word made him cry.

The stream of tears flowed away, with every shed of that, all his complaint too. it feels like the lost five years have been rejuvenated!

(Priya comes back)

He immediately keeps back the diaries as he hears a sound. He goes back to the hall room & starts behaving like an obedient kid! Priya could simply smell the mischievous adult behind this obedient kid! Ram gets ready to face her sherni!

precap - eventually, the nature breaks its silence !

Part - 07

The sun caved in the west horizon, & night proclaims its appearance! Before a while, there was sound of cloudbursts, but now even the sky seems to be clammed up. Does this calmness convey the message of the approaching storm or something else? It looks like that the sky is griping an extreme pain, a secret in its treasury for years! Today it wants to blow out, but just waiting for something conspicuous to happen!

Priya @ the balcony

Looking at the sky, sighs breath of relief! "Finally, ram u got the chance to cherish some lost moments of your daughter's childhood. This is the least way I could chasten your pain a little bit. I captured every moment of pihu there. I tried to keep them alive just for u, ram. But I couldn't gather the courage to show it to u. "

Ram in the hall room (in a gloomy mood)

"priya's eyes was confident enough. The way she looked at me, that surely expressed that she could guess that I read her diary. But why didn't she react? But in a sense, it's better for me that she didn't react! ""Am I missing her torture!? Am I sad that she didn't rebuke me for my mistake? Do I yarn for that? " he feels hurt !

{May be Ram is missing her torture as he is just looking like a teenager who had a fight with his most favorite friend, but can't go to her as it would harm his "image". But it's true that sometimes we do sideline our ego for our near & dear one, because our "ego" is just as little as a word in front of our love. So every time ram just finds out a new way to talk to priya! }

@ The balcony

Ram enters there & finds priya standing in a detached way. There is a dewdrop of tear shining in the corner of priya's eyes, but not ready to flow yet! May be they too, are waiting for the right time to start raining!

R (starts the convo suddenly) �" You were talking about something which you can do, btw I can't when I asked u to give back those lost five years of my daughter's childhood? You were talking about your diary, Right?

Priya gets awakened by his voice" Diary, which diary ram? "

R - That one which you preserved for me!

Now her tears have got the right opportunity to flow!

R �" priya, I couldn't write diary that doesn't mean that I didn't miss u.. If u missed something, then I missed everything. U could pacify yourself as pihu was with u. may be I literally can't give those years back to u...but....the feeling is same priya.

R "U can't blame me that I can't give back those years. I too can, u can feel it if u go to your NGO. There u will find "a priya" in every orphan kid! I taught them those ways of living which u commended on me. "

P (thinking)- "This is the same kid who used to fight with me for every silly reason. Yes, ram you're right. We can't live those moments again which we lost. I m sorry ram, that I have hurt u so much. I wish I wouldn't leave u alone. At heart u r still the same as your 5 years daughter is!"

Ram gets angry as he finds that priya is not giving attention to what he is saying as she is lost in her own thought. Ram continues to talk about the diary!

R - (A little bit louder) "priya, are u listening to me?" "But still, if u think that I can't give back those days when u missed my company, I will start to write a dairy expressing my feelings that what did I miss!" "Through your diary I may get to feel those days, but can't live those lost moment".

Priya seems to forget all the bitter reality of her life & keeps staring at her ram. She gives him a naughty look which means "Golu ki golu hi rehe gaye!"

P - I didn't mean that, ram that u should write a diary! Every person has his own way to express himself. You don't need to do that at all.

Ram feels elated to see his naughty priya back! Ram remembers the holy scene, the supreme moment of their life when they were actually together.

R �" So, madam, what did u mean?

P- As u said through my diary you can't live those moments, I agree! I know that I have deprived u from the amusement of being a father. And there is only one way to rectify for that! That's why I told that I can give u the pleasure to live those moments! I meant that we can recreate, we can experience the happiness, together again! But this time you are not able to do that!

Priya looks at him straightly! There is a mixed expression in her eyes! There is assurance in her eyes that she can do that but at the same time there is a hidden pain too, Looks like there is an impediment in their path which ram can't remove. Ram feels bewildered! What she is trying to say! He goes closer to her & holds her by her shoulder which aback priya to the reality.

R (feeling rejuvenated) touches her check "do u really think that I can't?"

P- Ram...just forget about that! At that moment I was not in my sense, that's why I articulated those rubbish!

R (holding her firmly) �" no, answer me, priya! Why should forget? I haven't forgotten anything. It is you who is ignoring the fact.

P (screaming) - ram, u have another family now. M I ignoring the fact, How could I ignore that you are married now!

R (being dauntless) as far I know I have one family only. Yes, you are ignoring the fact that we are married! As far I know, I m married only to you priya!!!

There is an absurd silence in the room. But wind starts blowing outside. Soon it starts raining!

Part - 08

Soon it starts raining...though the universe had no idea that the deluge was more inside the two souls than the downpour outside!

Priya stares at Ram with skepticism.

P: If you are married only to me, then who is Ayesha KAPOOR? If you had tried to help her only because she is my sister, you could have done that other way too Ram! Your Name itself was good enough to protect her from social taunts! Isn't it Ram? But no, you had to marry her!

Ram closes his left fist out of anger!

Answer me Raam...why are you quiet now? Ram makes a laugh of sarcasm!

The rage in their respective tones was quite distinct to each other even though there was extreme noise of the thunder just outside the window next to them.

R- you know what Priya? I don't owe you any explanation at all! Why would I answer you Priya? Do you feel that u are left with any credibility after what you have done five years back? You just don't deserve to know my relationship status with anyone! You just don't Priya!

Have you ever tried to know Priya...how had I lived ..or just say passed those five years without you? You could have tried to ask Maa, Natasha, Soumya, Neha or anyone else, but it din't concern you at all Priya!

Now why are you so bothered Priya, after so many years?

Priya steals a look from Ram, and mutters: I am not that kind of women who inquire about a man who belongs to another women.

R- don't you dare Priya...don't you ever dare to connect me with her! Just don't forget that I am now a father of a five years old kid.

P (mumbles) - yes, that father who has another family now!

Her this statement just leaves Ram infuriated...he breathes profusely and drags Priya to the side wall next to her...making a direct eye contact with her...I NEVER married her, it was just a "set up Damn it!

Priya couldn't just believe what she had just heard...she feels a soothing breeze of relief passing alongside the window! Priya affords a view of him down her eyes...she could see a tiny drop tear in the corner of his eyes...which was a clear justification of the hurt of not being Trusted by the Love' of his life.

Ram continues: have you ever thought Priya..how could a man marry soon after the death of his first wife who he loved more than his life? Have you ever bothered that how could THE RAM KAPOOR marry a lady who used to be just like a daughter to my wife? You tell me, the man who hadn't married even at 40, why would he bother to marry a girl like Ayesha...

Priya feels helpless...just din't know what to say...a tardy drop of tear flows down her cheeks.

After a moment of silence...she barely gathers herself and makes a slight of glare with the intense intent to know the truth which Ram just couldn't overlook.

R (in a shaky tone) The moment I heard that u were not with us anymore Priya, I felt so guilty, so helpless Priya that I couldn't fulfil your wish list, the last wish from the list..that u wanted to give life to someone...and this guilt was killing me inside with each passing moment, and my agony couldn't be borne by the people around me...Maa, Neha, Soumya, Vikram, Choti, Rishabh...all wanted me to start a life afresh...they wanted me to move on with your memories...and I couldn't ignore their appeal..i knew that sooner or later..they would be making attempts to convince me to get married once again! I just din't know how to ignore those only people of my empty life...who actually loved me...

In this scenario, when Ayesha came to me one night...telling me how she was abandoned by Sid and she was carrying her child...she just knew that Sudhirji would never accept her back in his house..

At that moment I just recalled how badly you wanted our own child and thinking that I couldn't deject the life she was carrying inside her! I thought to give my identity to the child...I thought that may lessen my guilt a bit that I couldn't save you when you were in Jail...how I couldn't save you from the sufferings.. that too for such a crime that you had never committed..

But my sentiments could never overlap my love for you Priya...while saying this he jerks bit...I couldn't think like you Priya...the way you thought that I can "move on" without you!

Although I agreed to give her child a name, I have always made sure that she never gets involved in the course of actions. I decided that I would fake a marriage with Ayesha, we will act married in front of the world...that way Khush will never face any problem and my family would never force me to get married. I knew very well that for Ayesha, it was a profitable deal as it would provide her with all the luxuries of the spouse of The Ram Kapoor...so she herself would never reveal the truth to the world that I actually never married her!

I have never shared this with anyone Priya...just in that perception that the world would never be convinced with my way of living with the memories of my late wife! I din't even let Vikram know about this...and see...who I ended up sharing this with today...YOU...who are the root cause of all these...Ram sobs badly...hiding his bawling eyes with the palm of his hand!

The truth that was buried inside him for years...had come out such instantaneously.. that it din't let Priya to react instantly. Both of them howled for a while...Ram letting his anguish out...while Priya heaving a deep sigh of regret. Both keep standing motionless... glaring pointlessly for a while.

Few moments later, Priya wiping out his tears with one of her hands tries to get a hold of Ram with another hand...but he moves back...gesturing with his hands to leave him...But Priya still tries to go close to him...in that course..their chests collides against each other's...they feel how their hearts are beating in a similar manner!

Ram leaves the flat without saying another word...Priya keeps observing the fading shadow of her man...a painful thought grasps her mind that she might have just lost him forever...

After a while...

The sky seems gleaming again ...feeling much lighter after pouring its heart out! The moon peeps into the overcast with the ray of the beginning of a new day...!

Next Day: With great deal of Happiness...Priya Kapoor accommodates The Ram Kapoor in her Flat!

*******************************************************************

Next morning:

At Priya's flat:

The house is buzzing with the tantrums of the little Sherni Kapoor...who is acting adamant to bunk school for today...

Peehu: Mumma...Arya (one of her school friends) ne meri sath katti karlia na...she looks at her little finger in dejection. So I will be all alone during my lunch break just like yesterday...Mumma...Peehu ko aaj school nai jana hai...

Priya: Baby...aap school nai jaoge toh Arya ki sath patch up kaise karogi?

Peehu: (Exclaiming in objection) No Mumma...Peehu Arya ki sath kabhi friendship nai karegi...

Priya: (Creasing her unruly hair) Baby o toh apki best friend hai na...Patch up toh karni padegi na...

Peehu: but she left me all alone during my lunch break na...

Priya: but baby..galti toh apki bhi thi na...she asked you to tie her frock's ribbon...you should have tied that carefully na...u should have thought na..if u don't tie it properly..she may fall down and get hurt...

Peehu: but Mumma...o frock ki lace itnii badiii thi (Peehu stretching her hands)

Priya: baby..she had belief in you that you will do her things carefully...but you couldn't tie the ribbon properly.. and she must have fell down as she tripped with her frock's long ribbon..that's why she is katti with you and left you alone during the lunch break...

Peehu (flipping her lips) : But Mumma...I had accepted that it was my mistake...

Priya : Baby...only accepting your fault can't recompense for a wound all times..she says this more to herself than to Peehu...

Peehu (Observing a thoughtful Priya) : Okay Mumma...Peehu will call her and say sorry to her...but aaj mujhe school nai jana...

At the moment the doorbell rings and Priya startles...

She sees Gopal Kaka...with few of the stuffs of Mr. Kapoor...who is just standing behind...

Priya's face flashes with a broad smile...Raaam...aap?

Ram stretches his hands wide...and says Daaarling...

Priya makes a quick move toward him...but he just passes her out and picks Peehu up in his arms...

Neha comes out of her room...Ram...tum yahan? She smiles in joy...

Ram: Gopal Kaka...please settle my things...me yahan...apni beti ki sath rehne aaya hu...kisi ko koi problem nai honi chahiye isse...He gives a look at Priya..who is standing in the corner of the door...still in amusement to absorb the morning surprise...their puffing eyes were a clear evidence of the restless night they both had just gone through!

Ram: Kissing Peehu's cheek, baby...let's get ready for the school.. Papa will drop you to school on his way to office...

Peehu: who was just about to describe her long story to Ram...stops for a while and says: Papa..i want to see your office...if I go to school will you take me to your office...it's on our way to school na? I want to see the coin in your office!

Ram (Proclaims in confusion) which coin Rock star?

Peehu: the one that u have kept down the multi striped mug..Peehu blurts out as she completes the full sentence in one go!

Ram looks at Priya in amusement...thinking how Peehu got to know about that coin...

Peehu (tapping his shoulder) Papa...Peehu wants to visit your office Papa...

Ram: okay baby...I will pick you from school and we will have lunch together at my office today..

Lunch time:

Ram is waiting at the school lounge to get a glimpse of his princess...Peehu comes running to him...Papa! She embraces Ram's thigh...Ram sits in the corner bench taking Peehu in his lap...So princess...what would you like to have in lunch today? Pizza??

Peehu grinding her teeth...ooops papa...Peehu toh already had her lunch with Arya...Peehu is sorry Papa..but papa...(Peehu narrates the entire story of her version and her conversation with Priya to her Papa)...Papa...I said sorry to Arya...Papa...she told that she trusted that Peehu will take good care of her...but when Peehu failed to tie the ribbon properly.. she got hurt... it was my mistake na Papa..that I couldn't fulfil my promise to protect her...that's why she left me alone yesterday...But papa...Peehu ne Arya se wapis friendship karlia...

Papa.. Today Peehu was very scared...what if Arya hadn't accepted my sorry? But Papa...Arya accepted my apology in a second...she told me...Her mumma says...Peehu recites: "who we love...we need to overlook their faults sometimes. Arya told me that people who we love...we can never see them in the guilt of repent. Peehu's words make Ram confounded!

Peehu rolls Ram's coat.. to make him listen to her obediently.. and continues sketching out the happenings of the day with great efforts...see...she has gifted me her favorite key ring...Peehu holding a Tom & Jerry key ring in her little palms... Papa.. Arya said we are just like the Tom & Jerry.. We argue and disagree all the time, but we still can't live without each other...

Peehu's each and every word keeps echoing in Ram's mind over and over again...unaware of the fact that Priya is also thinking about her morning conversation with Peehu.

Precap: Soumya finds out an important fact about Ayesha

********************************************************************

Part - 09

A bundle of thanks to each one of you for following this story even after ages! This part is dedicated to Bharati & Reeti, veteran RaYa lovers who encouraged me to continue writing!

********************************************************************

Lunch time:

At Priya's flat:

Priya was just wrapping up the lunch preparation...when her phone beeps...Priya takes the call with sticky hand...and hangs the phone pressing in between her ear and right shoulder while cleaning up the dishes with the other hand.

Soumya: Hello Bhabi, how's everything? Your chatterbox has come back from school or not?

Priya: Nai re, your Bhaiya will take her to his office today...as Peehu wanted to see the coi...Priya stops in the middle...tu bata kaise hai?

Soumya: kuch khas nai Bhabi...I was getting bore, so thought to meet you!

Priya: meeting...? But Ram and Peehu would be coming back anytime...toh...me...

Neha peeps out from the kitchen...who was preparing chocolate eclairs for her Peehu partner...who's it Priya? Priya whispers...Soumya...Neha says...give it to me naa!

Neha: Kya yaar Soumya, tumhari Bhabi se kya hangout ki plan bana rehi ho...agar kuch plan hai toh mujhe batao na...hum milke karte hai...Neha being her chirpy self as always!

Soumya: Bhabi, I was just saying that since the time Priya Bhabi has come back, we haven't found any chance to gossip! Let's plan for it today!

Neha: so what's the big deal...you visit us today...we will have Priya's famous addrak wali chai together...Priya ki haat pe chai ki pyali..aur hoton pe Ram ki charchein...baat hee kuch aur hai yaar!

Soumya: nai Neha Bhabi, ghar pe nai...let's go out today, maybe for a coffee?

Neha: sounds great! See you then! We will ask Choti too to join us.

At the coffee shop:

Soumya: Bhabi...maybe it's my illusion or I am just over thinking...maybe this is because I never could accept her in Bhappa's life...still I just wanted to share it with you.

Natasha cuts in: Nai Soumya, this girl can stoop to any extent, she never misses a chance to evince how dunce she is!

Priya (being impuissant): places her hand on her forehead, holding her head with two of her hands in desolation. The trio exchange a look enquiring each other if Priya was okay.

After few moments of stillness, Priya dials up a number, Vikram stands stunned and decides to join them in the coffee shop immediately. Accompanied by Priya and Vikram, Neha, Soumya & Natasha meet a private detective Named Bhanu, Vikrm's cousin. Vikram requests Bhanu to treat this case as a first priority.

Sharma's flat

Ram and Peehu are back from their mini drive to office, Sudhir greets them and handed them the keys to Priya's flat.

Ram and Peehu in the restroom:

Peehu: Mumma always keeps her palms on her eyes and stands backward facing the wall when I change, no cheating okay Papa?

Ram: makes a gesture of salute and says: Yes Ma'am!

Peehu keeps slobbering all the moment, Ram with great attempts changes her into her casual wear after giving her bath...for the first time in life, the RAM KAPOOR finds it difficult to accomplish his goals...in that very moment, Ram feels like empathizing Priya.. raising a kid all alone must not been an easy task at all!

Peehu allows him to turn back as soon as she changes into a pink dotted bolls T-Shirt and notices that beads of sweat sloping down her Father's forehead.. she springs up to his chin to wipe it off while he keeps seeking for his handkerchief...

Peehu shouts at Ram: offfooo Papa...abhi bhi yaad nai hai na..right side pocket pe rakha hain! His eyes blinks in delight...from the moment he picked up Peehu from her school, the little one hadn't missed even a single chance to let him know how well she knows her Father...how much he hated to take the stairs, how he sleeps with open mouth, how he winks...each and every single particulars of him! He wheezes in pride...an extreme agony seems to be softened a bit!

Late evening:

Neha: Priya, I think I should accompany Vikram...if he needs any sort of information or anything...Choti will drop you home...take care...she takes leave rubbing Priya's back slightly...

Choti drops Priya to her flat:

Priya finds the door open...she drips herself into the side sofa and lays her head toward the corner wall...closes her eyes pressing her forehead...

After a while.. she opens her eyes as she feels Ram was standing in front of her...seeing Ram, she stands up swiftly...kuch chahiye aapko..She enquiries looking down...Ram doesn't say a word...keeps observing her unusual behavior with a confused look...

Before he could ask anything, Peehu joins them in the center room and jumps into Priya's lap...Mumma...aaj na Papa ne na...she narrates the scenarios... how he helped her to take bath... how Ram had fed her the evening snacks...

Priya gives a bare smile...putting Peehu down...baby...it's too late na...lets have dinner...Mumma, we will have paratha with matar ki sabzi na?? Peehu interrogates. No baby...Mumma is too tired to prepare dinner...Mumma has bought Pizza and burger for her princess.. o toh Peehu ki favorite hai na? We will have Parathas in the breakfast okay baby? Peehu wanted to continue her story...but seeing no interest in Priya...she nods her head...Ram senses that something is going absolutely wrong!

After having dinner, Ram tucks Peehu into the bed..she takes up her quilt..he sets the AC into fan mode so that Peehu doesn't feel cold. Peehu almost orders: in a drowsy tone: offfooo...Papa...you will feel heated...just keep it in the cooling mode...Ram had no other way left other than agreeing in contentment...he doesn't know why.. but he felt like thanking Priya for bringing Peehu into their lives!

After putting Peehu to sleep...he gazes out and finds Priya nowhere in the house.. he looks at the lawn from the balcony and finds Priya gazing around the lawn...Ram sees her eyebrow is frowned a bit in frustration...he instantly gets down taking the stairs as soon as he finds the elevator is in its usual condition...

He finds Priya standing facing the moon...he makes himself stand just beside her...they interchange a quiet look...in the desire of sharing so much with each other...but an unknown solemnity is pulling them back.. An unbearable lump in their respective throats is impeding them to confess...both sensing in how much they need to scrape out on the wounds that their relationship had gone through...

Late night:

The dim light shading a light blue weave...Peehu's slight snore kept resonating throughout the room...Priya keeps flipping around her side...

Ram looks at the clock kept on the side table...it strikes 2:45 a.m...Ram heaves deeply...senses Priya rolling in her side again...Priya keeps a hand on Peehu...Ram caresses her fingers with assurance from the other side...soon Priya dozes off into a peaceful sleep...

Next day: Pyar karna aur pyar pana apne aap mee he ek bohot khubsoorat baat hoti hai, par oss pyar pe barkarar rehna..oss pyar ko nibhana kuch alag hee baat hoti hai...

The morning blaze sparks upon Priya's face...she slowly rolls her eyes up... she flips rubbing her eyes to get a view of her phone...Its 8:30 a.m already!! She rushes to the restroom...and changes into a light blue and white shaded salwar suit...

She comes out and finds Ram sitting in the easy chair with the newspaper on his hand..

P Good Morning...

R Good Morning.. lazy bone..(In a teasing tone) which brings a smile on her face..

P Aren't you getting late for office...me bhi na..itni der tak soyi hu... Peehu needs to get ready too!

R Relax...Mrs. Kapoor...Neha just came back this morning, she has already made her ready and she just left to drop her to school on her way to Rajat KapUr and Priya SHARMA enterprise...he presses a great weight on the words U and Sharma..

Priya silently makes her way to the kitchen... quickly bakes the Aloo parathas...suddenly her phone rings and Natasha gives an update about yesterday's case...and she also let her know that soon the detective Mr. Bhanu will share some documents of Kapoor Industries through email...Priya tenses out extensively...

In the breakfast table, Ram sees a piece of Paratha lying on her plate which surprises Ram to the core.. In the meantime, Natasha comes in...looks Priya..and then exchanges a look at Ram...yeh bhi parathe khane lagi?? Kahin nind mein kharatein toh nai leti na?? She giggles.. but sensing the tensed atmosphere stops..

Ram decides and gets determined: this time I will not melt down seeing her sad, i will not force her to share anything...she will...only if she finds it necessary to share it with ME! He leaves the breakfast table taking his side bag from the sofa.. Priya gobbles her share of the Paratha...looking a bit indifferent...

Natasha trying to start a conversation: Priya, have you checked the email yet?? This is a concrete evidence that the Kapoor Pharmaceutical's scam was done by Sid, not by you or Bhai...the forensic has already confirmed Mr. Bhanu that the signature on the medicine purchase order matches with Sid's one...I just hope Mr. Bhanu just succeeds in finding Sid's location as he would be following Ayesha today. I am sure she is still in touch with Sid as Soumya suspected. Priya gives a silent look of uncertainty...the chaos blending inside her mind was too blood-curdling to share! Natasha could sense the fearful thoughts grasping her mind...places a hand on her shoulder...I will pick the Champ up from school and thinking to take both Peehu and Khush out for rides. In the meantime, you just give me a call if anything is needed.

As soon as Natasha leaves, Priya starts scrutinizing each of the papers sent by Bhanu...she searches for each and every date attached on the top of the papers...finally she finds the day she was looking for...an air ticket on Sid's name which would clearly depict Sid's whereabouts on the day when the medicines were disbursed to the market...Ayesha claimed that Sid was with her on that day...Priya reasoning out: where did I lack Ayesha? Why did you do lie Ayesha? If your love for Sid made you to lie, couldn't you say the truth for once for the love for your Sister? Hadn't you ever loved me Ayesha, no, you actually never loved anyone!!

A Street view shopping mall in Mumbai:

Mr. Bhanu gets a hold of Saudamini...in a nearby market...and he attains to know about the flat where Sid is residing in since quite a long time. Bhanu informs Vikaram through whom Priya gets informed. Soumya visits Priya in her flat in the meantime...

Priya: Soumya, I haven't informed your bhai anything yet, I just wanted to be definite about it first...

Soumya: I just can't believe that she is in touch with Sid since the last five years...even though she is now married to Bhappa..Soumya stops realizing what she had just blurt out...

Priya (with audible calmness in her tone) : nai Soumya...Ram had never married her...it was just a set up to save Khush...Ram was never married to Ayesha...Priya completes the line with great pride...Soumya sees an incredible glare in her eyes...affirming Soumya that no matter what comes to her path..she will not give up this time...

Evening, Priya's flat:

Priya keeps strolling in her room...holding her waistline.. keeps looking at the wall clock time to time... Ram abhi tak aye kyun nahin..she closes her eyes to get rid of the restiveness..

At that moment, the doorbell rings...Priya almost runs toward the door...

Aaa gaye aap? She tries to wipe off his sweat with her scarf...Ram blinks his eyes in adoration...but he backs off as soon as he remembers that she is hiding something from him...

Ram: loosening his tie knot a bit...says to himself...Yeah barish nai hone ki wajah se jo garmi horehi hai na... Priya tries to set the AC's temperature.. Ram says: no need for AC at this moment Priya..it's too grumpy.. first let the heating wind get out! I will lift up the curtains.

Priya brings a glass of water and holds it to him: kuch din phle hee toh hue the barish!!

Ram sliding up the blinds from the window... ha par aaj toh nai hui na...summer days pe roj honi chahiye barish!!

Ram stretches his hand to take the glass of water...in that course, his finger touches her's...He finds Priya is literally shivering...he notices that the glass is shaking a bit which she is holding...Ram places the glass in the window side..he checks her temperature quickly touching her forehead with two of his fingers...Priya, are you okay?

Priya looks up, biting her lower lip... clutches Ram with one of her hands toward her...Ram grabs her into a hug instantly...resting his chin upon her shoulder...

Priya bursts out in his embrace: Raaam...I am sorry!! I know, whatever decision I took five years ago, is beyond any forgiveness. Still, I am sorry Raam..i am sorry! Priya folds two of her hands, and bends down in front of Ram closing her eyes...I don't know Ram if you would ever be able to love me again...if you would ever be able to trust me back...But Ram, forgive me at least...yell at me..let the rage get out first just as the heating wind!

Ram gets shaken up seeing her in such a condition.. she grieves for a moment...Ram, I have signed the adoption papers of Peehu...you can lodge it anytime...Peehu is all yours' Raaam! I will never come in your way...I deserve to be all alone for the rest of life...probably this is the punishment for my actions! She bursts into tears! I kept you in dark for years, I did hide my existence from you, I deprived you from the love of your daughter...but amongst all these swindles, there is only one truth that I loved you Ram...i never stopped loving you!!

Ram seeing his whole world tearing apart into millions of pieces.. her every drop of tear is sweeping him off his feet.. he bows down to her to get a hold of her face that she is covering with two of her palms: Priya, I might get angry with you..i might have kept ranting out all the time, I may behave unreasonable at times, but among all these bungles, there lies one truth that is I have always lived in your love Priya!

Priya looks at him scarcely, tears rolling down her eyes...Ram...I know you will never be able to accept me back in your life.. But If Peehu lives with you, that will lessen my guilt a bit Ram...you don't know Ram how unbearable it is to live with the guilt that I faked my identity! U can never imagine Ram, the guilt of lying to your favorite one!

Ram exclaims in grief: I understand Priya, probably I am the only one who can empathize...as I have always lived with the guilt that I couldn't save you from the hurt...wasn't it my blind trust in my step family that led to all these? Wasn't it my blind love for them who never belonged to me at the first place? Why did not I believe in your actions that you had taken to protect me and my wealth from the wicked? Somewhere did not I compel you to take such a foolish action, wasn't it my too reluctance to see the truth?

Moreover, how could I believe your demise without any proper proof? What if you had come back from Dubai, the law would always treat you as a culprit, until and unless I proved you innocent, it took me five damn years to purify your name from the criminal list. What would happen to Peehu if you had come back from Dubai at the period of your expectancy? Probably Maa says it right, whatever you did, you did to safeguard your child!!

Priya (trembling in extreme hurt): Ram, you know what...when I was expecting Peehu, I craved so much to know about you..i used to surf the internet each and every moment just to get a piece of article about you.. your current state. One day, when I visited the Doctor's chamber, a Sikh came there with his beautiful wife...I missed the way he was pampering his expectant.. that day I decided that no matter what, I will let you know about our baby...then what may come to our path...we will face it together... but that day, it got broadcasted on t.v. that you have welcomed the Junior Kapoor..i saw a picture of you flashing on the t.v. screen holding a newborn...I din't know if I should be happy about it or should I cry a bucket mourning over it...that day I had decided that I should never come your way as it was my decision to leave you!! But years later, in the Dubai party, when i saw you, I strived to meet you, I wanted you to meet Peehu, but alas! I ended up knowing that you are married to Ayesha!

RaYa feel miserable...thinking how their destiny always played with their emotions, why the fate always had to come in between two of them who had been deprived of true love for so many years..

Priya whines: I know Ram, whatever I am blubbering is just not good enough for my misdeed. Ram...Priya grabs his hands: please accept Peehu's custody! Ram Exclaims in disagreement: Priya! Peehu is not a piece of asset that I need to possess. She herself is our prized possession! You are her Mother, and I can't split her from you! Won't it be the same that you had to do five years back? Then I have no rights to get angry on you! I arranged the custody papers just to mollify my anger, just to get an excuse to meet you and Peehu in that order! Priya, I myself was deprived of the love of my mother, and I can never repeat the same to my Daughter...

Priya cuts him short: Ram you are not getting it, how important your forgiveness is to me! I really want to win the case this time, and my gut says that without your exoneration, I will never be able to get the real culprit behind the bar. He frowns his eyebrows in absolute confusion having no idea what is she talking about.

Priya (Fumbling out in fear): Ram, Sid is roaming around here and there, do you realize how dangerous it can be for all of us? I haven't forgotten how he dragged his own mother into death, how he put me...Priya breaks down even before she could complete the lines...

She hides her face in his chest...he holds her head tightly closer to his heart...few moment passes...Priya lifts up her face: You know Ram, I haven't slept such a peaceful sleep as yesterday since years, every night I used to freak out thinking about him...i had uncountable restless nights...shrinking in nightmares! I had no idea that he is dwelling in the same city...otherwise I wouldn't allow you or Peehu to be here...what if he tries to harm you again? Ram could see visible fear in her eyes... feeling dejected as he could have an idea what she must have gone through since these years...it must not have been easy to live with the accusation of a crime that she had never committed.

He takes her palms into his...presses it gently...Priya..Just look at me, wiping her moistened eyes.. just look at me Priya...I don't know if Sid is here in Mumbai...but trust me, if he's alive, I will make sure he gets to be there where he deserves to be!

Priya feels a bit relieved.. after few moment of pause, she continues: Ram, but you will never be able to forgive me naa? With a pledge in her eyes, will you?

Ram (with substantial intensity in his eyes): Priya, have you ever been able to forgive me for the day when I hadn't believed you.. whatever u said to me during the 20 years' celebration of Kapoor industries? Why did you take the ownership of the pharmaceutical scam soon after the moment I asked you to leave the place?

Priya (Mumbling) : because I loved you Raaam!

Ram: exactly Priya.. YOU are my reason! Do u remember once I told you: Priya, I LOVE YOU! Chahe kuch bhi ho jaye, me hu tumhari sath! Priya nods her head in affirmation. I also remember that Priya!

You know Priya, it's always a divine feeling to be in love, to be loved back by your loved ones. Sooner or later, everybody finds the love that had been preserved for them, everything falls into place one day. But you know what? It's as easier to fall in love as harder it is to stay in love. And it is the hardest thing to live up to that love. I loved you in my greatest fear (I always feared to be left alone but your love enabled me to come out of that fear), I loved you in my darkest truth (you were the first person in my world who I shared with my secret about my real mother), In these years, I never fell out of love for you Priya...even being under the perception that u are no longer with us, In these past years, every moment I dreamt of you being alive, then why can't I love you when I know that you are just here beside me? If you can love me in my significant scare, then why can't I love you in my fierce agony?

Priya (sighing in indulgence) finds no words to say... but she knew that love will find its way back for them!

Ending part: The most precious moment of life awaiting to be re lived.


This is the simplest part narrating the rest of the scenes.. a sincere apology for dragging this SS since 2012, you may find some of the scenes a bit blunt, hopefully you all would be considering that as my limited capacity of penning down...

********************************************************

Next Day:

Media follows Ayesha...who is taken into police custody...

Journalist: "Mrs. Ayesha Kapoor...what do you have to say in your defense? Her mind responds only to the salutation "Mrs. Ayesha Kapoor...the rest of the lines evanesces out...she closes her eyes for a while...recalling how Sid attempted to elope when Mr. Bhanu and the Kapoors' came with police force to arrest him...Sid immediately took the knife lying on the dining table...held Ayesha back placing it on her gullet.. threatening that he would murder her if the police comes forward to arrest him! The last five years flashes in front of her eyes.. reminding her the false life she was living since years! She holds herself for a while...faces the camera.. blurs out with a straight face: My name is Ayesha Sharma... NOT Kapoor...years back I was abandoned by Siddhnat Kapoor who I claimed to be in love with...My Brother in law Mr. Ram Kapoor had come forward to protect my family.. and my unborn child.. I was never married to Mr. Ram Kapoor..

Shipra breaks down after hearing this statement ..Sudhir stands motionless.. Krishna Kapoor, Natasha, Kartik, Rishabh, Vikram and Neha & all others present there remain stunned...Priya shares an empathic look with Ram...he holds her hand firmly...thousands of camera flashes recording the statement of Ayesha!

Defense team lets Ram know that high court would take a week or so to announce the final verdict...till then Ayesha will also be kept in police custody..

Evening, at a coffee shop:

Vikram, Ram and Rajat chatting over coffee..

Rajat: patting Ram's shoulder...so man, you never married Ayesha!

Ram: tujhe kya laga tha? He smirks...

Rajat: me toh bas...really very happy for you and Priya..

Ram: yes..you should be! After all, tu dost hai hum dono ki!

Rajat: and business partners also!

Ram (Chuckles): probably not anymore Rajat! Dekh, me apni kam k mamle mein bohot pakka hu..aur mein apni kam k sath kabhi samjhota nai kar sakta...aur agar karna chahu bhi toh..bohot takleef hoti hai..

Vikram observes Ram quietly ...Ram continues: Look Rajat, I am really grateful to you for whatever you did in the past five years for my family.. thanks would just not be good enough for that.. but that doesn't mean that I am ready to overlook whatever happened in that party.. and keeping that into account, I would like to back off from that business alliance with you.. if you want, my other associates would cooperate you to execute it as planned...but continuing any work with you would be just like a compromise for me, and Ram Kapoor never makes any compromise...

Rajat: Ram, yeh mat bhool ki we are friends before being Business Partners...

Ram (giving a cold look) : few people never can remain "friends once the truth unfolds.. so is my relationship with you..if Priya wants, she can continue being friend with you..i will never have any issues.. but knowing her, I don't believe that she would also like to be...as I told, Kapoors' never compromise.. especially when it comes to the relationship! Saying this, he takes a sip of coffee.

Late evening, at Priya's flat:

Peehu making drawings...while Priya is engaged in flipping the old photo albums of her family...recalling her memories with her siblings.. especially with her little sister! Suddenly she notices a picture of Ram and Khush.. they both seem so content and happy in each other's company...

At that moment, the doorbell rings...Peehu jumps over the bed...Papa aa gaye..me khulke aati hu...before she could open the door.. Neha opens the door and gives a light smile at Ram to which Ram reciprocates..

Ram lifts Peehu in his arms...she starts talking while keeping a hand on her chubby cheek, papa..papa..will you see Peehu's drawing? Of course Darling! Let's go!

While checking her drawings, he finds Priya engrossed into deep thought.. he says to Peehu, baby...Neha aunty na was watching cartoon in the hall room, would you like to join her? Yes Papa...yes..Peehu leaves the place clapping her hands..

Before Ram could start the conversation, Priya interrupts: Ram, me kya soch rehi thi na...what about adopting Khush? His eyes glimmers in joy...before he could say a word, Peehu comes hurriedly to complaint: but Papa...Neha aunty is not watching any carton show..she is enjoying another show on T.V...you toh told she is watching CN, suddenly she notices the photo album in Priya's hand...what's this mumma? She finds Ram and Khush's picture there, Papa..this is your house na?? Why don't I live in this house Papa? If we have stayed there, I could have played with Khush all the time na...

Peehu's query make RaYa realize that there is still something missing in their lives...probably the true essence of a family living together!


Next Week: Galtiyaan toh sab se ho jati hai..par hum oss galti ko kaise sudharte hain...wahi humari zindegi ki ageey ki rastein tayar kartein hain!


A week of the Kapoors:

The entire week passes in wooing each other...implementing single little things with feel, adoration and admiration... in the past week, Priya never missed a chance to convey to Ram that how important he is in her life..in Peehu's life...how incomplete their lives were without him.. Whereas Ram hardly grabbed a chance to taunt her regarding her past decisions...

Current day, at Priya's place:

Priya was busy in preparing Ram's favorite bread pakoda when Natasha knocks at the door.. Natasha being a bit uncomfortable...Busy ho?

Priya: arey nai baba...you tell..

Natasha: where is Bhai?

Priya: just resting in the bed room, koi kam tha?

Natasha: nai (twisting her fingers) just wanted to talk to him...

Priya: toh jao na..

Natasha: no actually, I have something to ask for from both of you!!

Priya: everything is okay na Nutz?

Natasha nods her head slightly...

At Priya's room:

Natasha (hesitates for while): Bhai, if I ask for something really precious..would you be able to share that with me?

Ram: Have I ever said NO to you Choti? When did this formality things make a place in between us? You can ask for anything and everything, he assures!

Natasha: Bhai, I want to legally adopt Khush, I don't know what would be the court's decision tomorrow regarding Ayesha and Sid, and I know very well that both Priya and you will take good care of Khush...still Bhai, I would like to be officially a mother to him! And I am sure, Kartik will have no issues about this, he himself is so attached to Khush.

Ram exchanging a look at Priya who nods her head in affirmation...grabs both the ladies into a hug!

The day of final verdict:

Sid is commanded with death sentence for causing death to three of the patients & harming thousands of innocents who suffered taking Kapoor Pharmaceutical's medicines and also for murdering his own mother..while Ayesha is commuted with 5 years of jail for distorting the truth and misleading the court through her false statement. The verdict spreads a sigh of relief among the Kapoors while the Sharma's are still struggling to absorb that Ayesha was in a relationship with Sid even after what he did to Priya and Khush.

Priya decides to meet Ayesha before she is taken into the prison.. Ayesha finds it hard to grab a direct eye contact toward Priya..she keeps her head down shedding out tear.. Di...I am sorry Di! Priya smiles scornfully, sorry about what Ayesha? You are given with what you deserve! You know Ayesha, history always repeats, years back you chose your so called love over your sister, today I am choosing my love for my family over the responsibilities that I used to have toward you. And I am happy that finally, Khush is lucky to get a family of his own! Saying this, she exits without looking back...

Vikram accompanies Ram to Priya's place feeling that it must not been an easy day for Ram, after all, he considered Sid as his own brother..

Afternoon:

Neha and Vikram standing at the balcony observe Ram and Priya.. who are gazing indifferently around the lawn...after a while, Ram stops at one of the sides of the fountain placed in the lawn looking at the sprinkling water, while Priya stands out facing the sky in the other side of the fountain... both stand facing opposite to each other...not having a sight of the other one...

Soon it starts drizzling...Neha stretches her hand out to get a hold of the rainfall from the balcony...she remains eye opened seeing Ram not running away from the lawn even when it's raining!!

Vikram: what's there to be surprised? When we love someone, start living our lives with them, unknowingly, we start liking their habits.. even the bad ones! We don't even get to know when we have started adapting their habits into us!

Neha: you know, from the day I have started living here, I have seen Priya having Parathas every morning...and she was claiming that she likes to have it occasionally only when she feels nervous! Can you believe this? Both NeVik burst out laughing!

NeVik keep observing the two souls getting drenched in the rain...with no hurry to get closer to each other...Ram lashing out his guilt.. his anger.. while Priya feels the raindrop upon her face.. both feeling each of the rain drops washing out the burden that they both had been carrying out for years...

Neha continues: They both must have been striving to put Ayesha and Siddhant behind the bar... after all, these two have always lived their lives for their families who never valued them...I am happy neither Ram nor Priya got emotional about their siblings this time...

Vikram: everyone makes a mistake Neha, but it always matters how we deal with that mistake...how we rectify our misdeed...the rest of our lives always depend upon what we have learnt from our mistakes and how we apply our learnings next time...if Ram and Priya wanted, they could have saved their siblings, they could have forgiven them...but they din't...because this time, they actually wanted to prioritize their love for each other over anything else.. see, they did not drug each other to enjoy nor rain or the parathas...they are enjoying the rainfall as individuals.. being two distinctive branches of the same tree...who are connected through roots...

Neha twinkles her eyelashes...places a hand on Vikram's hand...and rests her head on his shoulder...which Vikram adjoins a bit with his head..

Evening:

Priya is feeling a bit lonely from the moment Neha has left for Shergil house with Vikram...she had got kind of habitual to pass time with Neha...while Peehu feels dejected knowing that her brother Khush will live with her Bua and Mama from now on..

Peehu: Khsuh...mat jao na (forbidding Khush who has come to visit Peehu)...Papa told once, we four will be living together...Peehu counting her fingers, You..Mumma..Papa and Peehu..

Khush: even I want to stay with you, cos I love you Peehu! Leaving is never a good choice Peehu...But I love Nutz bua too... and Nanu told she needs Khsuh very badly...so I need to be her support system!

Ram...who was standing at the corner of the sofa, smiles at the innocence of the kids... At the sight of Khush, suddenly Priya's face flashes out in his mind ... he plans to surprise Priya tomorrow...

Late night, Papa & Peehu in the bed room:

Ram trying to pacify Peehu...who is being stubborn to let go her brother...

Ram: Peehu, do you know, tomorrow is a very special day for us...

Peehu: Why Papa?

Ram: because it's Mumma's birthday tomorrow!

Peehu: Rolls her eyes.. will we cut cake Papa?

Ram: of course baby!

Peehu: can I cut the cake along with Mumma? Papa, how big the cake will be? Will it have Mumma's name on it Papa? Papa, what will we gift to her?

Ram (in a lower voice): Peehu, papa has got a very special gift for Mumma, if I show it to you, you will not tell Mumma na?

Peehu: But papa.. this is for mumma na? then why can't we show it to her??

Ram putting a finger on her lips...sssh...because it's a surprise... Ram brings out Priya's old Mangalsutra in his hand...while Peehu also puts a finger on her lips...sssh..Surprise!

Few moments passes in explaining to her what mangalsutra is...as soon as the little one understands the importance of the weeding chain, she makes a promise to her papa that she will not reveal to anyone about this surprise. But she seeks for her Father's approval to share with Khush that tomorrow is Priya's birthday! She runs out toward Sharma's place dancing in exhilaration. A while later, Natasha comes to fetch happy and tiger as Peehu and Khush wanted to spend the night together.

Midnight:

Ram looks at Priya's calm face who is sleeping peacefully resting her head on Ram's arm...Ram thinking: should I wake her up and wish her...no, today was really a hectic day...let her sleep...

Ram stays awake till midnight...spends quite a restless time thinking how can he make the day a special one for her... unknown to the fact that all the Kapoors, Sharmas & also the Shergils are also making preparations for tomorrow...as soon as Peehu informed Khush, Nutz got to know about it and reminded all others..

All of a sudden, Priya moves a bit in sleep and leans her face around his chest... finally...Ram dozes off..

Next morning:

Priya gets dressed in a mazenta salwar suit...lays her red doppata around her left shoulder...puts a small red bindi on her forehead...slightly twisted to the right side more...

Ram wakes up hastily.. seeing its already 7:40 a.m..he starts looking for Priya rubbing his dozy eyes...suddenly the doorbell bangs..Ram goes out to check who it could be at this hour...finds the entire clan at the doorstep...standing in a queue...pushing him back to make an entry to the house...Ram bewilders.. not knowing how to react to it!

Priya comes out of the dressing room...seeks blessing from KK and Dadi..Ram places a hand on his forehead to wipe off his sweat.. hearing how Neha, Soumya and Natasha are chalking out the plan for the day...

KK to Priya: beta, first let's visit the temple...and start the day with veneration...

The entire family heads toward the nearby temple... they all sit around the holy fireside...Priya folds her hand and closes her eyes...the priest begins chanting the incantation...Ram peeks how Priya folded her hands to do the same, he finds his eyes shut in sheer devotion..

They all get up once the veneration finishes...Ram was about to step out when he notices a wedding preparation going on in the center corner of the temple...the holy mantra creating a spellbound warmth across the air.. Ram grabs Priya's hand and drugs her near the ancient column... Priya in a bit irritating tone: kya hai?? Ram gestures her to keep quiet...takes the vermilion kept in the thali.. puts a pinch of it in the exact center of her hairline.. takes out the mangalsutra from his pocket and ties it around her neck cherishing the red speckle of the vermilion scattered throughout which is creating a serene sight of her...Ram drapes her laid dupatta around her head treasuring the moment...

*******************************************************

© 2019 RaYaForever


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on March 16, 2019
Last Updated on March 16, 2019
Tags: #RaYa, #BALH, #RamPriya, #BadeAccheLagteHain #Love #Reuni