The Demise of the Selfish Three

The Demise of the Selfish Three

A Story by Nicholas
"

This is another twisted fairy tale. This story is based off of The Three Little Pigs. It's pretty fucked up if you read it carefully.

"
​A single mother of three sons worked two jobs to make ends meet and to indulge them as she thought she should. Unfortunately she created three very demanding, lazy, and fucked up sons. One day she looked around and realized that she was working herself into her grave and all her sons were doing was playing video games, watching television, and laying around and eating her out of house and home. She decided that day to kick her lazy, fat-assed sons out of the house to find jobs. She went to the bank and withdrew her money and divided it among her three sons. They now had enough money to start their new lives. She sat down with them before they left and had a heart to heart trying to explain the meaning of using their money wisely. She said, “Remember my sons, true happiness is found….” She then dropped dead. The three sons walked over their mother’s dead body and then went on their way. The youngest son being incredibly greedy immediately found a loan shark and proceeded to gamble his share of the money away. Unfortunately the loan sharks caught up to him and shot him dead.
​The middle son was extremely gluttonous and used all of his money to buy cocaine and throw parties. His best friend was a drug pusher. He dabbled in heroin, marijuana, cocaine, and meth amphetamines, but his drug of choice was cocaine. It didn’t take long before he was totally addicted to the cocaine. When he found that his money was all gone he took to the streets in search of synthetic drugs to make up for his loss of cocaine. He is one day found on the streets lying in a puddle of his own blood. He had overdosed on a synthetic drug, hit his head on the street curbing, and bled to death.
​The oldest son being a bit wiser used his money to build a two story house. He found a job working at a local power plant. He got married and had two beautiful children. Unfortunately he was arrogant and always felt entitled. He thought he had figured out what his mother was trying to say before she died. He was truly happy. However and unfortunately he lost his job at the power plant, his wife divorced him and she now had sole custody of the children. He was not able to have any visitation rights.
​One day a man in a suit knocked on his front door. The man answered through an intercom and demanded to know the reason for the visit. The man in the suit announced that his house was in foreclosure. The man closed the door slightly, went into his bedroom and grabbed a shot gun. The man came back to the front door, aimed his shot gun right between the man in the suit’s eyes and fired, leaving the man in the suit dead at his front door. The third son was convicted of manslaughter and now spends his days rotting in a prison cell.

© 2012 Nicholas


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 26, 2012
Last Updated on July 26, 2012
Tags: Fairy Tale, Three Little Pigs, Modern, Twist

Author

Nicholas
Nicholas

Boston, MA



About
It gets dark inside my head. more..

Writing