Life is but the journey - the circle that never completes

Life is but the journey - the circle that never completes

A Story by Rachel McN
"

A musing on The Path of Life

"

Life is but the journey. The paths chosen decide the destination. The soul forges its own route. The world bears witness. And the steady flow of time pushes forward all wanderers. To take the right path, mistakes must be made. Friendships must be forged. Life must move on. Forgetting. Remembering. A circle that never leads back to the beginning. When paths cross, lessons are exchanged. Love is learnt. As is loss. And the road tempts the traveller forward; who carries only that which they wish or do not have the strength to remove. And the unwanted sinks into the path, opening new routes, new pathways. New experiences.

Yes, the life is but the journey. But my, what a journey it’s been my friends.

© 2010 Rachel McN


Author's Note

Rachel McN
I'm not sure where this came from, I just started with a sentence to try and kick-start my writing that I neglected for a while. Figured it didn't belong anywhere in FanFiction.net, so..here it is.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

339 Views
Added on March 9, 2010
Last Updated on March 9, 2010
Tags: life, path, travel

Author

Rachel McN
Rachel McN

United Kingdom



About
I'm a girl who loves to read, and got drawn into the writing world myself. I write for my own amusement, and hopefully for others as well. I started of in fanfiction where I could play around without .. more..

Writing
Denial Denial

A Story by Rachel McN


Luck Luck

A Story by Rachel McN