Chapter 1: Tea Party

Chapter 1: Tea Party

A Chapter by Rachel

The room is white, an empty canvas. The only things in the space were a small table with four child sized chairs, a television, several stuffed animals, and a girl. The girl was a small blonde child of about five years. She was playing with her friends, Mrs. Bear, Mr. Frog, and Mopsy. They were having a tea party. The little girl made one sided conversations in her bare little room, the TV only a blue screen. As the party progressed and it was time for Mrs. Bear and Mr. Frog to go home, the little girl fell, and the world went dark.

*****

I woke up in a big room with balloons all over the walls and a teddy bear beside me. I looked around for mommy, but I couldn’t find her. I started to cry. Where was my mommy. A nice lady came in and asked what was wrong, and I told her in a wobbly voice, “Can’t find Mommy.” She gave me a hug and told me that mommy was asleep and that I could see her when she woke up.

When I had stopped crying the Nice Lady asked me if I was hungry. I said I was, and she took me down to an even bigger room. It was brown and white and had lots of nice people in it. They let me have whatever I wanted. I eated some waffles that had lot of syrup and ‘mellows and sprinkles and cream. It was the bestest breakfast I ever had. When I was done, Nice Lady told me I could go see my momma now.

I skipped beside Nice Lady until she suddenly stopped. We was beside the most biggest room I’d seed ever. Mommy was insides and she looksed sad. I axed her what was wrong, but she just kepst on lookseding sad. Me and Momma and Nice Lady went back to the Big room and Momma just sat. Lotsa people came and they all gave me candy. My favorite was the big cookies with pink icing that Nice Lady gived me. She said, “Would you like a cookie?” and I nodded real fast. Later I axed Mommy where Bubba and Sissy and Daddy weres, but she dent say ‘nything. I kepst on axing but all she saids was theys were gone. People kepst on givesing me candy.



© 2008 Rachel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

aw this is so sad. its definitely something different than most things i've read. i cant wait to see where you take this story. :]

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is unique...
I'm anxious to read more; I'm really curious to see the little girls reaction when she finds out where 'bubba and sissy and daddy' went.

In a way, this is depressing, but in a way it's joyful.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

286 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 25, 2008


Author

Rachel
Rachel

Ratcliff, AR



About
Well, I'm ever so slightly insane, to start with. In my opinion, insanity is a necessity for any artist, be they writer, singer, player, or doodle-bug. I love to write, though I often get stuck, and l.. more..

Writing