Monlouge Script 1

Monlouge Script 1

A Screenplay by RacialRainbow
"

I once wrote a seires called Bittersweet truth and before the novels could be published the files corrupted and I lost everything. So this is is memory of the novels i;ve lost.

"

MONOLOUGE Script 1 of 4

          Elpis wakes up cold as she tries to adjust her eyes to the dim almost non-existent lighting. She finally gets a good look at where she is and she is terrified to find herself locked in an old abandoned warehouse.


Elpis: "Hello?"

 

Elpis tries to move but realizes she’s chained to a wall and then she hears a very familiar voice over a loud speaker.


Elpis: "I Know it’s you Arreon...Mikhail WILL find me, and he WILL kill you. If you just let me go now I will tell him to spare your life, I swear to it.”

 

Arreon approaches her slowly and menacingly.


Elpis: “Hell? You took me to HELL!? Why? What do you plan on doing with me?”


Arreon laughs and grabs Elpis by her face and starts to ravish her.


Elpis: “No! Please! Stop! Help me!”


Arreon stops halfway and raises his voice in anger.


Elpis: “Why would I choose him over you? Really? Well let me see…Maybe because Mikhail would never hurt me, If I would have known that you were Mikhail’s psycho brother and that you would do something like this to me…I-I would have never allowed you near me. You never liked me did you? This was your plan from the start? Huh!?”


Elpis spits on Arreon and he hits her again.


Elpis: “You can do what you will with me but it will be in vain because as much as I love Mikhail he loves me to and YOU will never measure up to him. Arreon I kind of feel bad for you because Love isn’t something you can control. Love isn’t something that you can force it just happens and before you know it you find yourself thinking about that person without noticing, or dreaming of them when you sleep, and every little thing that happens in your day to day life becomes boring if they’re not there with you, but then right when you picture their face a smile spreads across your own and when you finally see them again… Your whole world stops spinning and nothing that happened before them even matters anymore. You and them that is all there is. So just get it over with so I can see Mikhail’s face again and so HE can restore all the places you soil.”

 

Elpis looks up with angry wide eyes and screams


Elpis: “No!”


Arreon pushes a dark light through her chest and she screams while she falls back slowly. She hits the ground and she whispers


Elpis:  “Mikhail you came…Just in time.” 


Screen fades to black leaving a passed out Elpis in her shackled spot.


AND SCENE

© 2017 RacialRainbow


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

226 Views
Added on May 13, 2017
Last Updated on May 13, 2017
Tags: love, hate, pain, abuse, force, kidnapping, mythology, creatures