What hurts the most in life?

What hurts the most in life?

A Story by Amada
"

Today I came across a incident which I want to share with you all.

"

They used to share everything between them; both their happiness and pains.

They both were a wonderful couple. But, unfortunately, it came to an end.

Due to certain reasons, they got separated with each other and married someone else.

Even though their love was true, they still had to move on in their life. Both of them got busy in their life.

Years later, they found their old, long lost conversations on WhatsApp which made their eyes teary.

Question: What hurts the most?

Answer: When you find an old conversation between you and someone you don’t talk to anymore.


One more.

They used to share everything between them; both their happiness and pains.

They both were a wonderful couple. But, unfortunately, it came to an end.

Due to certain reasons, they got separated with each other.

Even though her love for him was true, the guy blamed the girl for their break up.

To seek revenge, he leaked their intimate pics online to which the girl was considered as a ‘s**t’ by everyone.

Question: What hurts the most?

Answer: Getting hurt by the person you explained your pain to.

© 2019 Amada


Author's Note

Amada
Your little appreciation and honest feedback make me write even more. A person who feels appreciated will always do more than expected.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

You have written about two scenarios here which caused pain. I understand them both, but the second one involves a breach of trust, clearly from someone seeking revenge for a failed relationship. That would cause her immense pain, but would also show him up to be the absolute pits for what he did. Good luck with your studies. I enjoyed this post.

Chris

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Amada

4 Years Ago

Thank you son much ma'am. Btw exams got over.



Reviews

Indeed, betrayal of the type described here is devastatingly painful. But it occurs. Therefore, be careful with whom you share your secrets.

Posted 4 Years Ago


This is basically what happened to me only we were only best friends and I was the girl he blamed for the breakup after he asked for nudes to which I said not happening. Brilliant work keep it up.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Amada

4 Years Ago

I am sorry for that. Now stay happy 😊. Good morning
Ace Jaxon

4 Years Ago

It's night where I'm at, but I prefer morning so Good Morning. :) I will try my hardest to be happy .. read more
Sad scenarios. Relatable.

Posted 4 Years Ago


Lovely write. I can relate to your words in a personal way. So true...it does hurt, getting hurt by someone you loved and trusted the most, as well as looking back at past conversations between you and the one you loved. Thank you for sharing this. I needed this in a way :)
-Angela

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Amada

4 Years Ago

Thank you so much ma'am for your kind words.
BTW you're looking beautiful in profile picture .. read more
A.G.

4 Years Ago

Your welcome lovely (: and thanks lol
I really don't know what does a relationship means but I knew it well that this is a saddest story of two friends right . Thanx writing this RB bro I like it . Keep writing ((smiles )) 😊😊😊😊

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Amada

4 Years Ago

Relationship k baare m janna bhi mat, cuz
*Sbka kat ta hai*
Translation - "You'll fin.. read more
Taniska  😊😊

4 Years Ago

Thanx bro . And I also don't wanna know about it cause I am not at your age right bro . *Smiles * �.. read more
This raises loads of issues, including the end of a relationship and revenge material. I like poets who look at real issues, so a good write, well done.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Amada

4 Years Ago

Thank you so much sir for reading.
You have picked two scenarios that almost anyone can relate to & understand. The first one does not strike me as being something that "hurts the most" . . . for me, it would be a melancholy inconvenience. If you have truly moved on, it's easy to embrace loves that are no longer in the picture. The second scenario is definitely more provocative, since it was an act of vengeance. In this case, I feel you could have done more to SHOW instead of tell. When something this harsh happens, especially being such a visual medium as sharing photos online, you could describe the moment she sees her own personal photos on a public forum. Just that one scene. Draw it out. Show the pain. Here you are relying too much on how your audience will be able to relate to what you have NOT actually shown us (((HUGS))) Fondly, Margie

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Amada

4 Years Ago

Thank you so much for your suggestion. Thanks for Reading.
when you spend so many times twisting your arms trying to yank knifes from your back, their comes a time when its time to stop trying to pull them out and just except the pain.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Amada

4 Years Ago

This is epic brother 😂😂😂😂
You have written about two scenarios here which caused pain. I understand them both, but the second one involves a breach of trust, clearly from someone seeking revenge for a failed relationship. That would cause her immense pain, but would also show him up to be the absolute pits for what he did. Good luck with your studies. I enjoyed this post.

Chris

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Amada

4 Years Ago

Thank you son much ma'am. Btw exams got over.
Sorry writerscafe members for not being able to review and read your stories. As Exam process shackled my confidence and Time and buried it in Mariana Trench.

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

946 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 17, 2019
Last Updated on April 17, 2019
Tags: Love, Hurt

Author

Amada
Amada

India



About
About me? The lonely guy you just ignored because of his weird antics (talking to himself, poker face, cuddling stray animals, insure body language, smiling without any reason, blank stare, scanning.. more..

Writing
Teddy lover. Teddy lover.

A Story by Amada



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..